World War: Phenomen et al V Xmortis et al

DeletedUser5994

exactly couldnt of put it better... x want this war are well prepared and have been boosting there ranks ready for it. the way i see it is there trying to force us to attack by taking in these enemys. well they may get there wish if we dare lol

Were not the ones attacking,were the people checking reports of your hydras :O

JungleBear

Phrourach
lol he was 3k and i was glad he didnt dodge. 60 hours to get there and i find them useless. easier and better building ls me thinks

DeletedUser

hey if there is a war than go all out i admire both alliances and i`d love to see a world war but i support phenomenom

DeletedUser

exactly couldnt of put it better... x want this war are well prepared and have been boosting there ranks ready for it. the way i see it is there trying to force us to attack by taking in these enemys. well they may get there wish if we dare lol

omg! the hypocit speaketh! Your self-fulfilling prophecy about a Pheno Only world is almost there since you've been backstabbing your allies! ;P

But wait, let me get the pm's about how FROM THE BEGINNING you considered our NAP temp and that once UaE where gone, u'd be working on X next...

also let me just have a look at all the private pm's you have been sending to our allies (and even enemies!) recently spreading rumors about how X will attack them and start a war trying to get them 'on your side' which were totally fabricated.

No wait, let me go get the info on how you have invited our prior enemies/targets/refugees/asylum seekers all this time ignoring our requests to have them removed, PT, SYN (x-eye ring a bell?), and now AL/WoK with the secret NAP's you've established with our enemies....

no wait let me go gather the info on how you have been escalating to this where we are now talking about a war yet we are classed as allies...

no hang on let me go get all the pm's on how you guys have been backstabbing even your allies (TeA with 'spies' lmao, the lipservice you been giving ML about them too? How about PoC now lmao)...

but wait, let me go get the pm's about how Pheno are distancing themselves from X and TeA (and now TeA have been undermined successfully, so now its X's turn?)...

no wait let me go get the info about how you guys 'have been preparing for X attacks' by building your 'bireme fleets' at our boards for months now justifying the hostile posturing with the fabricated idea X are going to attack....

no no wait let me get the conquer list of Pheno conquering X towns in the last month or so....now wait let me get the list of X conquering enemy towns after they joined pheno? Sorry there are none doh!..........

but wait theres more!

Where have X said we wanted a war? We are allies, but wait whats this about about bowzer saying X want a war? wow we have a new 'X Council Member' advising what X want! ;P lmao

and with regard to 'inviting enemies' - well, we wised up and learnt from the best - so we now treat you as you have been treating us for months now......we have been watching

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you know despite all this rawr rawr PnP crap.....I'd still prefer Pheno stop their deceitfulness and just start honoring our ties. As Kadj said its interesting to air these points out however to what end? The eventual war everyone else wants? If people are bored, come step in my shoes for a day lol Its too bad that allies/pact leaders actually work against X and towards something to met their own objectives of a Pheno World (distancing yourselves from what Pheno consider the closest threat? Xmortis? Funny that, I thought we were allies, does that not mean anything to you guys?)....I guess if you want a world where Diplomacy means backstabbing your allies, side-lining alliances while you prepare for their demise and where there is no such thing as Honor, Integrity or being straight up with people? X have not bothered drumming up such political BS - we're not normally like that at all, its only recently I have had to make inquiries about what the Pheno leaders have actually been doing after being presented with several disturbing pm's from other alliances about us, all originating from Pheno.....

I believe many Pheno players DO honor ties, know what a PACT means and tend to be courteous when it comes to honest mistakes, etc. and so do X players. However when you have Pheno leaders pouting one thing which is fabricated, then it brings into question the trustworthiness of that leadership.

DeletedUser

Errrrmmm, YEAH, it's not like Pheno just took in all the TeA we were beating the hell out of....wait....

lets be honest here. I personally wanted xmortis and phen to be around at the end while we fight and kill all our enemies. The problem is everytime we find new enemies xmortis take them in. I have noticed (apart from the t3k) stonecutters around 56/66 are joining xmortis too. Im guessing xmortis want the war more than we do because they keep inviting our enemies.....

Q its simple if you take all our enemies on board what option do we have ??? we dont want a war, just stop taking in our enemies !!!

