World without gold and previous farming system.

DeletedUser30636

only way this would work is if you had to pay like $30-$50 to join. Otherwise it would make no sense for inno. Why would they try and retain the player base that doesnt spend money? thats like a retail store inviting people to just hangout and not buy anything

DeletedUser57254

The player base that doesnt spend money is a major part of the game.
These are the guys like myself,who get smashed and wasted by the big boys.
If grepo lose us,then there in big trouble.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
You are right that the whole player base is important to the game. This idea has been raised many times and passed to Inno. It may not be commercially viable but we have passed on that it has been raised again.

curadh

Phrourach
This idea might not be viable, but the opening of a revolt server quickly is, before all of your revolt player base look for another game to play (and spend their money on). We realise we won't get Olympus but a 3/3 speed revolt server with either WW or Domination will do (especially as the Olympus settings haven't even worked correctly in beta ... so let conquest players sort these out).

DeletedUser57254

You are right that the whole player base is important to the game. This idea has been raised many times and passed to Inno. It may not be commercially viable but we have passed on that it has been raised again.
Jesus a Goddess agreed with me.
And yes i too await for revolt world,its more realistic than conquest.

DeletedUser32254

The player base that doesnt spend money is a major part of the game.
These are the guys like myself,who get smashed and wasted by the big boys.
If grepo lose us,then there in big trouble.

This is an underrated part of the game. Without "little fish" the "big fish" have nowhere to swim. Not everyone wants to spend all their beer money and not sleep for a year to be "competitive" in a world. And yet, we all need those players and they need a reason to be here.
In early worlds those players could find refuge in large alliances and play casually and/or take the time to learn the game. I imagine that it is much more difficult for a noob to catch the Grepo addiction these days.