World Win

DeletedUser30490

well BT said that no more congratulation threads
as for that certificate well no clue

no go on the gifs too :supermad:

DeletedUser21774

Yanno, you live and learn. I'm playing with a new group on another server. There's just no way to get a bunch of new players to play like vets. Athens was our "learning" game. This is the FIRST time I've ever gotten the opportunity for a return with people I've played with before. It's way different the next time around.

DeletedUser2595

We can take it easy Cheater. No world to move on to yet and Phoenix aren't putting up any fight. They even let one of their WW's get broken by a ghost they knew was coming for a month.

DeletedUser33530

Still I figured you guys really had nothing better to be doing.

DeletedUser43023

rather sick of hearing the whining and name calling coming from phoenix players. In my years of playing Grepolis, I've never come across a bigger bunch of losers. We take ww city after ww city with well planned, alliance-wide ops, then we attack some Phoenix cities with our returning LS and what do we find?? 200+ LS sitting in them...Why don't they fight rather than resort to name calling?...I'll tell you why.... They are losers who haven't a clue how this game should be played and I for one will not play with them in any future world.

Please do us all a favor and close this world as soon as we finish the last two ww's...

pathetic

DeletedUser22847

And i m tired of cheater making arguments .. Its like sending the team mascot to give a press conference... His contribution outside the forums is probably 1 / forumposts.

DeletedUser33530

rather sick of hearing the whining and name calling coming from phoenix players. In my years of playing Grepolis, I've never come across a bigger bunch of losers. We take ww city after ww city with well planned, alliance-wide ops, then we attack some Phoenix cities with our returning LS and what do we find?? 200+ LS sitting in them...Why don't they fight rather than resort to name calling?...I'll tell you why.... They are losers who haven't a clue how this game should be played and I for one will not play with them in any future world.

Please do us all a favor and close this world as soon as we finish the last two ww's...

pathetic

To begin with you should probably read some of the MMs that your leaders sent to us so you can figure out where the names came from. Second, why are you complaining? Just block them. Third of all why are you complaining here lol? There is a max of 5 other people who even check this section and three of them are from your alliance. Finally if you don't want to deal with this world anymore just quit and join the next world with Triad. It's actually that simple.

And i m tired of cheater making arguments .. Its like sending the team mascot to give a press conference... His contribution outside the forums is probably 1 / forumposts.

Then dont read my arguements which for the record haven't been made for a decently long time. Also I'm far from the team mascot as I just about don't play and i havent been sent as 99% of phoenix has no idea that I'm here. Although I'm not exactly understanding your math (wording was weird) it does seem pretty accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43023

To begin with you should probably read some of the MMs that your leaders sent to us so you can figure out where the names came from. Second, why are you complaining? Just block them. Third of all why are you complaining here lol? There is a max of 5 other people who even check this section and three of them are from your alliance. Finally if you don't want to deal with this world anymore just quit and join the next world with Triad. It's actually that simple.

Yeah, I realized my posting isn't likely to be read by many...but that is OK. I didn't write it to win any contests of popularity. Just to express my views on what I'm seeing, hearing and reading. It matters not who reads it.

DeletedUser33530

I'd recommend just talking about it on the triad forums, since there you should find a few people who care, which will hopefully lead to an amusing conversation.

Happy to see two new faces around the forums though. I would encourage both of you to look around beyond this section and be active in our small little community. There should be one or two somewhat mentally stable people still around here.

DeletedUser

I'm tired of cheater making arguments too, he's much better at making sweet hairy man love.

DeletedUser30490

COD dont want to apply?
i would've but age..... :rolleyes:

Edit:then again with me protesting about gold i might not get in anyways :D