World Won

• Thread starter DeletedUser46762
  • Start date

DeletedUser46762

Been a fab server. Apart from the back stabbing from certain players. Gonna have a well earned break from this game. See ya all xxxxx

PS. Thank you to the ones who said i would be rimmed in 2 weeks. Love ya xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarun-

Strategos
You know what I remember as fun? Your two dozen+ attacks not getting through my land then me sniping your cs via support to your own attacking city. If I remember right, you had more than twice the number of cities I did.

That and phil hitting my other city with a good chunk of Knights.

It's too bad you guys never had the guts to go after me again until I was inactive.

The attacks were unimpressive, I was anticipating a bigger effort the next time.

DeletedUser33675

I don't understand one thing: Why bother to play war game if you don't fight?

What is the fun with taking small cities and building them up? Or taking internals?
Why simmers want to play grepolis? It's amusing to see so many top players having so little BP and yet still having so many cities. Or people having ABP when they actually never attack enemies. Clearing internals for BP? Blah...

And how low it is to be proud of it?

I don't see the reason why you're so happy not be rimmed Viv. You would be if only enemies would have that many slots to take your cities (not everyone do festivals and olympic games). Everyone know how horrible defender you are. Even your team mates laughed at you.

PS - I hope that after you finally won a world instead of being rimmed you will release us of your company.
Love ya xxx :rolleyes:

DeletedUser21953

The current game is Fight --> Grow --> build wonders --> win.

Some older players still see it as a fighting game and nothing is preventing anyone from doing so. In fact, I will do nothing but fight if I play another world.

The point is people can play the game however they want and we chose to try and experience the WW era since I and a few others had never done it before. People keep saying you aren't good if you don't fight or you are a simmer if you don't fight but in the end, we accomplished what we set out to do. Maybe we will have other opportunities to fight on other worlds and then see what kind of judgement you have based on the reason for being on a server.

Maybe that time you will build the wonders and complain that all we did was fight and you wanted to win the world. Negativity does nothing on here except stroke people's ego in making them believe they are better than the next person.

On this world, I have a certificate that says I won the game so I must have played the game the way it is in it's current state, no?

Cheers,

Bubble~

DeletedUser14666

Congratulations to you Queen Viv and all of the other knights on your win!

DeletedUser31143

Critics can say what they like, but Nis executed near flawlessly in the WWs stage of the game. And executed very well leading up to WWs. Congrats to all who got a crown.

Personally, I just like to fight so you don't earn extra respect from me for your crownz. :p

DeletedUser38168

I don't understand one thing: Why bother to play war game if you don't fight?

What is the fun with taking small cities and building them up? Or taking internals?
Why simmers want to play grepolis? It's amusing to see so many top players having so little BP and yet still having so many cities. Or people having ABP when they actually never attack enemies. Clearing internals for BP? Blah...

And how low it is to be proud of it?

I don't see the reason why you're so happy not be rimmed Viv. You would be if only enemies would have that many slots to take your cities (not everyone do festivals and olympic games). Everyone know how horrible defender you are. Even your team mates laughed at you.

PS - I hope that after you finally won a world instead of being rimmed you will release us of your company.
Love ya xxx :rolleyes:

really u stilll trying to claim this worlds #1 player no goood jesus

yes she lost a few city when she was stabed in the back and became isolated how many she lose after relcating ????

DeletedUser38168

Critics can say what they like, but Nis executed near flawlessly in the WWs stage of the game. And executed very well leading up to WWs. Congrats to all who got a crown.

Personally, I just like to fight so you don't earn extra respect from me for your crownz. :p

thanks mate we achived what we set out to and you was a part of this look forward to seeing u again some day maybe

DeletedUser36743

Congrats Bubs/Phil....Congrats and ignore the whiners/moaners....they will always have an excuse to do so....

kill kill

DeletedUser

Congrats Bubs/Phil....Congrats and ignore the whiners/moaners....they will always have an excuse to do so....

kill kill

LoL prateek.. kill kill is line of kronnoss...

Congratz To NI's on their win'

Kind regards,
KoFi AKA Ev1lK1ng

DeletedUser38168

ok guys time to close the server thats everything achived and offical hata sick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47218

Congrats NI. I never doubted your alliance had the ability to do amazing things and you have proven so. I enjoyed both fighting against you and with you in this server and hope to see many of you in the future.

Phil don't worry about the haters. This game is about controversy and if there isn't someone arguing then it just isn't grepolis :p Great job!

DeletedUser41523

Personally there was a lot of backstabbing and deceit when I played this world. To the point where all the drama made me lose interest and sign off for a month or two. I'd have to say congrats to Knights though. Not the way I would have done it diplomatically but it clearly works. To the other guys, also good job. It was a crappy situation to deal with but you stuck it out and made the most of it. The world is over, so be happy and play a new server if you please. These guys are harassing the US worlds now anyways. :)