World Opening

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser14437

Anyone know what time the world opens? Is it random? Do they release it? Also, who is joining this world? Any premades? What's our lineup looking like?

DeletedUser54965

@Richard @Baudin Toolan

there is absolutely 100% no way possible, this is a world speed 3. This feels like a speed 1 world almost, but to say 3/2 is preposterous. Im just waiting for 24 hour sieges. Can you guys confirm a CORRECT siege time?

Richard

Strategos
Conquest and Foundation are both set to 12 hours, and it is definitely speed 3. Just checked and all the settings are as announced.

DeletedUser55714

Conquest and Foundation are both set to 12 hours, and it is definitely speed 3. Just checked and all the settings are as announced.

Just saying, I remember when speed 3 meant CQest was 8 hours ;)

I miss the 6hr CQests though. Those were fun

DeletedUser41656

When did this change and why Richard ? Before, speed 3 meant 8h conquests...

Can you give us some insights on this topic please ?

DeletedUser56199

This is how i remember it use to be before it all chg
sp 1 = 24hrs
sp2 = 12hrs
sp3 = 8hrs
sp4 = 6hrs

DeletedUser56207

not sure if im right or wrong, but i think community manager said that default siege time is 12 hours on all worlds, and that world speed does not play much of a role in that duration, in some extreme cases they reduce/increase siege duration, but it is most def not 24 divided by world speed.

instead of moaning that sieges are 12 hours, you should be praising the fact that it is not longer ;)