World without gold and previous farming system.

Yes. Almost 10 years behind this great game, but then it changed to become gold users battleground. It's so sad to see so many good players leaving, cos maybe they don't have rl money to spend or time. Yes we old school players need our own world.

No gold.
Old farming system
Players who can join: 5 years
No heroes
Max 35 player/alliance

Mika

Last edited:
Hey Bacon. You know me very well. I don't want to be party spoiler. I'm not in the Legends lists or Biglouisb.
I think our alliance Black Dawn was one of the biggest against biggest alone.
Haha. We can still laugh and remember those great wars. Everybody was 24/7 up and ready.
Now there's bot's you can't chase, lot's of gold.

css1981

Phrourach
I am behind this idea but I am afraid that a no gold world wil never happen.... that's the way Inno is earning money :)

Remember. There's so many addicted players. I'm mean they're unployed, using their money for this silly game.
We really need to help these players.

I hope founders in every alliances sees this problem. Do not let your players go to dark side.
It's all up to you take care these fragile people who will try to fullfill and amuse your goals.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
the whole grepo community and the game itself will sink soon. And you're talking about making a free server for the fellows who can't afford but LOVE the game. Find a new game ahahah.

Urope

Hipparchus
A world with a fixed monthly fee giving you advisors and some gold.
Would like that Inno makes a market analysis to see how many players would come back to Grepo and if Inno wouldn't be winning proposing worlds based on this model .
Gold players who want to fight against other gold players can have their worlds.
Those who want to play in an environment where gold doesn't make the difference should have a chance to do so if Inno can survive financially offering this kind of world

Yes. This is really tricky, but why not just try to open a world without gold or limited. That's a chance for players that don't have cash to buy gold?
There's already lots of open worlds but this one can bring back those old dinosaurus and maybe few new ones:)

pgalland25

Strategos
The fixed monthly cost is the only way INNO would bite on this. And it would be too expensive for your argument of people not having money who want to play.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I would pay a subscription fee, IF AND ONLY IF, there was a farm all button. I dont see a reason to remove heros, it's an even ground and they give great benefits. What I would like to see? larger alliance caps so there's not 3 teams of 30 people. what happened to 100 people teams vs 100 people teams? Now you get 4 teams of 25, all on the same side, but makes it very cumbersome.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
nah no farming, farming villages promote botting.

I think removing FV's will mean people needing to use more troops for fighting, those who hit the hardest will be rewarded much more as they should be. (res production should be increased as well - to compensate for the lack of fv's, not fully compensated though so that heavy hitters are rewarded for heavy hitting)

therefore more golding for more troops, more money for inno, and golding is fine cause it aint botting.

@Hydna you reading this? I think I am a genius. promote this idea you have my written consent that you dont even have to credit me.
an awesome idea inno will be happy and give you tons of money for your gamechanging idea - best wishes

DeletedUser32254

Once again I will toss in my support for a "Buy In" world.
And basic grepo? High caps? Why not? It would be fun to see who really remembers how to play and who remembers how to herd 100 cats at a time. LOL