World "Psi" available God vote

Which Gods should we available on Psi? (new world)

• All of them –( Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera, Hades)

Votes: 123 55.9%
  • Exclude Zeus – (Poseidon, Athena, Hera, Hades)

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Exclude Poseidon – (Zeus, Athena, Hera, Hades)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Exclude Athena – (Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hades)

Votes: 10 4.5%
  • Exclude Hera – (Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hades)

Votes: 41 18.6%
  • Exclude Hades – (Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Hera)(traditional)

Votes: 25 11.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Continuing the trend maybe Psi can have a feature to extend god abilities on cities for gold...why not?

DeletedUser

This Idea might "spice things up", but I think it would unbalance them more, a poseidon free world = no quakes, which = a safer place for turtles.
A Zeus free world migth seem harmless, because it only deprives noobs from their favorite god, but its not, no-favorable wind means that people will rely more on biremes, as they will know that the enemy can´t have fav wind casted.

No athena means no Heroic power, which is the equivalent of the above.
A Hera free world means a very very large advantage to premium users.

No Zeus, Athena or Poseidon benefit only turtle players, while no Hera benefits generous pockets.

So I voted to keep all gods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find this to be a terrible idea. Removing one God is never going to change the dynamics of one world significantly - that is, other than removing Hera or Poseidon would make it significantly slower due to double rebuilding times. This game has too limited tactical options as it is - why remove even more of them?

While it is true the Hera is a "boring" God-choice, and it would be nice to see people pick other Gods (so that you more often risk having cast Sea storm on you if you attack them, for instance), hardly is enough to justify removing such a significant feature from the game. The argument that it would cause people to select Zeus at the beginning and take out opponents through using Earthquake is a bit silly. If that was a viable option, people would do that already. If you have enough people casting earthquakes, you also have enough people to kill someone without using Earthquake. Granted, it might cause sim city players to build more mythicals as they would feel they have to useful way to spend their favor (when they're on one city, that is), but I don't really see how it would make things more interesting.

DeletedUser

At any rate, I think a more interesting idea would be to have all gods available but limit you to choosing 3 or 4 gods out of the total 5 available.

This would add another level of strategy to the game as you would have to prioritize your gods and different people would have different sets of favor to draw from.

Just a thought. It would take a fair bit of work to get the balancing right, but I think it could be fun.

DeletedUser

Also, I think that Hades should go. Sure, he's new. This kinda makes everyone want him, they want to try him out, but his power about making the first 10% of your attack invisible makes it almost impossible for a skilled player to judge if an attack is a CS or not. This takes away one of the most important part of defending in the whole game. Sniping. I think Hades just give the attack too much advantage. Brings back dead troops, effectively stops sniping. I just don't think he sholud be implementd.

DeletedUser

All Gods

Vote For All Of The Gods It Will Be So Much Better.

DeletedUser5

Vote For All Of The Gods It Will Be So Much Better.

If by "better", you mean that it will be the same as all of the other worlds that are currently available, then yes I guess it will be "better" :Angry:

DeletedUser

Yes

That Is What I Mean, Excluding One God Would Not Be As Fun. :)

DeletedUser4013

Guys - this thread is about voting for whether you would like to see a new world with either all 5 of the gods or with just 4 (where one of the 5 is excluded). I do not want to see comments about InnoGames being 'greedy' and trying to make money. Neither do I want to see comments about how the Mods are not looking for feedback either. Gordopolis created this thread looking for YOUR feedback about the upcoming world, not for you to decide that this is some wily attempt to generate more money from premium purchases. Get over it, and enjoy the game please. This goes for all of the Mods who posted in here and added fuel to the fire.

DeletedUser19824

if they exclude hera i refuse to play on that world!!! -.-

:Angry: :Angry: :Angry:

DeletedUser345

This Idea might "spice things up", but I think it would unbalance them more, a poseidon free world = no quakes, which = a safer place for turtles.
A Zeus free world migth seem harmless, because it only deprives noobs from their favorite god, but its not, no-favorable wind means that people will rely more on biremes, as they will know that the enemy can´t have fav wind casted.

No athena means no Heroic power, which is the equivalent of the above.
A Hera free world means a very very large advantage to premium users.

No Zeus, Athena or Poseidon benefit only turtle players, while no Hera benefits generous pockets.

So I voted to keep all gods.

And thats why you go traditional... none of those problems would happen... plus sparkz i think everyone is voting for all the gods because they dont want Hera to be removed...

DeletedUser

Voted

I voted to exclude Hera and another thing that you may want to do is make a world that does not allow the use of gold. Then the players can show how good they really are with no extra boosts.

DeletedUser19824

I voted to exclude Hera and another thing that you may want to do is make a world that does not allow the use of gold. Then the players can show how good they really are with no extra boosts.
yes that will be the best idea they could ever use!!! PURE SKILL

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::pro:

DeletedUser

yes that will be the best idea they could ever use!!! PURE SKILL

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::pro:

Well I don't know about that but it would be fun to see how good everyone really is. by taking gold, Hera and the other gods resource gifts out, it would be a more challenging game. Players would have to plan better and would have to be on more.

DeletedUser

as for the players who voted exclude hera
you tend to forget that not all are premium users or pros in the game
50% resource production is very resourceful in the starting of the game

I agree this would be a bad decision to take her power off I use that god all the time. I use every god with out fail if you have lots of cities you need them all I think.

DeletedUser

I really think people talk nonsense, Hera is good good god and it helps you s lot especially when you have been attacked and you need resources faster especially when you have big players and lots of attacks on your towns you need these gods especially Hera what about when you have population growth so it cuts the time it takes to build your troops. You need to sit and think about it properly these players are just thinking of themselves and not others like new players who dont have lots of cities to help them.

DeletedUser

Yeah the point that other people where getting at is that it would more challenging for players to play without hera.