World Win

DeletedUser33530

COD dont want to apply?
i would've but age..... :rolleyes:

Edit:then again with me protesting about gold i might not get in anyways :D

I don't think they care about that lol. Right now I dont have any time to be a mod. Also I would rather that idiot who runs the US forums quit before I have to say I'm a mod.

DeletedUser

I don't think they care about that lol. Right now I dont have any time to be a mod. Also I would rather that idiot who runs the US forums quit before I have to say I'm a mod.
You are a mod here, in all but name, Cheater of Death. Might as well make it legal

DeletedUser21774

Yep - its official. WW stage over. Thanks everyone for another swell experience. I hope the folks in Phoenix and other groups that really want to learn the game contact some of our leaders before the server is done. All it takes is a willingness to do the teamwork and trust the knowledge of experienced players.

DeletedUser21774

make it official.
IYrKYRN.png

DeletedUser33530

Oh so they do still give those out. That took a pretty long time. Did you guys ever call your spies back so they could share the win? Not joking about that I was always curious what you guys would do with your spies.

Also I'm certian no one would cast doubt on your skill as that has been proven time and time again. It's your personalities and overall arrogance that I dislike. I suspect that is how others in phoenix feel but I honestly have no idea.

DeletedUser21774

You are funny Cheater. I have had amicable pms with some serious players on the server. Rather than call us names and cheaters, some of them honestly want to see how team work wins servers. Just like from our last game in Athens, sometimes its fun to play with former adversaries instead of against. When the secret of winning unfolds, people see its not a gimmick or a cheat at all. And if they are really good, well they can be as chuffed up about it as they want.

DeletedUser2595

Cheater, if we'd had spies we would have invited them back to Triad for the 4WW victory. We didn't have any spies in Phoenix so we didn't call anyone back.

Just because we beat you why can't you admit that we did it with superior skill and tactics rather than cheating?

DeletedUser33530

Hell ya you beat us cause of superior skills, tactics, and organization. I would never suggest otherwise and I apologize if I ever appeared to have suggested otherwise. Also spying isn't cheating, it's just something I disagree with personal.
I just assumed you had spies still in phoenix cause of all the bragging about the spies you used to do. I recognize most of it was exaggerated just to freak us out of course but I felt it had some truth to it. In addition, we had a great deal of evidence that we had many spies still in the alliance from you guys. You guys are amazing players (some of the best i have seen infact) but there are somethings that you just had to have had spies for.

DeletedUser33530

You are funny Cheater. I have had amicable pms with some serious players on the server. Rather than call us names and cheaters, some of them honestly want to see how team work wins servers. Just like from our last game in Athens, sometimes its fun to play with former adversaries instead of against. When the secret of winning unfolds, people see its not a gimmick or a cheat at all. And if they are really good, well they can be as chuffed up about it as they want.

Well to say again, I believe in no way that you guys cheated at all. I just didn't agree with some of your methods of winning but that is irrelevant as it does not mean you cheated.
I have the upmost respect for your skills in every aspect of this game and I would encourage anyone who wants to learn from you guys to go and learn all they can. Last I checked most, if not all, of triad played in Athens so anyone should be honored to learn what you guys know. Me personally, I just don't like you guys as individuals and therefore I could never play with or learn from you. That may be my loss but as I don't plan on playing another world here I really couldn't care less.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

Hell ya you beat us cause of superior skills, tactics, and organization. I would never suggest otherwise and I apologize if I ever appeared to have suggested otherwise. Also spying isn't cheating, it's just something I disagree with personal.
I just assumed you had spies still in phoenix cause of all the bragging about the spies you used to do. I recognize most of it was exaggerated just to freak us out of course but I felt it had some truth to it. In addition, we had a great deal of evidence that we had many spies still in the alliance from you guys. You guys are amazing players (some of the best i have seen infact) but there are somethings that you just had to have had spies for.

Things such as what Cheater? Maybe I can give you an explanation for them that doesn't require spies?

DeletedUser33530

I'm sure you could give a wonderful explanation but I'm also certain that like many things in this world my mind is unfortunately set on one view of it.
Either way though, whether or not you used spies doesn't add or take away anything from anyone's view of Triad. What you did and how you did it speaks for itself. Although the meaning of what it says can be debated, that debate is simply not worth having.

DeletedUser25249

So whats next for tripod, is this server done and dusted

DeletedUser33530

So whats next for tripod, is this server done and dusted

Technically it's still going on but in reality triad is just killing everyone at this point lol. They must be bored out of their minds.

DeletedUser11165

Watching the forums while the kiddies debate the next revolt world...Considered joining Rhammus but we want to be in the core; there will be around 50 - 60 of us joining the next speed 1 or 2 conquest world.

pinky_brain.jpg