Milestones World Wonder Era

DeletedUser

4-6 days and Lighthouse will be built to level 10.That's the key.In rest area we are already ahead.Only noobs will not understand that.
And also will like to tell you one thing....if fe would be sending resources to us,we would have been on way ahead of you guys.
Your spy seems to be unreliable.

Thank you for this information ;)

DeletedUser19260

4-6 days and Lighthouse will be built to level 10.That's the key.In rest area we are already ahead.Only noobs will not understand that.

In rest you are ahead? Look closer ashik. The only ones both LOD and EOD made an effort on was Temple and Lighthouse.

Lighthouse is close yes. But you lot didnt get near us on temple.

Dont say your ahead on all because your not. You are ahead on 3, So are we. Then the 7th is pretty close.
Although im sure someone from LOD will be on here soon to disagree with me for one reason or another.
Before someone comes along as tells me to base this with facts or proof. Look at the rankings, Im not holding your hand till you get there.
If you havnt got something smart or unbiased to say then dont say anything at all.

DeletedUser29916

Thumbs up....i agree on this.I made some great friends here.Jimmy will be top on that list.
By role i meant about winning or loosing speech....i think many hated me after reading this.I am sorry for those harsh words.

I don't hate, I appreciate ;)

No reason to close this discussion, looks healthy to me ^_^.

A little beard told me you were able to revolt a city on our ww's... congratz. Why don't your teammates come over here and chit-chat a bit with us about these exciting world wonders.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Nope Jimmy you are right. I did get a no in there at least

edit:

Chill its ironic I thought same thing about you guys after your revolt attempt(switching to D). This game is funny that way

Last edited:

DeletedUser

There is 1 little difference between EOD and LOD..

One is pretty much dominated this server (EOD) and the other has pretty much simmed this server (LOD) If this was a Hero world LOD would not have survived this long.

DeletedUser32029

One is pretty much dominated this server (EOD) and the other has pretty much simmed this server (LOD) If this was a Hero world LOD would not have survived this long.
LAST 90 DAYS
lod-eod
27-21
lod III-eod
0-3
lod II-eod
7-3
lod-rod
60-1
lod II-rod
13-0
lod III-rod
11-1
total lod-eod(1,II,III-rod,eod)
117-29
ALL TIME HISTROY
lod-eod
82-91
lod II-eod
18-7
lod III-eod
15-7
lod-rod
81-15
lod III-rod
13-0
lod II-rod
22-1
231-121
ANOTHER EXCUSE NEEDED HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't care about the conquest scoreboard.

There is one set of stats that matters to this argument. Total BP. Anybody can merge their way to the top. We are fighters plain and simple. Not meant to sit their clicking send all night. Yes, you did well by stopping us. But is it really a victory when it takes hundreds of players to stop us? It is a hollow victory and I feel bad for all the saps you have sitting in LoD II and 3, along with your lapdogs in HB, and your boyfriends in FE.

Alliance Fighters
1 EVOLUTION OF D3TH 40540157
3 Legion of Death 21771929

DeletedUser32029

It takes guts to accept you are defeated....kwelson you showed you are good player by accepting that eod has loosed,though you said it is a hollow victory...but i will take that.
At the end winner of the world is coailtion,no matter what eod says.

DeletedUser

LAST 90 DAYS
lod-eod
27-21
lod III-eod
0-3
lod II-eod
7-3
lod-rod
60-1
lod II-rod
13-0
lod III-rod
11-1
117-29
ALL TIME HISTROY
lod-eod
82-91
lod II-eod
18-7
lod III-eod
15-7
lod-rod
81-15
lod III-rod
13-0
lod II-rod
22-1
231-121
ANOTHER EXCUSE NEEDED HERE.

