World Wonder Cheats

DeletedUser345

It has come to my attention that a number of world wonders on this world should not exist. This because the alliance building the wodner doesn't fully control the island. These wonders are;

Hunters Moon Alliance -

774, 274

Event Horizon -

433, 345 (3 Cities on the island!)
469, 408 (Not all spots taken + other alliance city on island)
436, 383 (5 Cities on island)
441, 379 (3 Cities on island)
454, 397 (Not all spots taken)

Dragon Slayers

673, 674

Unified Crusaders

869, 712

Bellerophon Angels

659, 854

Divinity.

776, 451

Knights Templar

193, 886

Burning Crusade

107, 289

I have informed our ingame mdoerator hellfire and he is immediately looking into it.

Now I just have to lather my scorn onto Event Horizon who are the biggest cheats the world has seen so far. All of Event Horizon's wonders have been built on islands which they don't fully control some onyl have 3 cities on, one even has an enemy polis on. Event Horizon aren't strupid they know the requirements for world wonders yet they have bypassed them. Have some honour even if it was by mistake that you were able to build wonders on the islands don't build or expand them as you have done earn the requirements for them. Credit to Ascension and PoC here for actually doing the hard work.

That is all.

DeletedUser

Do you need all city slots taken to start a wonder? I thought it was just every city built on the island had to be in control of your alliance, but then again I'm a njub so correct me if I'm wrong :p

DeletedUser345

Do you need all city slots taken to start a wonder?

I had always thought so thats why many of the alliances have colonised all the spots on the islands if they have changed it then thats just stupid and way too easy...

DeletedUser8362

Now I just have to lather my scorn onto Event Horizon who are the biggest cheats the world has seen so far. All of Event Horizon's wonders have been built on islands which they don't fully control some onyl have 3 cities on, one even has an enemy polis on. Event Horizon aren't strupid they know the requirements for world wonders yet they have bypassed them.

The enemy polis was founded the other day, and is being dealt with accordinly. The game will NOT let us to continue to put resources into the WW untill the city is gone.

DeletedUser

Do you need all city slots taken to start a wonder? I thought it was just every city built on the island had to be in control of your alliance, but then again I'm a njub so correct me if I'm wrong :p

This is in fact true. However, you still want all cities colonized, else wise it will be easy to disrupt wonder building simply by colonizing one of the open slots.

So no, no one's been cheating.

DeletedUser345

This is in fact true. However, you still want all cities colonized, else wise it will be easy to disrupt wonder building simply by colonizing one of the open slots.

So no, no one's been cheating.

When did the change it? I know quite a number of players who think you have to colonise the whole island and have wasted a lot of time and resources and culture levels doing just that! It should be made a lot clearly as that is what it was and some people think.

DeletedUser

wiki said:
When an alliance has complete control of the island on which they wish to build their Wonder, then the Founder or Leaders of the alliance will be able to select which of the 7 Wonders will be built there. Once chosen, the choice cannot be changed. This is done by clicking on the sandpit construction sites on eligible islands.

Is that not clear enough ?

DeletedUser

That was what I thought as well. I actually discovered that it wasn't necessary by accident.
They never changed it though, they were just unclear. And no one wasted CP or resources in colonizing the other slots. Lets say someone colonizes on the island when you've almost got the wonder to go up a level. You lose every single resource put into expanding that level, and if the wonder is at level 10, possibly lose a level. That's a lot of resources, and now you have to go conquer that city which may be stacked with biremes. So was it really a waste of cp and resources to found a city that may save you and your alliance millions in resources?

DeletedUser345

That was what I thought as well. I actually discovered that it wasn't necessary by accident.
They never changed it though, they were just unclear. And no one wasted CP or resources in colonizing the other slots. Lets say someone colonizes on the island when you've almost got the wonder to go up a level. You lose every single resource put into expanding that level, and if the wonder is at level 10, possibly lose a level. That's a lot of resources, and now you have to go conquer that city which may be stacked with biremes. So was it really a waste of cp and resources to found a city that may save you and your alliance millions in resources?

Yeah but in a few cases there so far into your territory theres not much point in bothering and you could use the culture to attack other alliances world wonders, as i hope to see happenign soon! :D Anyway thanks Z.

DeletedUser

lol wow is all I can say, there will always be those looking for shortcuts :)