World War

DeletedUser26100

Ok, Let's face it, if we don't pull together as a world here in Gythium, Musketeers and Grimm Sleepers are going to run away with the show until they have to have a final showdown. By that time it will be too late to do anything. I make a proposal here and now. I say we alliances of Gythium make a stand and fight the two largest alliances in all of Gythium. If you are not at war, so be it. Stay that way if you like. From what I can gather, The Musketeers, Grimm Sleepers, and Garde du Corps (Musketeer Academy) are at war with many different alliances. This means a lot of enemies. If we can get on the same page for a week long campaign, perhaps longer, we may be able to gain some ground. I'm tired of defending, and waiting for the end. If you feel the same, stand up and make it known. Show your support and Join the World War. Many aliances all attacking common enemies. Let's set a date, get to work buildling, and then get to work killing. What say you all?

If we fail to work together, We WILL die alone.

DeletedUser2663

fail or succeed at working together there is one thing you will have in common. Being rimmed by us :p

DeletedUser26100

yeah yeah lol. so you say. we've been a target our founding and even before that in that sinking ship, Knights of Chaos. We've been holding on.

You know that if we had the top 20 alliances or so all fighting against you, it would at least be interesting. And you'd probably be scared. ;)

DeletedUser2663

Scared? Man thats a good one, I literally Lol'd at that. Interesting, hell yea, it would mean we would be able to conquer this server faster as you would just be feeding us bp. atm bp is a pain to come by because when we attack we get morale, how ever if you attack us that means all those troops we would have a disadvantage against in attacking would be sent to us as free bp as we would just sink all your nice big Bri and sword nukes. :).

DeletedUser26100

Scared? Man thats a good one, I literally Lol'd at that. Interesting, hell yea, it would mean we would be able to conquer this server faster as you would just be feeding us bp. atm bp is a pain to come by because when we attack we get morale, how ever if you attack us that means all those troops we would have a disadvantage against in attacking would be sent to us as free bp as we would just sink all your nice big Bri and sword nukes. :).

Yeah well whoever is sending bireme and sword nukes is dumb as s#!t lol. But yeah, if this was actually pulled together, I think you'd get a lot more than BP. Maybe you'd get a new owner for your big shiny cities.

So this is a call to all the alliances of en30! Come let's talk. I'm the same name in the game and I'm waiting for replies to this. Let's get some offense going. I highly doubt it would be simple to conquer us all.

Plus I doubt the Musketeers want the server killed before the Age of Wonders anyway. quite the waste of time if you ask me. So let's see if we can't breathe some life back into these oceans and fight back!!! Good luck and good hunting to all involved. Even you MetalCore :p

DeletedUser

I can't decide if you're just very brave Ericthonius, or the other alternative.

Whichever it is - bring it! :)

Weasy in Gyth

DeletedUser26100

Well let's hope for all involved it's not the latter lol. If we come together, I'm sure we can give you all a run for your money. Your cities will be tested. Some will be lost on all sides. But it will seem like the first even battle in ages. It's possible to fight back but only if we fight together. Either that or we shall end up like WATG. What as shame that is. They were a good alliance from what I could tell. They fought strong and defended strong. And personally, I think if they had accepted the Merge Idea I had sent them, They'd still be fighting against you now. I could be wrong of course. I'm not too familiar with that side of the World. But they would have stood a better chance than dying alone. Now hopefully the rest of Gythium sees this as an example. The WATG were much better than many in the rest of the world, so perhaps this will be the spark needed to light the fire in their bellies.

DeletedUser

I agree. I think the Musketeers need to be brought down.

hmmmmm

Who should do it?

The Pantheon 17 losses to zero gains
The Allies 17 losses to zero gains
Wraiths of Moriah 5 losses to zero gains
Soldiers of the Sun 22 losses to one gain
The Gythium Federation 10 losses to zero gains
WATG 78 losses to 4 gains

Since the start of this world they have lost only 11 cities to enemies and only 5 of them were from active players.

But I am sure if we all work together we can take them down.

All for none and None for all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26100

Wow, you just really want to drive down the will to fight back don't you? I'm not trying to trash talk anyone in here and yet this is the response. Rude ignorant bulls#*t. Not from all of you, but damn. Some of you people have no class. You need to bring your big bad presence into the forum to try and squash any rebellion before it happens? Why? Scared of an equal war? I'm not the one to lead them, Papi, no. But perhaps I can be the one to inspire them to fight for their own survival instead of waiting to either be rimmed or invited into one of the Top alliances becuase they can either execute attacks well or defend like a champ. If that's the case, it will be a small number that get the invite compared to those that do not. I want these people to prove that they want to live. Prove that they want to be alive in grepo and battle back. I don't see why you must be so negative about it and try to start s#*t every time I post something. Just goes to show what type of individuals some are. The little correspondence I've had for diplomatic reasons or whatnot have been nothing but cordial. I can see why a few of you aren't allowed to handle such matters. You'd have enemies so angry they'd do everything they could to attack.

And it's not like I'm trying to battle you just because you are the big bad Musk. I don't care who you are. You're the top alliance that has been fighting my alliance for over 5 months now and I want change. You could be any alliance. If youu're attacking us for so long, in many ways preventing proper growth of the alliance, yeah I'm going to try to stir something up. If i can't inspire people to attack to survive, perhaps someone else can, but I'm at least trying. So if you got a problem with that, well I guess you'd just give up and run away if in my position. So lucky that you're on the winning team...for now.

DeletedUser19396

Eric,

We have sent messages back and forth. I have found you to be quite respectful and I hope you feel the same about me. I do take exception to some of the things you are saying here. The Musketeers started with a good bunch of experienced and active players. Since the beginning we have taken in other active players, both with experience and without. Activity is the one thing that wins a world in Grepolis. We have had our share of players who have quit and become inactive. These players are consumed from within and we invite other active players. This is how the game is played and won.

The Musketeers have never as a whole gone after any one alliance at a time. We started by simple growing without having any enemies. Several alliances have declared war on us and we have followed through. We are expanding in several directions at the same time. We only have about 5-6 players actively fighting in O53, yet they seem to be doing well against 3 alliances in that ocean. I don't know what to say. Their activity just seems to let them take cities.

We don't want to fight one sided wars. We would love for other alliances to challenge us, but they need to have enough active players to do so. I am sure that the top 40-60 players in the NE could put up a good fight if they would organize into an active alliance. Are you up for the challenge? We are!

Good Luck
MR SNOW DOG

DeletedUser

The war to end all wars, that was the call
to take down the Musketeers, to make them fall
gather your troops, become our friend
to fight the musketeers to the bitter end

So that call was made and it went out
To Arms! To Arms! that was the shout
lets band together and take them on
before its to late and we are all gone

But the cry wasnt heeded by the alliances that could
no banding together, by the alliances that should
for a war with Musketeers and their friends to fight
would mean another alliance death to the Musketeers might!

Basil(of course)

No Musketeers were hurt by any other alliance in Glythium in the writing of this poem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think bad of you Eric... But you shouldn't say we're against fighting... Personally I need a target lol. I'm not against rebellion, I'm all for a little excitement. Anyways good luck on whatever future you and your buddies choose just don't expect anything to be easy.

DeletedUser2663

Well it seems TV has joined the war, but not of their choice :p, Musks went to town on tv yesterday. twas great fun. Thanks TV for the attacker of the day award. Ill pay you all a visit again soon :)