World Wonder Eta for Achilles (and other hero worlds)

DeletedUser21889

i have only noticed there is no ww pitch site on islands in Achilles,does this mean that there wont be a ww era for Achilles or will the pitches be added later,also there aint any empty islands i can land a cs on with farms but hundreds of empty islands around me,will farms be added once i take a city on that island ???

DeletedUser

WW sites do not appear immediately. If I remember correctly, they appear after a set period of time - something like 3/6 months.

As for farms, no. Farms will not appear on islands that do not have any. The small islands that do not have farms will never have farms, even if you do colonise onto them.

DeletedUser

There will not be WW era in achilles or any heroworld

also there aint any empty islands i can land a cs on with farms but hundreds of empty islands around me,will farms be added once i take a city on that island ???
No farming villages will appear on the island which don't have any players
and in Achilles I doubt that you will be able to find any island with empty slot and farming villages because farming villages will appear only on islands which will have player cities by default and the spots will be empty only if a player goes ghost an the city degrade completely but since in hero world cities start from above 1000 all ghosts are conquered by players,also its not a good idea to colonize there as colonization starts a city from 700

DeletedUser21889

thanks for the info,am happy to find out there will be no ww stage,hehe