World Predictions

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser2663

ROFL....Gotta love haters. You'd all piss yourselves if Orthia joined a new world.

we talking orthia on alpha?? never heard of em but looking at stats i would say YAY, as that means i know there will be a good fight to have :pro:

DeletedUser11539

"Don't go around calling other alliance's MRA when you ran a huge on on Nu and try to spread a huge lie..."

I have learned a lot, and I ran A MRA in NU, because it was a hobby world, I played it to occupy my time, until XI comes, out.

How do u get a Signature?

DeletedUser

Yes, I am talking about Orthia on Alpha. I am not sure now is the right time though. We are gearing up for 2.0 with the race to the Hero worlds.

DeletedUser

Lol nothing to race right now it will be long way to get there anyway!

DeletedUser

Nemesis:... do I even have to say anything

PV: BP I would imagine to be a focus, so attacking to be expected.

Shine: Good players but less, will average fairly high.

CoS: I haven't seen most members' worlds, except Toast, so I guess I'm neutral until proved otherwise.

DeletedUser

ddodd01, you are a n00b calling an alliance that denied you an MRA. Kudos for being a good sport! You really prove why you have such a good reputation and history on Grepolis. Oh wait. Nevermind.

CoS Should not be underestimated.

DeletedUser11965

So from the pre-mades we have here, CoS, Shine, PV and Nemesis(& Co) who do you think will be in top 12 points and BP by about a month in?

For points I'd say.
1.REAL MADRID I, II & III(Joke xP): Nemesis- Have experienced members and are aggresive, will have high average.
2.Project Venom-Recruiting quite a few, but not all members are fast growers.
3 Circles of Shadows- I don't want to be biased.
4. Shine- Not as many members as PV or CoS but will have a high average.

BP:
1. Nemesis-Obvious reasons.
2. Project Venom- Not very aggresive, but will definitley attack
3. Shine- Won't be as aggresive, but will definitley attack.
4. Circles of Shadows.

Best overall alliances:
Nemesis & Shine.

Yes we are not aggressive, we are a couple of little sheeps sitting around waiting for a wolf to come to us. =D

DeletedUser

So from the pre-mades we have here, CoS, Shine, PV and Nemesis(& Co) who do you think will be in top 12 points and BP by about a month in?

For points I'd say.
1.REAL MADRID I, II & III(Joke xP): Nemesis- Have experienced members and are aggresive, will have high average.
2.Project Venom-Recruiting quite a few, but not all members are fast growers.
3 Circles of Shadows- I don't want to be biased.
4. Shine- Not as many members as PV or CoS but will have a high average.

BP:
1. Nemesis-Obvious reasons.
3. Shine- Won't be as aggresive, but will definitley attack.
4. Circles of Shadows.

Best overall alliances:
Nemesis & Shine.

I predict that Time to shine will rule this world from day one and dominate and over-power the other alliances :)

My money's on Shine. ;)

I Truly think you are underestimating us [CoS]. You know, being too confident is bad...

CoS Should not be underestimated.
just over a month in it's a trip down memory lane to see all the predictions at the start of the world :)

DeletedUser

Only thing I'm surprised about is:

I think we were underrated at one point and I forgot that.