World Tau alliances

DeletedUser

To those who think that children can't lead successfully....

what age limits do you consider people can run an alliance between? I mean is 17-45 an ok age range? i hope so because if its 26-90 i shouldn't be leading...

no im not 91 haha but thats not the point...saying that because of someones age they aren't good enough to run an alliance is like saying that women shouldn't be leaders or only people with a certain colour hair should lead

DeletedUser

Very true.

I don't think it's the Age, i think it's the leaders Personality, and the way they act.
I can understand what others mean by putting the title of Children cannot lead alliances, as Children tend to be less mature then adults.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's the Age, i think it's the leaders Personality, and the way they act.

I completely agree with this, some adults may not be able to run successful alliances. Personality plays a great role, it is the way you interact with you members and how much time and effort you put into your alliance. Communication is probably one of the most vital factors in the success of an alliance. Age shouldn't come into the equation.

DeletedUser

Hello my fellow grepolis users , I have a question for you. Can children lead successful alliances? Can they lead adults to victory? From what I seen , TC0, me , Brooklyn(from world zeta and many other children cannot lead successful alliances. Do state your opinion and back it up with some decent quotes or evidence.

AHEM??? I am 12 and am leading the 20th best alliance in World Tau without any help! Your age doesn't matter in this game because... :pro:

DeletedUser

20th alliance isnt hard to lead.... Try 1st or 2nd lol. YOu probably have 5-10 point whores, and sim the game lol.

DeletedUser22267

i founded Krypteia and ran it for about 4 months before i couldn't be on 8-9 times everyday due to school... im 16 (almost 17) and i ran and started the number 1 alliance.... yes a good leader needs maturity and that can come at any time. Sometimes the best leaders are those that try their best no matter the cost . the best leaders will do anything to help others and run a succesful alliance at the same time. At the same time i believe that running a succesful alliance also comes with good decision makeing which even i know as a 12 year old i wasnt the best at..(hence why one of the reasons they make the driving limit starting at 16 is becuase your more capable of more important decision making.)

DeletedUser19872

I was a founder in top 10 alliances. My grammar and spelling have no problems at all. I think it's personality over age, some people are too mature for their age, and some are to immature. Age doesn't matter as much.