World Rho Settings

DeletedUser5

[row] [col=2] Rho Settings [/col] [/row] [row] [col] World Speed [/col] [col]2[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Unit Speed [/col] [col]1[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Alliance limit [/col] [col]100[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Beginners protection [/col] [col]5 days[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Conquer method [/col] [col]Revolt[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Morale [/col] [col]Active[/col] [/row][row][col] Opening Date [/col][col]4th April 2011[/col][/row]

Discuss the world settings below - what you like, what you dislike, and what you'd change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't understand why there setting the alliance limit so low, with forum sharing player abuse that anyway, you can have a 500 member alliance practically since you an share forums =/

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
WHYYYYYY Morale on both of the new 2.0 worlds?

Most players HATE morale... This is ridiculous. We should hold a poll to vote for morale or morale inactive. I guarantee you 80-90% of grepo players would vote morale inactive!

DeletedUser5

WHYYYYYY Morale on both of the new 2.0 worlds?

Most players HATE morale... This is ridiculous. We should hold a poll to vote for morale or morale inactive. I guarantee you 80-90% of grepo players would vote morale inactive!

We have tried to fight to remove morale from one of the worlds, and have been unsuccessful. Please be aware that this is out of our hands.

DeletedUser

Are other severs(I mean like .en,.nl) in favor of morale or do the devs think that giving us bad worlds will make u like the game more?

StokieScott

Phrourach
I wont repeat my self by posting on both new server threads (though am pretty bored) however my query, is there a reason that the 2 new worlds are opening on consecutive days 4th and 5th April 2011 also added with the fact that PI hasn't been open for that long as it is just thought there is normally a much bigger gap between worlds opening especially just when its one day :s

DeletedUser5

It has always been planned that the 2.0 worlds will open with one day in between, as this gives us the chance to give you two different servers, with different settings, to get your teeth into. Right from day two of 2.0, you have a Conquest server, and a Revolt server that you can take your pick of. You're able to choose the type that you prefer, and thus we're catering towards as many as possible. Now, in two servers, there is only so much variety that we can offer, of course there are many different combinations of settings that we could have offered, but this would require many different worlds to offer them all.

We have tried to choose settings that will offer some variation between the two worlds, and give people a choice of which world they want to play.

Pi was released, as Omicron had reached its limit, and we were in need of a new world. It is unfortunate that this was granted to us just a week before 2.0 was announced.

StokieScott

Phrourach
Ok fair play, with only just coming back I have only heard snippets of the fabled 2.0 so I didnt realise that this was on the card, but thanks for clearing that up for me and all, I wish I had waited and not joined PI and all but meh what can you do.
Thanks again

DeletedUser

Im definately joining this world

DeletedUser

I dont like morale and speed 2
I like revolt
The other settings are of little significance for me

DeletedUser15100

I care about having fun as well :p

As long as its not speed 1 I am happy. If its Revolt, I am even happier (cause I like revolt). :)

DeletedUser

I like revolt AND conquest
I also like morale (when defending)

i love speed 3, i can make do with 2, will never go 1

fun? who needs it, this is war :D

DeletedUser

So any exact time when it's going live? My timer says it's here ...

DeletedUser

Yeah my timer says now but no RHO to be found been looking hard for the last 27mins

DeletedUser

i log in on this server but when i build something building level back to 0. i build it again and again.... but thats not working. what to do??????