World Psi - Infection

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey everyone in Eta,

I'm asking for any enemy or friend in Eta to join with me in my pre-made alliance in World Psi which will launch on the 16th of August. I know I shouldn't put this here but I want to get experienced players attention. Please check the link below for a shortcut to my alliance thread:

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=24508

We will be located in the North East Ocean 54. So who will join with me? World Psi settings are:

Speed 2
Unit speed 2
Revolt
No morale
Alliance limit 30

DeletedUser

I really should move this to Psi alliances. However, it seems you want a mostly Eta group, so it'll just go to the Eta GD.

DeletedUser

I gave it instead of you..more then one world be too much to be honest,dont have enough time,but I am a bit tempted...

DeletedUser

What has that world something different from ETA? I mean the 3D stuffs ect?

DeletedUser

jnc dont mean cos im in ur allaince i not gonna slate ya ill tell ya ur doing it all wrong just becuase i can mate!!

u knwo i dont care if u a leader or not i tell my leaders if i think they wrong why cos if i dont then they wont know how i feel one the reasons i lefted BA is i gave my idea on them starting a acadamy and they thought i was wrong for saying it was a bad idea!! so lefted for a allaince that knwos how to rule lol!! then when i did they understood and respected me for it!!

and i tell u wha ti think of u a slate ur leadership all the time :p makes it more fun

DeletedUser

I'm half tempted to start an account just for the hell of it.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Velael - PM me if you're interested.

@Klev - Nothing different, it's 2.0 and it has my favorite settings of all. Speed 2, unit speed 2, revolt, no morale and alliance cap 30.

@rockys - Lol alright then mate :p

@AbbyD - Would be awesome if you were there, isn't Eta taking up most of your time though? :)

DeletedUser

why dosnt all of eta join bar WoA then they will pull off the biggest win in history!!

DeletedUser

it just feel so boring to start from 1 city,that is the biggest problem for me,if at least everyone would start with lets say 5 cities would be much more fun..and I guess at the begging you must farm those villages,sounds very frustrating.

DeletedUser

I want to be part of this team, of course, if you guys accept me!