Pnp World war Delos

DeletedUser1405

Well seems as no One else has posted it i will do the honours
. On One side we have,

Centauri League
Blood and honour
MANOWAR

And anyone else they have bullied into protecting there borders.

And on the other side we have

ExLD
EoD
LoW
B+H

The early doors only showed us One thing, that the pacts we had negotiated with CL weren't worth the space they had taken up. They attacked us (ExLD) without provocation, using the excuse that the player was leaving, pity they don't know what they are doing in there ranks as Two players attacked.
CL and there buddies got the early conquests which just goes to show they had been planning this over a period, and just as we got the info that they had been planning it for weeks from internal friends they began to lose out.
ExLD and friends began to claw back the losses they took in the early part of the campaign. They had took a battering early doors due to the fact that they sat in the centre of Delos surrounded on all sides by enemies.

B+H shown just what an ominous alliance they are even though they are small in number. taking a decent amount of cities without loss.
EoD had a small front with CL and they made use of it, taking cities deep into enemy territory.
LoW as well started off with a decent amount of takeovers even though there frontline was very narrow.

Now looking at the stats we see that all the sides composing of CL and friends are in the negative for conquests after a quick start. They are around 60+ losses over a 14 day period. All members of this group are now struggling, this is what comes of hard work and dedication for the Four allies.

Long may it continue.

DeletedUser

It is an interesting war :) but today was a good day for us. holding on a siege and killing 17138 LS !!!!! well done nazgul angmar

DeletedUser1405

You can certainly see that CL and friends had been planning this for a long period, which just shows who you can trust. We had a slow start due to this but have got back into it now. By following the trusted strategies.

DeletedUser41523

Only thing that looks pathetic is the CL conquest sheet. I didn't even realize it was possible to lose that many towns over the course of a few days....Its almost straight red or yellow.

Oh and the fact that you've recruited the biggest turtle simmer I have ever seen. And I played with Spiller so that isn't an easy feat to accomplish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Credit where it is due they got off to a decent start due to the shock of breaking the pacts without warning. I am not going to pull them down on that front but to bring in players from other worlds to help them out is a bit weird to say the least.
All the Four (and i will call them)Elite alliances have stuck with the players they have had throughout the game, and lived with info gained from internal friends in the opposing alliances, we seem to have more spies in our enemies than they have actives (joking) its all good though as it allows us to verify what we are being told. 20+ plus info gatherers is always a decent way to go especially as we have players mixed in with the leaders sections of each enemy alliance.

DeletedUser

Mike your statements re spies are hilarious. Your statements cant be taken seriously considering you don't have the guts to log in to delos for more that 4 days in half a year. We shared with ExLD leaders all info on how our pacts were dissolved. EoD was planning from day one to recruit true fighters from DI to their simmers alliance and waged no true war with DI in the last year. EoD statements (never agreed or even shared with us) how they own half of Delos were insulting to any player with a single brain cell in his head and we could not tolerate it seeing they were putting fighters in the former DI city's in o64 at the same time. I do have to admit EoD had their sleepers in CL which then triggered the war with ExLD. There had been no prior planning to attack you as you suggested but you have to consider we have aggressive players so once war was declared we weren't going to stay put.

I think i have said more than enough so let me just wish you all a happy christmas and new year.

DeletedUser

Nice to see you on the externals Nazgul Angmar. Happy New year to you too buddy.

Mike your statements re spies are hilarious. Your statements cant be taken seriously considering you don't have the guts to log in to delos for more that 4 days in half a year. We shared with ExLD leaders all info on how our pacts were dissolved. EoD was planning from day one to recruit true fighters from DI to their simmers alliance and waged no true war with DI in the last year. EoD statements (never agreed or even shared with us) how they own half of Delos were insulting to any player with a single brain cell in his head and we could not tolerate it seeing they were putting fighters in the former DI city's in o64 at the same time. I do have to admit EoD had their sleepers in CL which then triggered the war with ExLD. There had been no prior planning to attack you as you suggested but you have to consider we have aggressive players so once war was declared we weren't going to stay put.

I think i have said more than enough so let me just wish you all a happy christmas and new year.

1) EoD was planning from day one to recruit true fighters from DI to their simmers alliance and waged no true war with DI in the last year:

Response: We formed a N.a.p with DI, so we could focus on the AU threat which wanted to move into our claimed Oceans. We have high respect for the EX- DI members that we had been fighting for months. When we found out that DI was going to Break apart. I hoped that they would join LD/ER or ourselves. Please don't forget that EX-DI members went to CL as well.

2) EoD statements (never agreed or even shared with us) how they own half of Delos were insulting to any player with a single brain cell in his head and we could not tolerate it seeing they were putting fighters in the former DI city's in o64 at the same time:

Response: It is my fault that CL didn't receive that info for that I am sorry. I should of told the Leaders of CL when you guys were first invited into LD/ER/(E.o.D)'s pact. About us claiming Oceans as the world progressed. You will clearly see if you look at the Map (E.o.D) doesn't cover half the Map. Tho you are 100% right about us claiming everything South of O55 (which could be considered as half the World. The members of the Empire of Death have worked very hard to clear out all alliances in all the Oceans we have claimed. All Alliances but CL are fine about staying out. We would of been more than happy to make some exceptions if asked.

3)I do have to admit EoD had their sleepers in CL which then triggered the war with ExLD.

Response: Don't know anything about that... You might know more about that topic than me. LD/ER needed to pick a side, the CL member who attacked them sealed the deal I am sure.

Final note: CL was going to attack LD/ER or ourselves it was just a matter of time. If your alliance would of stayed small and nothing but elites you would of had more pull with the other alliance Leaders. Instead your Leaders invited Jason which is like painting a Bulls-eye on your head and also became an MRA which nobody likes.

DeletedUser

Thank you deboy for your reply. Careful reading of your answer reveals a lot to anyone who knows the development of Delos. Threat of AU - you got to be kidding me - that was the lamest excuse I ever heard. Why not just admit you had a lot to talk with DI leaders on your upcoming merger and how to make CL the public enemy no. 1 in the eyes of ExLD. The part where you don’t negate the fact that you were putting fighters in ex DI city’s in 64 while you informed us that you own everything south of 55 (including quite a few CL city’s) is also quite nice.

I guess we will always have different views on what really happened so i will refrain from any further comments. I would just add that in my opinion your reply shows you for the great politician that you are getting everyone to fight your battles but yourself. Thank god this is to a certain extent still a war game and politicians tend to hide in the background when true battles are fought.

Well the one good thing that came out of this is we at least got Mike back playing :)

DeletedUser

Bosnia & Herzegovina wish all players Happy New Year :pro:

DeletedUser43546

best wishes ladies and gent (SW)

DeletedUser

I miss all my members who started Delos with me. By the way I saw InglriousB in the server 72 today...

DeletedUser32498

I miss all my members who started Delos with me. By the way I saw InglriousB in the server 72 today...

And he's playing with me. ;) He;s a great guy to talk to and knowledgable too.

DeletedUser

Yes he is an amazing member and friend. You guys will love him. He is a mass gold user plus a pure attacker.