Milestones World Rhammus

DeletedUser45380

1 million points and BP has been achieved. I don't know who got there first. But Nakatass is the first to reach 1 million of each. I know He was not the first to get to 1 million bp though.

DeletedUser22708

1 million points and BP has been achieved. I don't know who got there first. But Nakatass is the first to reach 1 million of each. I know He was not the first to get to 1 million bp though.

He wasn't first to reach either

DeletedUser11969

Digi I dont think he was the first to do either individually, but was the first to achieve both together.

DeletedUser22708

Hmm that could be, didn't know it was a milestone as well

DeletedUser

I got minus rep for a jokey comment.?
And I'm the noooooob...
At least I don't hide when I comment - man up if you gonna give it lol :p

DeletedUser22708

I got minus rep for a jokey comment.?
And I'm the noooooob...
At least I don't hide when I comment - man up if you gonna give it lol :p

I received countless minus reps like that lol, just scared bitter players

il.brutto

Phrourach
Hmmmm.... What about Grepolisscore does this count ????

I mean, after all, it does tell me I'm the first person in this world to have built 25 Cerberi in this world on the 04-07-2016 I struggle to believe this... However!... http://screencast.com/t/rFLJHmrBbBP

http://screencast.com/t/6QTplgzBsSmo

So if my memory serves me correctly the last major engagement in the city of -=Rimilibrium=- there were approximately 750 Cerberus of which after I estimate 1300 ish Attacks (because the reports log max's out at 999 reports - note to developers increase this to 2000 - so warriors can tell what is going one with their war efforts). Again, if I recall correctly 250 Cerberus were left standing guard once the dust had settled... and most likely stand guard today or maybe not... I think the only way to be certain of this... is to attack to find out.

However, if one was expecting a massive last Attack of 2600 attacks a "server crashing event". I'm afraid that it won't happen as the players left are just over the 300 mark. I should imagine the amount of Cerberus would be nearly double. I guess we will never find out. I can hold the tears back if you can. >;D

I was, at that point 160 city player at that time. The latest is I'm a player with 266 cities ... I can if so required produce 3 Cerberus every 2 hours (without invoking any special help from favor production).
So, on a normal production time scale the 500 lost puppies could be completely replaced in 333hours or 13 days... Well, that was some 6 months or more ago... and the detail is probably hurting the old grey matter.
I say "Bring it!" others say "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie"... But who knows there maybe some "Young Gun" Out there that may wanna do something.... That's what I love about Grepolis... " Life's Like a box of Chocolates"

Well Ladies and Gentle Folk, let us enjoy the last days of Rhammus .....

Kind Regards
illy
Space Pirate
Pirate.gif

DeletedUser22708

It's not over yet Illy, it took almost a week for the numbers to go from 329 active players to 328...
At this pace we'll still be here at Christmas.

But it's getting close, makes me wonder though why Equilibrium and Silent Assassins decided to pact together this late in the server...
We will see I assume

il.brutto

Phrourach
It's not over yet Illy, it took almost a week for the numbers to go from 329 active players to 328...
At this pace, we'll still be here at Christmas.

Darn!!!!! And I wanted to go Christmas shopping in peace without the app alarm threatening to trash everything... I was looking forward to the Joys of breaking in some more noobs in a NEW WORLD !!!!!!
Ah .. But that can wait, I guess...

I suppose EQ and SA are planning a major Op leading up to the Christmas break. Is Kjanio12 about and does he haunt these great halls of debate... I couldn't help, but notice he like's both alliances.. in and out, one's never quite sure where hs loyalties lies, and to be fair I don't think he does either... one minute he's best friend next he's not... I've seen his extremes and been mentioned in some of his unorthodox PM's... Always makes me smile.. as does the MM Threats he makes against members of Drifters... the threat of Rimming Peg Bundy didn't happen as per his profile. and in the end, Peg Ghosted I guess bored waiting for an event that was never gonna happen, even with an attackable ban. Just so we are all fully aware if he joins you can expect a Drifters calling card The one that reads "What are you Doing???"

Kind Regards
illy
Space Pirate
Pirate.gif

DeletedUser22708

Thanks to yesterday's sieges and EQ's attempt (they succeeded with one) to break them, I've finally reached 40 million bp. Beers are on me!
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

7dacb1c71d6547a6916451d8dff8a662.png