World Won

• Thread starter DeletedUser46762
  • Start date

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Been a fab server. Apart from the back stabbing from certain players. Gonna have a well earned break from this game. See ya all xxxxx

PS. Thank you to the ones who said i would be rimmed in 2 weeks. Love ya xxx

Lol, maybe thats cause they thought i would sign up for the dirty job, but 2 weeks seems to be bit long -)

Simmed 14 days here to see those hero's *** CngrtZ ***

mats25

Phrourach
merry christmas sees Tub.Org.
this threat is started too early and just filled Queens ego...

salute

DeletedUser21953

World has been dead for 2 months... only the people that feel good about themselves taking an inactive city are left here lol. Even Tuborg is doing better that Hata /giggle.

mats25

Phrourach
World has been dead for 2 months... only the people that feel good about themselves taking an inactive city are left here lol. Even Tuborg is doing better that Hata /giggle.
yes what ever...death yes...like you see we have 15 members as well and all gone chause NI`s killed it...bad is we joined too late to be better.
anyway NI`s doing great job but they forget all other actions behind they power...i think thats why it happening...if i be honest...the progress happened sooner...just we did not understanded it is a bit easy.and we just failed chause wasnt ready to send there 4k.ls what is pathetic amount troops in this level world...

NI`s have a problem with activity (like all others)same time trip info inside alliance...

BUT FOR SHURE...NI`S did good work but failed to they own arrogance... sometime is better have more friends than enemyes...

Respect ...

DeletedUser21953

Not sure what you are talking about but ok. We played the world in a straight up fashion and we won... the world is over and people are just simming because Inno is too slow to open another decent server.

mats25

Phrourach
Not sure what you are talking about but ok. We played the world in a straight up fashion and we won... the world is over and people are just simming because Inno is too slow to open another decent server.
yes english is not the first language...and same is here...new world...server is not problem.
sametime i thin nysa collapse more quickly then it was waited..via dissapointment and angry....
but we are cool to rune the bullyes possibilty to get growns...
sponge you there did not won nothing.jut eated a bit ego...what got slap from tiny alliance... and now you try to get players to you side...lol...bit late.
sry agony but this is it.
be cool...take Tuborg

DeletedUser48406

yes english is not the first language...and same is here...new world...server is not problem.
sametime i thin nysa collapse more quickly then it was waited..via dissapointment and angry....
but we are cool to rune the bullyes possibilty to get growns...
sponge you there did not won nothing.jut eated a bit ego...what got slap from tiny alliance... and now you try to get players to you side...lol...bit late.
sry agony but this is it.
be cool...take Tuborg

lol ouuyeesssaa my bro .... Tuborg and Merry Christmas to all

Zarun-

Strategos
Bubbles you gotta admit it's funny. And now Nysa is far from over. A second crown is suddenly within the realm of possibility, something I know you guys didn't want.

DeletedUser48406

and it seems only now the fun begins here in Nysa yuhuuu

i for one ... i feel like i won a crown ... it was not a easy one ... but this is the game and i love :)

DeletedUser48406

' a inactive city ' ... Interestingly eddie48 attacked me at 14:46:57 and at 00:17:57 i had in revolt his city ... and not 1 but 6 and why? because he was inactive? i think he was active and come out from VM and give his city from ww island to be take internal and he has sent his army out from city to be a easy revolt for HunKiller but he has done a big mistake ...he has sent at me attack with 23 Pegasus .... hmmm Pegasus in attack? from eddie? no he is not this noob player to do this ... and i am not noob and fast i know that eddie is empty his city for internal and i have wait ...wait ... wait and after 8 hrs hit hit revolt revolt and 6 city was revolted and all fight for them it was between my 2 CS and HunKiller CS and i have distract him with a massive attack on 1 city where he has conquer and sent my second CS to my conquered city ' 10 LS 11 TB 1 CS ' ... now who was inactive ??? maybe all NI's players from ww island ... no trip in all city i have revolted 6 ww city with 4 Pegasus for each city ... amazing :)

mats25

Phrourach
Remind you of anything?
thats why i see NI`s thinked tooooooo much about them selves...i am no arrogant ..but right now i feel good bullyes taked back to the earth...and you all see, they are falling appart...WHY...Chause egos.

but respect for some players i been involved..and some respected names...

mats25

Phrourach
one more thing...about flying in the skyes...

here is one more opened threat you all can read...

FREE cROWNS....opened by Vorrian

Last edited:

Zarun-

Strategos
ok guys time to close the server thats everything achived and offical hata sick.

Can see why he wanted server closed now - he was afraid viv would ghost and drop all their wonders.

Which she did - after bragging about winning. Which is all she cared about and nothing or nobody else.

I may have lost in Nysa but at least I was wise enough not to play with/for a person like that. Knowing I was right is worth far more to me than winning. Redemption feels good.

Have learned my lesson about who I play with and am in a real solid crew now. See you guys in the next world.

DeletedUser48045

lol ouuyeesssaa my bro .... Tuborg and Merry Christmas to all
LOL Awesome Ouyee and thanks VB. I wasn't sure with the alter ego in forum who from our sister alliance was going to town on them. I should have known after! Simming is a good excuse for losing towns and not taking responsibility. Too bad the whole Ni family did not get crowns as promised. The leaders were sleeping.

DeletedUser21625

I have to say, that attitude is hogwash. Grepo created an awful end-game (wonders) to a decent little war game. Now that the awful end-game is over, there are those of us who are having a load of fun playing the war game part.

I suppose you *could* say that anybody who didnt get a crown lost the game, but believe me, there are a lot of grepo players who either don't care about that crown, or already have a few, and simply don't value that whole scene at all. So yes, there are inactive cities around. I take some so I can keep on fighting. As long as Grepo is dragging their heels opening a new server, we will be having a ton o fun attacking and defending. There are a lot of players who are doing exactly that.

Why? Because we like it.

mats25

Phrourach
I have to say, that attitude is hogwash. Grepo created an awful end-game (wonders) to a decent little war game. Now that the awful end-game is over, there are those of us who are having a load of fun playing the war game part.

I suppose you *could* say that anybody who didnt get a crown lost the game, but believe me, there are a lot of grepo players who either don't care about that crown, or already have a few, and simply don't value that whole scene at all. So yes, there are inactive cities around. I take some so I can keep on fighting. As long as Grepo is dragging their heels opening a new server, we will be having a ton o fun attacking and defending. There are a lot of players who are doing exactly that.

Why? Because we like it.
AT LAST one normal post here...and no doubt there are good players as well,who just looking for fun as well...now we have some of here allready...lets see how much will show it.

be cool.

DeletedUser31385

Can see why he wanted server closed now - he was afraid viv would ghost and drop all their wonders.

Which she did - after bragging about winning. Which is all she cared about and nothing or nobody else.

Thats bad to not even care at all about other people.