World Sigma Settings

DeletedUser5

[row] [col=2] Sigma Settings [/col] [/row] [row] [col] World Speed [/col] [col]3[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Unit Speed [/col] [col]1.5[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Alliance limit [/col] [col]88[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Beginners protection [/col] [col]4 days[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Conquer method [/col] [col]Conquest[/col] [/row] [row] [col] Morale [/col] [col]Active[/col] [/row][row][col] Opening Date [/col][col]5th April 2011[/col][/row]

Discuss the world settings below - what you like, what you dislike, and what you'd change.

DeletedUser

Another complaint about alliance cap :p, is there some short of equation here or something ?88 seems rather random

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Again with Morale being active, most dislike it... You should at least have 1 of the new worlds to have inactive morale.

DeletedUser5

Well, you both appear to have repeated yourself on both threads. Well done guys, bored were you? :p

DeletedUser

Well, you both appear to have repeated yourself on both threads. Well done guys, bored were you? :p

My question was different, I want to know why its a random number(or not rounded at least), Not why it is there...

DeletedUser

interesting looking setting, although i (like everybody else) would have prefered this world to have no morale :(

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I like the 88 cap, it's quite symetrical. Morale is fine as well. Just pick on players with similar points as yourself and you won't have to deal with it.

DeletedUser

Morale... in both 2.0 worlds... :(
Clearly they don't want good players in 2.0...

Aicy

Strategos
Another complaint about alliance cap :p, is there some short of equation here or something ?88 seems rather random

They were originally going to do 80 but because 8 and 0 are so far away from each other on the keyboard they just did 88 instead.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Morale... in both 2.0 worlds... :(
Clearly they don't want good players in 2.0...

I take offense at that, I don't like being arrogant but I'm a very good grepo player. I also happen to not mind morale. I'm also sure that I'm not the only good player who doesn't mind morale.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Meh I never really saw the harm in it. I get penalized for attacking a smaller guy, so I lose a few more troops. If I stick with attacking similar sized players I don't suffer at all.

DeletedUser

I don't like morale... That explains why I was loosing all of those troops in Pi... :p

haha, oh well, I will still join.

DeletedUser

There is nothing wrong in morale when you can use premium Commander :D