World Update: Chaos Ensues

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Since we haven't had a world update in a while, figured I'd give this a go. Keep in mind, this is from an 'outsiders' view and may not be 100% correct due to unknown intel that couldn't have been known.

World Update: 01/05/2022

With war an everyday occurrence now, the question now, that is on some minds is...who will claim the crown?

The first contender for that throne on an immediate appearance is
VALHALLA, ranked 1st in the world on points, ranked 1st in Attacker, 2nd in Defense, and 2nd Overall in BP.

However, there is a very valid contender to that throne they wish to claim: SUGO (Son Uncle GL Owned).
They hold 6 of the top 10 players, while their enemy...holds only three, while one spot goes to those who hit their toe.
The world's top attacker flies the SUGO banner, as does the top defender, who is also the worlds leader in BP.

However...something is going on deep behind the scenes...

Neither of these alliances are fighting...why? Couldn't say...but rumor has it they are allied or just too cowardly to fight it out amongst themselves.
image_2022-01-05_011022.png

1641367421626.png

Now we move on to the third ranked alliance...VIKINGS, by all accounts they appear to be the 'academy alliance' for the top ranked, so they'll be skipped. Not much of a contender for the crown as they stand.

The fourth ranked alliance, Immoral Immortals, headquarters of the Immortals family, sits comfortable in the 4th spot, with a branch in spot 5. As for winning the world? Stiff competition and the chances look slim to none. However, unexpected from the underdog, despite swings from the big boys, no one seems to be able to knock them out. We may see more from them yet.

Time will show where they are Immortal...or just Immoral.

Same as with the VIKINGS, we will skip Immortals I since they are just a branch alliance.

Coming in at the 6th ranked alliance, Toe Stubbers United, formed from the ashes of the implosion of Young Guns.
With rats jumping the sinking ship, the survivors formed a new alliance and quickly rose to the top alliances, however they don't seem to be making much headway. Already tied in a war against the Immoral Immortals and taking losses from Valhalla & SUGO, the ashes may be all thats left of them in the end, aside from the pain of their stubbed toes.

image_2022-01-05_012225.png

Top player in points: TheFacelessGod - SUGO
Top player in cities: TheFacelessGod - SUGO
Top player in ABP: Aylerios - SUGO
Top player in DBP: TheFacelessGod - SUGO
Top Fighter: TheFacelessGod - SUGO

Top player appears to be...
TheFacelessGod

The question that remains...is who will DOMINATE come time to end World 139?
We will find out...next month!

Thank you for reading!

- MainKiller07

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Quite well written I suppose for someone with a heavy bias and an ignorance the likes of the average 13yr old. It's very easy to skim the surface and get the results this guy got, but there is a lot behind the scenes that would be revealed to anyone with a bit of wit.

And buddy, the joke went over you head like most do. I'll explain it here I spose since there are probably plenty more like Mainkiller.

'Toe Stubbers United' was a team before Young Guns ever existed. The name comes as a mockery of our early world foes... Namely Equal Rights...
It wasn't our toes being stubbed.. It was us stubbing the toes of the foes.

And btw.. stats don't mean very much, Valhalla never disbanded and made a new alliance, so their BP is a result of the entire server. SUGO has had a bit of a shuffle happen and thus their BP was divided between 2 alliance, You would know this with a brief look at player BP vs alliance BP. But ofc that is another thing too deep for Mainkiller to understand.

(With war an everyday occurrence now, the question now, that is on some minds is...who will claim the crown?)
Since you just started this world and are playing sim city on the rim with your other 250 boyfriends... This statement makes sense. But to anyone else... War has been a thing daily for the last 3 months.

Go play clash of clans buddy.

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
(With war an everyday occurrence now, the question now, that is on some minds is...who will claim the crown?)
Since you just started this world and are playing sim city on the rim with your other 250 boyfriends... This statement makes sense. But to anyone else... War has been a thing daily for the last 3 months.

You speak of war when your alliance is failing to even handle an MRA like the Immortals...and Column now has his hands full with me and can't make no headway with me in his path.

Even for a golder...hes and easy fight.

If you think a player like me is 'simming'...you'll be in for a surprise when your name ends up on my wall. :) its only a matter of time milk.

Last edited:

Tbom9

Hipparchus
Terrible and inacurate update written by a nobody. I can't think of a worse player who is more disconnected from the truth.

