World War: Phenomen et al V Xmortis et al

DeletedUser

Both alliances are at fault. We've both taken in refugees. But the TTK move, I must admit, was asking for trouble. The war hadn't simmered out; it was at its peak. We weren't cleaning up the scraps; we were still working on tearing the enemy apart to make the scraps. This situation is different.

no different to TE/ex-Syn...sorry but you're deluding yourself ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who did bowzer attack? War ugh, good lord, what is it good for?

I may have to get involved if I see it again - afterall TE where my targets too...;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah this is just a bunch of chest thumping and posturing. Nothing actually seems to be getting done like the good old days :/

DeletedUser

well we didn't originate this post....it was Pheno/ specifically bowzer that has been spreading the rumors about a war, not X

i'm done here....spread all the PnP u like

JungleBear

Phrourach
well ive just sat down and read it all....... i couldnt of asked for a more time consuming pointless reply... job well done from my point of view ha ha

DeletedUser

So, all in all I caught nothing in this entire post. If Bowzer sent the pm's post them...either that or can it. But if its so and so told me so and so said X was going to attack us doesnt achieve anything. However I do suppose the Bireme Fleets you speak of are done also in other alliances.....we were at war with T3K who where in this general area.....Plus maybe you need to check your members talking about whats going on in your boat. Ever think both parties are being played by a third who has something to gain from this war. Q before you blame Bowzer for anything think maybe someone is telling him the same and your being told? Im sorry for pulling the conspiracy card but hey it is what it is.

DeletedUser

Yeah this is just a bunch of chest thumping and posturing. Nothing actually seems to be getting done like the good old days :/

I hate to admit this, but I agree with eGod.

All this talk of war, rumors, innuendo (in-ur-endo) etc, guess both sides really dont want to take it to the streets.

Will have to look for a new target. Elite Corpes just attacked one of our members :)

DeletedUser

I hate to admit this, but I agree with eGod.

All this talk of war, rumors, innuendo (in-ur-endo) etc, guess both sides really dont want to take it to the streets.

Will have to look for a new target. Elite Corpes just attacked one of our members :)

Elite Corpes just attacked me! lol

DeletedUser

Haha Elite Corpes attacked Molon Labe and South East Syndicate at the same time?!!!? Bad move.

DeletedUser

Just on a side note, please can you all continue with this thread for general war chat rather than starting completely new ones.

Thanks in advance,

~Devils

DeletedUser

Just on a side note, please can you all continue with this thread for general war chat rather than starting completely new ones.

Thanks in advance,

~Devils

You should have close this thread instead of the one where Bowzer did an announcement.

What triggered the war to start?

Lugosi

Strategos
pahaha Qlander is galavanting on to people again, which of course gets followed up with attacks from Pheno. Sadlly, I can't attack him, I'm too far away so I just attack whatevers close by.

JTin46 today at 5:02 PM
What? when did I say I was a member of This is Sparta? To be honest you know nothing about me, I'll just leave my secrets to unfurl themselves and unleash there glorious site upon you. Is your name Jake?
Qlander today at 8:05 AM
So you are now acting as a This is Sparta player now? Thanks for letting us know anyhow, however we dont associate with 2-faced alliances if they dont bother declaring to us directly, stating their reasons or their approach to try to resolve things. For all I know you are just trying to create X enemies given the recent BS that bowzer has been up to with his 2-faced gaming style in pheno, but perhaps not cos you actually message me lol well anyhow good luck in Pheno, if u ever want to get away from a 2-faced backstabbing alliance that will soon have all the they dished out slam right in their face, then feel free to press the quit button and let me know so I can make sure no-one here attacks u

Cheers,
Q
JTin46 today at 7:58 AM
i know what war means and generally when stevo666 says we're now at war with them, i think that may mean a declaration of war has occured just because he hasn't told you that yet; it's called the element of suprise. Please don't explain things too me when there more than obvious. There already engaging in the first stages of war with your small group in 35, it's just a matter of time until one of your cities disappears. Also I know the situation of our alliances too, it's not too hard to read a forum.

Last edited: