World Tau alliances

DeletedUser

Hello my fellow grepolis users , I have a question for you. Can children lead successful alliances? Can they lead adults to victory? From what I seen , TC0, me , Brooklyn(from world zeta and many other children cannot lead successful alliances. Do state your opinion and back it up with some decent quotes or evidence.

DeletedUser

Some can, some can't.

Example, children under the age of 14 can't, as they aren't mature enough, experienced enough and they have(Most of the time) have bad spelling and grammar.

There are a few children who are phenomenal leaders(Read on, and you'll see how what I said is :p), example Aicy(15, 14 at the time), he led Smash Bros brilliantly, -Achilles-(14) has done a great job of holding Phenomen up.

I'm sure there are many more, but these are the only ones I can think of.

DeletedUser

Yes, but they failed at the end didn't they? Phenomen was created by another person who worked his *** off to recruit , strong , smart , powerful and cunning players to join his alliance. But when -Achilles- joined , everything went downhill. -Achilles- cannot really lead an alliance(no offence). Yes , he can for a short while but have you ever seen him lead an alliance for over 4 months?

Now let's look at Aicy. He did well in the speed world because of his friends. Generally if Aicy started from scratch with no friends , no outside help: he will surely fail. The jokes and insults he makes shows immature he is. By reading the words the person types and the way they use the words , can generally show immature the person is. Some people talk up to you while others talk down to you , trying to feel superior. Aicy is a fun chap who knows how to have fun but becoming a successful , strong leader who will become one of the world's super power requires more then -Achilles-, TC0 , Aicy or any other child can provide.

Generally children cannot lead a successful , long lasting alliance. Some may be too aggressive , others will be to peaceful or too immature. For example look at firing: he is a child , is he not? The way he talks , and states how he hates me(extremely childish as a child will attempt to hate someone over a game) and all the other rubbish. You can see he is young by the way he types. And Children simply cannot lead a successful alliance. Look at Firing now. His alliance is falling apart , great players are ditching him and he is probably a farm.

The point I'm trying to make is that children cannot lead alliances. Can anyone prove me wrong?

DeletedUser

Yes, but they failed at the end didn't they? Phenomen was created by another person who worked his *** off to recruit , strong , smart , powerful and cunning players to join his alliance. But when -Achilles- joined , everything went downhill. -Achilles- cannot really lead an alliance(no offence). Yes , he can for a short while but have you ever seen him lead an alliance for over 4 months?

Now let's look at Aicy. He did well in the speed world because of his friends. Generally if Aicy started from scratch with no friends , no outside help: he will surely fail. The jokes and insults he makes shows immature he is. By reading the words the person types and the way they use the words , can generally show immature the person is. Some people talk up to you while others talk down to you , trying to feel superior. Aicy is a fun chap who knows how to have fun but becoming a successful , strong leader who will become one of the world's super power requires more then -Achilles-, TC0 , Aicy or any other child can provide.

I completely disagree, and certainly wasn't expecting that long of a post.

Anyways, let's get started.

Achilles: Firstly, if Kad is such a god at grepo, and Ache is so immature and reckless, why did he trust him with founder rights? Pheno never went downhill when Ache joined, as he was one of the first to join, and Phenomen are still alive and kicking. Shine was a disaster, they were outnumbered and caught by surprise, it could happen to anyone and it's not very mature of you to hold it against him. Achilles did help Pheno, and ask any Pheno player for that and they'll say yes(Probably, :p).

Aicy: Aicy is one of the best players I've ever met. Not much more to be said, but since I want to make this meaningful I'll continue; Gone in sixty seconds was never going to be an amazing alliance. I mean, he had two days. And so what if his friends helped him(Not saying they did), nobody's perfect and at least he wasn't ignorant and thought he could do it on his own.

Aicy has a peculiar personality, but at the end of the day he is a great guy, and a successful leader.

I'd say more, but I don't want to argue my case for them.

DeletedUser

I completely disagree, and certainly wasn't expecting that long of a post.

Anyways, let's get started.

Achilles: Firstly, if Kad is such a god at grepo, and Ache is so immature and reckless, why did he trust him with founder rights? Pheno never went downhill when Ache joined, as he was one of the first to join, and Phenomen are still alive and kicking. Shine was a disaster, they were outnumbered and caught by surprise, it could happen to anyone and it's not very mature of you to hold it against him. Achilles did help Pheno, and ask any Pheno player for that and they'll say yes(Probably, :p).

Aicy: Aicy is one of the best players I've ever met. Not much more to be said, but since I want to make this meaningful I'll continue; Gone in sixty seconds was never going to be an amazing alliance. I mean, he had two days. And so what if his friends helped him(Not saying they did), nobody's perfect and at least he wasn't ignorant and thought he could do it on his own.

Aicy has a peculiar personality, but at the end of the day he is a great guy, and a successful leader.

I'd say more, but I don't want to argue my case for them.

When did I state that Achilles was immature? And I really don't know who Kad is but the fact is he gave Founders right to -Achilles-. When Kad was in charge Phenomen wasn't that messed up but now the whole world is ganging up on them as soon as -Achilles- takes command. Maybe it's his unwise decision or the way he handles problems and other alliances.

The fact is when Achilles had taken over Phenomen , they got their butts raped. And now let's look at the shine incident. I got one thing to say to -Achilles- "Tough luck". Who cares if they were outnumbered. Look at Wolf Pack and natajara. 2 alliances filled with , experienced players and guess what? They end up got beaten by an elite alliance quater their size. Why couldn't Shine clear any PV cities?

They had the same experience : Heck! I even had to order some of Shine's members around to clear one of PV's cities. The fact is Phenomen failed when Achilles has taken over , making him a terrible leader. Oh god , don't get me started on world omicron. How he made LoDa worse.

Bottom line is: He failed.

DeletedUser

-Achilles- and Kadjayuni have equally led Pheno to glory over the past months(Till kad quit). The DH were already warring Pheno long before Kad quit, so you cannot blame any of this on -Achilles-.

DeletedUser

But I just did. How come he as a leader cannot think of a way to save his alliance? Maybe Kad or whatever his name is a child too. But he lost , every alliance started with 1 member , 175 points. Yes , I can't except a child to form a plan and save his alliance. I a merely stating that children cannot lead alliances. Look at nexus , they are getting cleared even though they have one of the best players. -shakes head-

DeletedUser

On Epsilon there was an alliance started called Aegis, founded by a 16/17 year old, the alliance is still standing strong under the name Sarissa. There is no age limit to how well an alliance can be lead. you are looking at the top 12 alliances at this, whereas there are over 1000 alliances lead by adults which fail, lead by children which fail. some succeed, some fail. Age doesn't matter most of the time.

and TTM, maybe you should play in game instead of trying to be smart here eh? :p

DeletedUser17045

**Interrupts**

I've been under rule from TC0, lets just say that you are right with him.

But overall, I don't think young teenagers, such as the ages of 13 and 14 can successfully lead an alliance. The lack the possession of :

-Maturity
-Experience
-Basic communication skills

Now, undoubtadly there are some who, at this young age, can lead a successful alliance. I just have to go by word of mouth here and trust TTM.

But yes, my time under TC0 was short lived. He didn't provide much, I had to do the main diplomatic barter, but he was barely on skype or in game for me to even pass it off by him. Thats why I high-tailed my butt out of there.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah age doesn't matter, it's each individual person. Granted the players that fail the most and the hardest in grepolis when it comes to alliances happen to all be kids but that's just a coincidence. When I started playing I joined an alliance led by 2 kids, they taught me the game, kept control of their alliance, and managed to grow it. Some kids can handle it some can't. Some adults can't lead alliances either, doesn't mean we can make a blanket statement saying all adults can't lead alliances

DeletedUser

Example, children under the age of 14 can't, as they aren't mature enough, experienced enough and they have(Most of the time) have bad spelling and grammar.

I'm 12, and I would like to consider my grammar okay overall. You did say 'Most of the time' to be fair to you, but I would consider myself quite mature when I need to be.

I don't think it's the age that matters, I think it's the person. One 12 year old can be completely different to another, like one 30 year old can be completely different to another.

DeletedUser

I'm 14. :l I don't agree with Firelord's post.. I think Owen66 Nailed it.
I'm currently running an alliance on the outer-core, o53 in this world called ExileD which without being bias, i'd say was a respectable alliance.

Also, you say children failed at their alliance, tbh, no one has won either, the only way of proving is with this new 2.0. If only Adult leaders lead their alliance's to victory and the End game, i will believe you.

DeletedUser

The only way your alliance is still alive is that you are situated in the safe ocean , full of noobs and Inactives. So you're safe for now. As a member of your alliance , I can state that the alliance is okay. Most of us are concentrating on building which is good but we need a long term plan.

But we need to become more organized. For example you should set ocean squads and squadron leaders. Our alliance needs to be a bit more democratic. You are also making the same mistake I have. Recruiting in too many oceans which will be your downfall. Concentrate in 1 or 2 ocean and take control of it.

You don't have the man power or strategies to survive if our alliance is scattered all over. And this is another example of why children cannot lead alliance.

DeletedUser

And this is another example of why children cannot lead alliance.

Did you just completely ignore my post?

I'm running an alliance in Gamma based in 3 oceans only. We have 200,000 points and we're going well.

DeletedUser

I am speaking about the early stage of the game. I must have missed your post , my mistake. I'm speaking about generally. Children generally cannot lead alliance.

DeletedUser

Again with the unrelated comments. Yes , I am another piece of evidence why children cannot lead alliance.

DeletedUser

I am speaking about the early stage of the game. I must have missed your post , my mistake. I'm speaking about generally. Children generally cannot lead alliance.

I have run 2 alliances in my time here on Grepolis. The first time it was in Gamma, I recruited everywhere, got to 1 million points and then realised I had made a huge mistake. The important thing is that I learned from that.

So a few months later I came back and started an alliance that is not an MRA. This proves that children learn from their mistakes, and can make successful alliances.