You talk in such a way that only LOD and EOD was battling it out 1 on 1. which is not the case. Why don't you throw in chaos, FE, HB, CHaos1, Chaos 2, and all other coward coalition alliance in that. If it was 1 on 1 LOD would have been rimmed out a long long time ago. EOD has rimming out so many alliances in this server what is your achievement? Simming Down and sending resources and asking other alliance to send resources for you is just being desperate. Talk about another achievement. EOD stopped FE from building WW by taking one of its WW city. Thats another achievement. What has LOD done? Nothing!! except Sim Down and Send resources.

You want to talk stats? Lets do it.

Why is EOD Best alliance in this server? Here are some of the reasons.

1) EOD has rimmed out the most number of alliances in this world than any other.
2) EOD has held the number 1 spot in points, ABP, DBP and Fighter for a long long time.
3) We have had 99.99% success at taking out enemies cities at will.
4) We have taken the most turtled and golded city in this server.
5) EOD has taken a ww city from an enemy island.
6) EOD is the only Alliance who has never had a need to change its name and so it is the only original alliance which existed from beginning of this server.

What are LOD's achievement? Simdown yes good job you are winners at playing sim city!!

It takes guts to accept you are defeated....kwelson you showed you are good player by accepting that eod has loosed,though you said it is a hollow victory...but i will take that.
At the end winner of the world is coailtion,no matter what eod says.

LoL read his post properly where the hell has he said you are victorious? proves that you are nothing but a big noob. you come here and run your mouth against EOD?

3uxpl8.jpg

Only Fools will celebrate before the true victory.

DeletedUser

I is da winner! LOD are still having goes at me and failing..

DeletedUser32029

You talk in such a way that only LOD and EOD was battling it out 1 on 1. which is not the case. Why don't you throw in chaos, FE, HB, CHaos1, Chaos 2, and all other coward coalition alliance in that. If it was 1 on 1 LOD would have been rimmed out a long long time ago. EOD has rimming out so many alliances in this server what is your achievement? Simming Down and sending resources and asking other alliance to send resources for you is just being desperate. Talk about another achievement. EOD stopped FE from building WW by taking one of its WW city. Thats another achievement. What has LOD done? Nothing!! except Sim Down and Send resources.

You want to talk stats? Lets do it.

Why is EOD Best alliance in this server? Here are some of the reasons.

1) EOD has rimmed out the most number of alliances in this world than any other.
2) EOD has held the number 1 spot in points, ABP, DBP and Fighter for a long long time.
3) We have had 99.99% success at taking out enemies cities at will.
4) We have taken the most turtled and golded city in this server.
5) EOD has taken a ww city from an enemy island.
6) EOD is the only Alliance who has never had a need to change its name and so it is the only original alliance which existed from beginning of this server.

What are LOD's achievement? Simdown yes good job you are winners at playing sim city!!

LoL read his post properly where the hell has he said you are victorious? proves that you are nothing but a big noob. you come here and run your mouth against EOD?

3uxpl8.jpg

Only Fools will celebrate before the true victory.
Wait for 2 to 3 days and you will see full celebration here.And btw your player was the first to accept defeat,though he added that this is a hollow victory.
Jesus you have so much time to create these pics....give some time to your grandsons...

DeletedUser

haha true that tsikes, I was just trying to lighten up ash and bod a bit

DeletedUser

Wait for 2 to 3 days and you will see full celebration here.And btw your player was the first to accept defeat,though he added that this is a hollow victory.
Jesus you have so much time to create these pics....give some time to your grandsons...

Your Eyes deceive you. get it tested. He has not said anything about EOD loosing. Funny pic you posted there. Gotta admit that you are trying to prove that you are smarter than you look but then again so does 5 year olds..

KEEP CALM AND KAMEHAMEHA!!!

363d3fad-010f-40ee-81f2-6846d065545a.jpg

DeletedUser

pfff Copy Cat!!! This proves that you do not have anything original to say and you are noob at even that.

Beer Wench

Phrourach

If you lose a WW city to simmers does that make you lower then simmer or just plain wrong? I'll let you choose