DeletedUser

Errrrmmm, YEAH, it's not like Pheno just took in all the TeA we were beating the hell out of....wait....

They came over because they weren't interested in fighting ML and PoC, they just wanted to kill you, and since we had the diplomacy they wanted, it was natural for them to join us, of course we gave PoC a name list first, so they could finish any of their attacks on the players concerned before they joined us...

DeletedUser

They came over because they weren't interested in fighting ML and PoC, they just wanted to kill you, and since we had the diplomacy they wanted, it was natural for them to join us, of course we gave PoC a name list first, so they could finish any of their attacks on the players concerned before they joined us...

yet..... No list to Molon Labe....... strange.

do you not consider us anymore Kad?

DeletedUser

Oh, I must have missed this one? lol

lets be honest here. I personally wanted xmortis and phen to be around at the end while we fight and kill all our enemies.

Then why have you been talking about us behind our backs? Using terms like "....which side are you on...." and "....Us Vs Xmortis...." and "....Xmortis are about to attack you..." to our allies, enemies and even alliances which we have no ties to?

...The problem is everytime we find new enemies xmortis take them in.

Everytime? That is a bit exaggerated. read up (prior post) on who's who on the inconsiderate invites....we are only now returning the favor after months of being ignored...

I have noticed (apart from the t3k) stonecutters around 56/66 are joining xmortis too.
erm 1 guy in O66 was invited who was ex-SC cos he was about to get owned by an enemy and is no-where near Pheno (not even in CS reach?) that means all SC are joining right? ;P

If any objections then where are the pm's to our diplomat? I'm sure you have seem my objections (that you have been ignoring?) about your alliance conquers/attacks on X players/towns and about the enemy invites you guys have done for the last 6 months - I'm sick of writing them....

DeletedUser

il put a list together of all the enemies we were conquering that you have taken in and i bet its in the 20's now...

Want me to put together a list of all the SYNERGY members that the SES was fighting that both Phenomen and Xmortis took in, thereby leaving us no enemies?

I think I am with Rychemaster. Will discuss it with the SES leaders. Whoever declares first gets our support :)

Hahahaha, will let you know their thoughts :)

DeletedUser

difference is poc are standing on there own 2 feet so dont need us. t3k were losing.... hence refugees !!!

oh thats rich coming form someone who started the trend with the Pros Theon destruction? At least X destroyed PT in the end, but then Pheno and SeS took up the leftovers who lost their forces supporting their lost comrades; nandil, jibber, TSK, Dash, AK27, keuester......just to name a few....when we where turning to the remaining players.....they ran to recover instead. At least SeS actually fought PT in the beginning with the nandil mission, etc. had some legit claim to the leftovers, but Pheno? lmfao what a joke....

DeletedUser

Thanks Q, we only started taking PT members when you guys started telling them they could join Xmortis and no one else.

DeletedUser

oh thats rich coming form someone who started the trend with the Pros Theon destruction? At least X destroyed PT in the end, but then Pheno and SeS took up the leftovers who lost their forces supporting their lost comrades; nandil, jibber, TSK, Dash, AK27, keuester......just to name a few....when we where turning to the remaining players.....they ran to recover instead. At least SeS actually fought PT in the beginning with the nandil mission, etc. had some legit claim to the leftovers, but Pheno? lmfao what a joke....

Let's get this straight. I joined Pheno because PT was a crumbling alliance. People followed me.

DeletedUser

Let's get this straight. I joined Pheno because PT was a crumbling alliance. People followed me.

and as such we still honored the Pheno PACT back then...but hey now look...whats this? Pheno h***crits (cough cough).....TTK? Ex-SYN? what are all these attack/conquer reports doing here? need I say more?

DeletedUser

lol well yea they are spicy

hmm does this mean Pheno has declared?
cornshia9 (bowzer) is attacking...........today at 5:12 AM

DeletedUser

and as such we still honored the Pheno PACT back then...but hey now look...whats this? Pheno h***crits (cough cough).....TTK? Ex-SYN? what are all these attack/conquer reports doing here? need I say more?

Both alliances are at fault. We've both taken in refugees. But the TTK move, I must admit, was asking for trouble. The war hadn't simmered out; it was at its peak. We weren't cleaning up the scraps; we were still working on tearing the enemy apart to make the scraps. This situation is different.