Announcement World Olynthus - What would you like to say?

Richard

Strategos
Hey,

Im going to be sending a mass mail ingame to players to draw attention to the forums, and try and generate some activity. For our active worlds, I'll be doing customised versions of a standard template, to entice players from that specific world. What I'd love to know is, what would you guys say to the players of Olynthus to convince them to take a look at the forums? What is going on in here? Any wars/PnP I can mention?

I hope to send it either this week or next, so I'll check back on this over the coming days.

Thanks for your assistance!

Richard
Community Manager

DeletedUser13315

Nuke,TOTL is doing their own business...and not bad one,we all must accept it.Question was about activity.I'm reading Forums when I'm waiting for incoming attacks and need to kill the time.In other cases I have no time to log on.:)

DeletedUser43011

This has absolutely nothing to do with the what Richard is asking, get a grip.

DeletedUser

Aren't most of the alliances MRA ? surely at this stage of the world the part timers and noobs have fallen away , apart from a few TURTLES in Anonymous most players and alliances should give a good fight ! Or at least good BP .

DeletedUser

TOTL & Pigies v Most of the world.

TWD helping small alliances to compete against 4h.

Alliances coming together to stop the terror of totl.

My pnp is the latest so check that out. Pretty much totl keep founding / cqing cities deep in our territory and we keep taking them cities.

Also a lot of targeting of inactive and players who cant be online all the time.

DeletedUser

This has absolutely nothing to do with the what Richard is asking, get a grip.

such narrow mindedness. Think. If the people in TOTL see that someone called them an MRA on the externals what do you think they will do? :D

I'm just joking anyway yall need to lighten up. Sarcasm is part of the internet and trolling is part of any forum that is entertaining. I've been coming here for years and it's always the same with this board. It's a game not a whizzing contest

DeletedUser

I'd like to say that this world is like cauliflower soup. The bits in the center have a very watery taste, and without proper seasoning the would would come to an anti-climax.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say that this world is like cauliflower soup. The bits in the center have a very watery taste, and without proper seasoning the would would come to an anti-climax.

I hate cauliflower soup. So bad example for me.

DeletedUser

Must be some sort of phobia that came from you getting burned by a radioactive hot pocket which made you look like you had mouth herpes resulting in an awkward high school year book picture. Don't ask me why I'm so specific....

DeletedUser

Must be some sort of phobia that came from you getting burned by a radioactive hot pocket which made you look like you had mouth herpes resulting in an awkward high school year book picture. Don't ask me why I'm so specific....

I've never had a hot pocket.

You need to sort your stereo types out. Or figure out where i live.

DeletedUser

Perfect description :)

Too much "ranking alliances" and not enough "playing alliances"

DeletedUser

I've never had a hot pocket.

You need to sort your stereo types out. Or figure out where i live.

Clearly not america. Probably not any other civilized country either. A world without hot pockets is a world I don't want a part of.

DeletedUser

Aren't most of the alliances MRA ? surely at this stage of the world the part timers and noobs have fallen away , apart from a few TURTLES in Anonymous most players and alliances should give a good fight ! Or at least good BP .

do you really believe this? I think people should rethink some strategies Wonders are not a million miles away and some alliances think if they rethink a little bit wonders would be in there grasp

strategy games

DeletedUser

This epitomizes my feelings about this world:

YrN0X2p.png

8 cities taken off his alliance and 2 failed retake attempts and he disbands and forms this... needless to say he is in VM.