World Petition

DeletedUser37948

the pedant in me would say that it is "READ" not read, "PERSONALLY" not personaly, "VENOMOUS" not venomus," SENSE" not sence , "COMMUNITY" not comunity, "ATTITUDE" not atitude and Dont has an apostrophe "DON'T" but I guess you are a product of the previous labour government so probably cannot help it.

the fact you so vehemently in favour suggests that you cannot succeed without it. Perhaps you should spend some of that hard earned cash you waste here on a few extra English lessons.

well im dyslexic and id rather post my opinions and be ridiculed for my grammer than for my stupidity.
unfortunatly you seem to be unable to read forum rules and flaunt them regularly commenting on spelling and grammer and double posting

still my points where and are valid and your futher posts just aid me by justifying everything ive said.

DeletedUser42393

the pedant in me would say that it is "READ" not read, "PERSONALLY" not personaly, "VENOMOUS" not venomus," SENSE" not sence , "COMMUNITY" not comunity, "ATTITUDE" not atitude and Dont has an apostrophe "DON'T" but I guess you are a product of the previous labour government so probably cannot help it.

the fact you so vehemently in favour suggests that you cannot succeed without it. Perhaps you should spend some of that hard earned cash you waste here on a few extra English lessons.
Seriously, if you're going down this route I think it's best if you were away from these externals. Comments like this are unnecessary, have a little more respect. I don't even know who you are but this is all off-topic, if you're not going to be getting back on topic any time soon your comments are going to continue to be worthless.

You're degrading yourself, please stop and let everyone else continue with the correct topic.

DeletedUser5819

botting is clearly cheating because innos does not make any money from it. It is no different from gaining an advantage by using gold.
Botting is clearly cheating because the rules forbid it.
Buying gold from the maker of the game and using it within the parameters laid down by the maker of the game, i.e. in accordance with the rules that the maker of the game has written, clearly is not cheating.

It never ceases to amaze me how passing players think it is their business to define what the rules are in somebody else's game. However it is never a surprise to find that the same self-regarding arrogance leads them to flout the real rules, themselves.

DeletedUser37948

Ive opend a thread for this topic Golding and posted my thoughts

this thread will get closed as its been high jacked and off topic anyway would be good for forums to have this debate then next time it rears its head we can link to a definitive set of arguments for and against :)