World settings

DeletedUser

Can we get a world that is speed 2, conquest, alliance cap 70-80 min, and inactive morale? this 35-40 alliance cap thing is crazy small. speed 3 is way too fast.

No other world should be made until this good world is made. we have all been waiting for this world to be made. its the perfect world. and many others are praying this happens and i am listened to.

Thank you. We would appreciate it.

Ryan

DeletedUser

why not? are either of you two even a mod or in charge of something like that? these other worlds they create suck. speed 1 should never be created again. and speed 3 is just way too fast. gold users in speed 3 are crazy and it is just ridiculous. speed 2 is the perfect speed for a world.

DeletedUser42407

why not? are either of you two even a mod or in charge of something like that? these other worlds they create suck. speed 1 should never be created again. and speed 3 is just way too fast. gold users in speed 3 are crazy and it is just ridiculous. speed 2 is the perfect speed for a world.

Your opinion is not the whole worlds opinion...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

it is most of the worlds opinion. not everyone in the world gets on the forum to vote on those polls they create. this is the first time ive ever been on the forum. This world needs to happen. the right people need to take notice and get it done.

DeletedUser39031

Can we get a world that is speed 2, conquest, alliance cap 70-80 min, and inactive morale? this 35-40 alliance cap thing is crazy small. speed 3 is way too fast.

No other world should be made until this good world is made. we have all been waiting for this world to be made. its the perfect world. and many others are praying this happens and i am listened to.

Thank you. We would appreciate it.

Ryan
The settings are alright, but, don't go around suggesting settings, it'll come up eventually, just sim until you find the right world.
That's only for you, the speeds represent different peoples lifestyles, 1 = people at work for extended times with none/limited access to the game. 2 = average people at work with access at different times and/or limited access at work. 3 = people who can be online for the most part or at least have access to the game.
it is most of the worlds opinion. not everyone in the world gets on the forum to vote on those polls they create. this is the first time ive ever been on the forum. This world needs to happen. the right people need to take notice and get it done.
No, no, no, no, no. Everyone has the opportunity to vote and it is advertised on the login page to the game not the forum. Vote for your settings don't demand them.

DeletedUser

why can't i suggest things? i will all i like. I never saw anything about voting on the main page. i didn't know we could vote until the new world came out, then i had to go and search for where you had to vote. just as you said people do not get on all the time and see that kind of thing. suggesting is the best thing at times. just like now.

DeletedUser25746

First time on the forums yet you have a join date close to a year ago. There have been a good amount of speed 2 worlds created lately. Thebes still is not that old of a world and has the settings you are looking for.
Personally I like speed 1 as I find they ussually have a good mature player base.