World "Psi" available God vote

Which Gods should we available on Psi? (new world)

• All of them –( Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera, Hades)

Votes: 123 55.9%
  • Exclude Zeus – (Poseidon, Athena, Hera, Hades)

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Exclude Poseidon – (Zeus, Athena, Hera, Hades)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Exclude Athena – (Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hades)

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Exclude Hera – (Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hades)

Votes: 41 18.6%
  • Exclude Hades – (Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera)(traditional)

Votes: 25 11.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Are you going to actually explain as to why I'm a "sell out" for honestly expressing my own opinions and thoughts? Look, I even put a disclaimer in my signature because you're not the only one that thinks I lack my own opinions when I post. Also, for the record, one of your good friends +rep'd me on that post (one of the rare +rep's I get); I wonder if they're a "sell out" too?

I know the technically differences between strategy and tactics and you give a spot-on definition, it was my fault for not using the exact definitions because I didn't think someone would nitpick over something like that on the forums without completely addressing my initial point. The goal you want to achieve and the strategy to use to get there is subjective and will differ from person to person as well as change as the game progresses.

For instance, many peoples' first goals would be to obtain a second city. For that example, choosing the 'right' God or no God can be crucial. I've conquered my second city using Hera, Poseidon, Zeus as well as no God and I can confidently say that each time the results were of varying effectivenesses when choosing my God which were dependant on my strategic decisions in order to achieve my goal of a second city. If it didn't make such a difference then why does everyone always recommend Hera as the first God. Because it does make a difference. All that being said, it is entirely down to the individual and how they want to play; there is no right or wrong way to play.

Back to my original point (and this is the only thing that really matters) - I said that removing Hera would break the trend that the majority have adopted. Personally, I like seeing things that differ from the norm and if removing Hera in a world can encourage different ways of thinking and playing and developing different strategies and tactics, I'm all for it. It is refreshing to see something new and uncommon. It was my personal opinion and there is nothing incorrect in assuming that people would seek alternative strategies when unable to pick Hera.

PS. I have not voted in the poll and don't intend to.

Edit: PS. Nice (gutless) dereps; at least sign them if you're not going to reply to my post simply for my curiousity. I like to know the reasoning behind your actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you very much for your votes and opinions. This poll will now be closed. The Gods for Psi reflect the choice of the community. Therefore Psi will have all gods available. Please go to the Forum announcement section to see the Psi world settings.

Thank you for your participation.