Announcement World Pandosia - What would you like to say?

DeletedUser

dont worry noob we will love you even if you (or your name) are infracted. lol

DeletedUser41456

Hey,

Im going to be sending a mass mail ingame to players to draw attention to the forums, and try and generate some activity. For our active worlds, I'll be doing customised versions of a standard template, to entice players from that specific world. What I'd love to know is, what would you guys say to the players of Pandosia to convince them to take a look at the forums? What is going on in here? Any wars/PnP I can mention?

I hope to send it either this week or next, so I'll check back on this over the coming days.

Thanks for your assistance!

Richard
Community Manager

If you guys really want activity in the externals you would stop giving points to interesting posts......stop with the PC stuff...

(implied (foul language)...really???? ridiculous).

JungleBear

Phrourach
doom i agree with you completely although i also understand a mod in these forums is here on there own time. They have jobs too and rl so have as much time as the rest of us to spend time here. But yes a "mod" should be creating a community spirit here. Spending time creating subjects and discussions so others feel like coming here and getting involved.

This is not an attack on the mods we have, as a i know sasuke well from paros, he plays the game and mods a forum. It takes way too much time to do both. Inno games should look at actually paying some of these guys to mod the forums and in game modding and they might actually get more people willing to do it and spend time creating ideas and discussions...

DeletedUser41456

doom i agree with you completely although i also understand a mod in these forums is here on there own time. They have jobs too and rl so have as much time as the rest of us to spend time here. But yes a "mod" should be creating a community spirit here. Spending time creating subjects and discussions so others feel like coming here and getting involved.

This is not an attack on the mods we have, as a i know sasuke well from paros, he plays the game and mods a forum. It takes way too much time to do both. Inno games should look at actually paying some of these guys to mod the forums and in game modding and they might actually get more people willing to do it and spend time creating ideas and discussions...

real talk