World Wonder Era

DeletedUser

Hey Sasuke,

Can you find out if the world wonder era will begin when the update occurs. I am looking for a solid answer.

Thanks,

DeletedUser

hi sablanizon,
well as soon as you have the 2.0 update.. it will have the provision of world wonder.. but even after that some special requirements are also needed..

Please go through this.

/sas

DeletedUser

This downgrade is the equivalent of Leonardo da Vinci throwing a can of red paint at the Mona Lisa once he finished painting it. They took a perfect on line game and destroyed it for everybody, by the reaction in my alliance the activity is about to drop in a major way.

DeletedUser

Is it though sab? The activity in this world sucks as it is and with 9 months to the WW era it could make for a boring world. As I'm sure there will be many players from many alliances who will drop out over the next 9 months.

DeletedUser

Personally myself after playing it for a day and starting to get the hang of it, there are one or 2 little things that I like better. Sadly they are well out numbered by the things I don't like and will probably never get use to.

DeletedUser

It will not be 9 months. It will be about 4. There estimate does not take into account the growth of the world.

We are currently 106 mil from the cap.

4 months x 13 mil deducted = 52

Leaving 54 mil we have to make up in growth.

54 mil divided by 4 months = 13.5 mil per month

Since we are currently growing by 15 mil per month we should have no trouble starting WW in 4 months.

DeletedUser

Yes but your calculations do not take into account the drop off rate which will increase greatly in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

Yes, that will probably leave us with 10 months instead of 9.

DeletedUser

Yes but your calculations do not take into account the drop off rate which will increase greatly in the next few weeks.

Well, we gained 490K in the last 24 hrs despite all the farm conquering going on, so it's right on track so far.

Even if the growth rate is cut to 8 mil, it will still only take 5 months.

Despite all the whiners, most people wanted the upgrade so I doubt growth will drop off that much.

DeletedUser

Oh my god have you been reading the forums? I have yet to see one post from anybody to say this upgrade is a good thing or that they are happy with it. My inbox is full of messages from the alliance complaining to me about it (as if I can do anything). Most people didn't want this upgrade they just hadn't a clue what they were voting for, what inno did was no different that a mother telling a kid come on I'll bring you to the doctor and he'll give you a lolly pop. Not a word about the pain you have to go through to get the lolly pop.

DeletedUser

boys :) lets put the past behind and then move on. lets find the solution to this problem.

DeletedUser

I heard all the same whining when they started making revolt worlds. Of course that was before murty's time. Everyone hated revolt because they didn't understand it. They said revolt would destroy the game and everyone would quit. How did that turn out? It's amazing how history repeats itself. The same will happen with 2.0....... then 3.0 and so on. Grepolis has to keep evolving to get better. Just like Evo ;)

I don't think most players are as clueless as you think. I think they voted for 2.0 because they wanted 2.0

I have 64 cities, currently I have about 65% of my farms conquered. I farmed every farm I have in about 4 min today. Could you do that in 1.0?

There are many good new features in 2.0 There are some bugs, but they will get worked out in the next few weeks. It will also work with our phones soon. I think if "the whiners" spent less time whining and more time learning the new format, they would be like it.