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
He's mad, sending 80 minute TT manti nukes at me lmao
View attachment 16035

Still, the rat speaks and thinks its about him.

Cute.
]

Keep playing the 'tough guy' like the noob you are.

You couldn't even hack it in the US servers and the forums over there still show it.

Got sieged & ghosted on US actium...pathetic.

The only one out of touch here...is you.

Enjoy your second hand victory - because you never earned it. You fled like a rat instead of acting like a leader.

Atleast those of TSU have merit behind them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finegold

Hipparchus
Since we haven't had a world update in a while, figured I'd give this a go. Keep in mind, this is from an 'outsiders' view and may not be 100% correct due to unknown intel that couldn't have been known.

World Update: 01/05/2022

With war an everyday occurrence now, the question now, that is on some minds is...who will claim the crown?

The first contender for that throne on an immediate appearance is
VALHALLA, ranked 1st in the world on points, ranked 1st in Attacker, 2nd in Defense, and 2nd Overall in BP.

However, there is a very valid contender to that throne they wish to claim: SUGO (Son Uncle GL Owned).
They hold 6 of the top 10 players, while their enemy...holds only three, while one spot goes to those who hit their toe.
The world's top attacker flies the SUGO banner, as does the top defender, who is also the worlds leader in BP.

However...something is going on deep behind the scenes...

Neither of these alliances are fighting...why? Couldn't say...but rumor has it they are allied or just too cowardly to fight it out amongst themselves.

Now we move on to the third ranked alliance...VIKINGS, by all accounts they appear to be the 'academy alliance' for the top ranked, so they'll be skipped. Not much of a contender for the crown as they stand.

The fourth ranked alliance, Immoral Immortals, headquarters of the Immortals family, sits comfortable in the 4th spot, with a branch in spot 5. As for winning the world? Stiff competition and the chances look slim to none. However, unexpected from the underdog, despite swings from the big boys, no one seems to be able to knock them out. We may see more from them yet.

Time will show where they are Immortal...or just Immoral.

Same as with the VIKINGS, we will skip Immortals I since they are just a branch alliance.

Coming in at the 6th ranked alliance, Toe Stubbers United, formed from the ashes of the implosion of Young Guns.
With rats jumping the sinking ship, the survivors formed a new alliance and quickly rose to the top alliances, however they don't seem to be making much headway. Already tied in a war against the Immoral Immortals and taking losses from Valhalla & SUGO, the ashes may be all thats left of them in the end, aside from the pain of their stubbed toes.

Top player in points: TheFacelessGod - SUGO
Top player in cities: TheFacelessGod - SUGO
Top player in ABP: Aylerios - SUGO
Top player in DBP: TheFacelessGod - SUGO
Top Fighter: TheFacelessGod - SUGO

Top player appears to be...
TheFacelessGod

The question that remains...is who will DOMINATE come time to end World 139?
We will find out...next month!

Thank you for reading!

- MainKiller07

Good initiative, at least someone did an update on the world after Ivory stopped his *weekly* updates. This does however have some inaccuracies, but you did mention it would have that at the top.

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Wish you would delete that. Our convo was ours not the whole worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
Good initiative, at least someone did an update on the world after Ivory stopped his *weekly* updates. This does however have some inaccuracies, but you did mention it would have that at the top.

Like I said, it was from an outsiders point of view. Sadly won't be another from me.

This game, although I love it, the Immoral Immortals have internal issues. Weak leadership and no sense of direction.

Couple that with the fact I got issues in another game I'm an officer in, that game (Planetside 2 - PC) had to be my priority. The co-leader went AWOL a few days ago...so I resigned to ghost my account after one more hail mary. Left Immortals, launched attacks in all directions, killed some flyer nukes & LS nukes and biremes of players from multiple players.

Then reset the account.

This will probably be the last forum post too.

But...as for a proper assumption of world winner? SUGO gets the victory. They have the better players...although Valhalla, according to their stats have lost hardly any cities. The only alliance to be on the scoreboard against them was YGs. Vikings don't count as they are...well...the academy alliance.

wdj40

Hipparchus
Just had to re-make my forum profile as was randomly deleted... I have been in hospital a couple of weeks and am home now, I am still in VM atm.

Not sure if I should log back in... Young Guns have gone, all my friends on Discord have vanished and I have no idea whats happened in the World lol. Do I still have a Suglo invite?

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Good Game, world is over before dom even starts, wished for a tougher fight, but excited to get back to my real life, lol.