World rankings!

DeletedUser2795

go to grepostats, clikc on a world, click on player or alliance rankings, figure out form there

DeletedUser

go to grepostats, clikc on a world, click on player or alliance rankings, figure out form there

Thanks for that Teh kitteh!! teacher!!!!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Farming runs

Imagine doing farming runs for that many city's lol I bet he don't anymore :)

Personally I don't even know why we have to manage farming runs. I should be able to set them up to run automatically - set numbers to send out to increase a farm, numbers to take from a farm.

The fun part of the game isn't sending troops to farms, its everything else. In the end if I quit it will be because I got tired of doing mandatory farming runs to keep up.

DeletedUser2663

Personally I don't even know why we have to manage farming runs. I should be able to set them up to run automatically - set numbers to send out to increase a farm, numbers to take from a farm.

The fun part of the game isn't sending troops to farms, its everything else. In the end if I quit it will be because I got tired of doing mandatory farming runs to keep up.

look at development part of the fourms. some ideas have been created to fix this. Feedback is always good