World War: Phenomen et al V Xmortis et al

DeletedUser

Given the recent attacks by Phenomen on Xmorits war between these two alliances appears inevitable.

I think this is a war which everyone will be sucked into in some way shape or form and it could very well decide the future of Beta.

Accordingly I have done some research on the like sides of the war, based purely on pacts and colonizations from Grepostats, the results are as follows:

Phenomen (#1)
Phoenix of Carthage (#3)
Molon Labe (#4)
Dark Judgement (#10) (allied to ML and taken Xmortis cities in the past)
Wake of the Kraken (#12) (had cities taken by Xmortis)

Xmortis (#2)
Stonecutters (#5) (while not knowingly pacted, Phenomen have been taking their cities, so I am guessing they will side with X)
TEA (#6) (If they still exist, as above)
Phalanx (#7) (as above)
Virtus Phoenix (#8) (Been taking ML and Phenomen cities)
Elite Corpes (#13) (Had cities taken by ML and Phenomen)
The Great Spartan Army (#14) (At war with ML)
Aetolian League (#15) (had cities taken by Phenomen)

Switzerland
South East Syndicate (#9) (allied to both)

Unknown - Any clarification would be nice
Children of the Hydra (#11)

Basically, the main reason for this post is, who do you think will win? And when will this war become official?

DeletedUser

TeA i's a sinking ship

I was asked to lead the alliance but i lefts

DeletedUser8362

Stonecutters (#5) (while not knowingly pacted, Phenomen have been taking their cities, so I am guessing they will side with X)
TEA (#6) (If they still exist, as above)
Virtus Phoenix (#8) (Been taking ML and Phenomen cities)
Elite Corpes (#13) (Had cities taken by ML and Phenomen)

4 things wrong here:

1. Sc IS at war with phenomen, so duh they would be with xmortis.

2. TeA is an ally of phenomen

3. VP is an Ml friend and we where giving them some of our inactives

4. Elite Corpes will be on phenomen side... All of phenomens recruitments go to them.

DeletedUser

Understand that Milo, but I know if the SES attacked ex-SYNERGY members in Phenomen, it wouldnt be accepted :)

DeletedUser

Also, to my understanding, Hericles is not officially connected to Phenomen.

DeletedUser

Pheno been taking TeA cities because of the inactives that are i'n the alliance left

DeletedUser8362

@ Tha Unit, either way... Just my opinion on sidings, as you are also titled to your own :p

either way I wanna see PnP and battle reports :O

DeletedUser

The Geat Spartan Army is not at war with M.L unless you call 15 random attack's from them in the past 2 week's war..P.S we just took 2 from them

DeletedUser

@Mango: sorry mate, didnt mean it to sound like I was being a rude. Just showing how i came up with the sides.

@Keith: ML has took 2 cities from you yesterday. If you just took 2 from them, then thats an undeclared war to me :)

DeletedUser

Phalanx and SC would more likely be in Switzerland, and I honestly doubt this would come to fruition.

DeletedUser

This would be an interesting war but if it does happen Phenonemon would have allies they don't know about yet

DeletedUser

Beta needs some action.

Hope Xmortis or Phenomen has a crack.

Think its closer to happening than most realise.

Milo and ThaUnit = FTW!