World Petition

DeletedUser

Hello, folks!

You know, we really are in a digital age and with the Grepolis App we have people buying, spending and using gold and growing their cities at a unprecedented rate. That being said people are in-around-using-buying-and breaking their computer/phones using them so much-:p

I'd like to start a simple World Petition for players who would be interested, I didn't know where else to post this so please if it's in the wrong spot move it; thankyou :).

I wouldn't ask for anything out of the ordinary but would love to see some time tested settings. Now I've been around since 2010 and I remember playing on old Pi if I'm correct the settings were as followed.

Pi Settings

World Speed: 3 (Was 3.14 but you don't do that anymore)

Unit Speed: 3

Moral: Inactive

Colonization: Conquest

Alliance Cap: 103 (We will say 110 for mathematics sake)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I remember playing on Pi and it was a wonderful experience, I met some of the best community I have ever come across there. The world itself was almost a Champion of the etiquette of an RTS MMO, with many Dark Horse alliances rising mid game, 4 Alliances combining to make a Half server controlled alliance, 1 Alliance standing the test and fighting them head on, and even my old alliance The Mighty Myrmidons starting from the Rim with nothing special as the Dominion and becoming the #6 alliance at 3,000,000+ points.

This world was one of war, trust, deception, politicos, manipulation, and honor. All of what Grepolis should be.

So I'm a Barbecue man and I know that if it's time honored and tested then you need not try and fix it, that being said I'd like to finally introduce the World Petition.

WORLD

HELIODORO

World Speed-3

Unit Speed-3

Moral-Inactive

Colonization-Conquest

Alliance Cap-100

Petition Signatures​

The Spitze
Praehelios
Greygnarl The Destroyer
RoadTrip
person67​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm taking that as a typo figtree!!!! ;P and thanks Prae!

DeletedUser

I'd like to sign, but don't put yourself down twice, you said that BigYellowBananer is you in the Impact premade thread :p

DeletedUser43011

Cythera's settings almost mimic these:

World Cythera (en68)

Created: November 4th, 2013
Settings: Speed - 3 Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 100; Beginners Protection: 6 Days; Conquest;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then why post with a smiley lol....please make an argument if not wanted thankyou.

DeletedUser31385

Anything having to do with worlds and their settings is DNS, also not in the ideas section.

DeletedUser

Well figtree, there is nothing wrong in trying to bring some life. Also unlike many World Petitions, we aren't asking for anything out of the ordinary, just rather the sheer hope that this will be on one of the upcoming servers.

I'd hope that a Grepolis player to be alittle more enthusiastic about such a request.

DeletedUser

If this was revolt instead of conquest, I'd be all about it.

DeletedUser46395

Pi was certainly a great world, but that had more to do with the players than the settings, surely?

DeletedUser

seems good, conquest is my favourite and the speed seems about right for me too