World Won

• Thread starter DeletedUser46762
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have to say, that attitude is hogwash. Grepo created an awful end-game (wonders) to a decent little war game. Now that the awful end-game is over, there are those of us who are having a load of fun playing the war game part.

I suppose you *could* say that anybody who didnt get a crown lost the game, but believe me, there are a lot of grepo players who either don't care about that crown, or already have a few, and simply don't value that whole scene at all. So yes, there are inactive cities around. I take some so I can keep on fighting. As long as Grepo is dragging their heels opening a new server, we will be having a ton o fun attacking and defending. There are a lot of players who are doing exactly that.

Why? Because we like it.

Hi Ana nice to see you still playing, are you going in the new world when, if they open one? let me know please I will join you, preferably not on the initial 48 hours though :)
hope you have had a good Christmas

Zarun-

Strategos
Core is going to be a lonely place next world from what I'm hearing everywhere lol.

Probably thanks to Acid Reign. *shifts eyes* >_>

Last edited:

DeletedUser31385

Hm, seems like worlds on this server don't last as long as US worlds do. Over there it takes a about a year to a year and a half for a world to get to WW.

DeletedUser31385

World Athens on US is a speed 3 world and it is a year old without any wonders completed as of this point.

DeletedUser31385

Speed one and two worlds die quicker on US too. Athens has about 1400 while the world right after it has only 600.

Zarun-

Strategos
They probably die because players leave out of boredom where as a 3 can stay exciting.

And less people = ww gets reached slower.

I think we'll see a difference on Sparta with the higher city points and more people playing.