World Off

• Thread starter DeletedUser56633
  • Start date

curadh

Phrourach
Both 115 and 118 are just white screens so guessing its all servers buggered up by the last updates (what a surprise)

DeletedUser55742

Whats the point of an update if it crashes the entire game

Whats the compensation this time:rolleyes:

Even the whole US server is dead

DeletedUser43325

Don't worry we'll be able to make a custom application message when its all done so it's totally worth it.

DeletedUser54892

Whats the point of an update if it crashes the entire game

Whats the compensation this time:rolleyes:

Even the whole US server is dead

EU server is dead too. I guess the whole grepolis is dead; I believe 5000 gold for each player is the minimal compensation, or we stop playing :)

SlothTzu

Strategos
you going on this world?

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao

DeletedUser56567

its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world... You know..i find it a compliment that yall are copying and pasting my profile to the forum..u prove my point of having no life..to sit here and read everyones profile..then to take the time to put into a external forum that im not even registered on...lol wow u prove my point over and over and over again..guess u need something to do in between oping people for 30 hours straight and mammas daily's "special" time with just you and her lol You know what the externals are for right...to talk...not to act...to talk...talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....see where im going with this...just talk..never act..just background noize that fades out when no one listens..whats there to listen to when no ones listening.... ...criket criket Is funny as well..couple spells and mac man crys like a lil girl to his alliance..help me help me..hes picking on me lmao
Whoever has enough time to write that much has no life. Get over yourself :cool:

DeletedUser48256

Tbf IBW is a nub
smiley-emoticons-blush-pfeif.gif

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Day 2 and people already have sister alliances smh.

Day 2 and Sloth has already betrayed me

Edit:
btw @Baudin Toolan not sure if ur the guy talk to about this but imo ur releasing worlds too fast and in the wrong order.
117 should have been released now and the speed 2 when 117 was, or maybe the speed 2 rev instead of the speed 1 conq. Don't know but you get the idea, worlds are being released too soon eh?

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
hmmmm. I heard a rumour that ''this guy'' is waiting on interview responses (and hasn't sent out all his questions yet). So he's gonna fulfil his promise of a forum near you on a Sunday very far away from 99.77 of you ;)