World Wonder Island Siege

DeletedUser

Guess since this forum has been DEAD i might aswell get it going again

Eddy did manage to land CS in Supermans city but after many attacks it was busted

DeletedUser

yep. and we showed you guys you cant siege us. even when let walk in you cant hold. and wasnt even half of our might we can send when need arises. by all means change banner to match us but you will never match the power we possess.

We are TEIN and the end is near!

DeletedUser

Oh come on it was not a walk in,pretty sure the city had lots in there.Guess you dont need to worry about that same city getting hit do you

DeletedUser22063

with all due respect Wannabee I changed the banner cuz I was in the mood...and even though you guys think you entered my mind when I did it...sadly you didn't....... I honestly couldn't tell you who's got what banner until you pointed it out....It was thirsty..no more no less

DeletedUser9465

yep. and we showed you guys you cant siege us. even when let walk in you cant hold. and wasnt even half of our might we can send when need arises. by all means change banner to match us but you will never match the power we possess.

We are TEIN and the end is near!

Lol man... Does your ego leave you enough room to breath?

DeletedUser

Lol man... Does your ego leave you enough room to breath?

lol my ego for sure is huge. and my bad Alerick if i was wrong about the banner. TBH if you guys want the beer for banner then by all means take it. I have been thinking changing ours away from it.
And props to keithandmitzi for attempting to resurrect the ext. forum. + rep for sure

DeletedUser

I dont even know why they name their alliance that. They must be assuming the rest of the players in pi would leave thats why the end is near. What a cliche.

DeletedUser

Though no reason for our actions is needed i will enlighten you. We assumed no such stuff and our name is something that was made from combining TEE and Incubi names.

DeletedUser24139

to be honest the city was not full of anything. Super had some net problems, so is life. Eddy never would have landed the CS under normal circumstances. What we showed in retaliation with 200+ NN's going to that city was as Wannabee said, not everything we have, nor was what you call our defending troops. What we posses in destruction might you can be sure we possess in defense as well. Too bad Super was not on to embarrass you guys even more on that attempt to take a wonder city, but we all earned good BP on it in any case.
I really do not care about a banner, doesn't say much about an alliance anyway, it is just a flag.

I hope you all will try again, it was fun.

DeletedUser

keithandmitzi what a sad attempt at starting a thread, Ohhh wow Eddy landed a cs in supers WW city, BIG DEAL!!! Did he hold the siege??? NO!!!

Take you're tongue out of Eddy(the offline picker).mad's a*s you fool, He is a noob that's just manage to find an extremely large amount of morons to help him do his dirty work, There is nothing skillful about packing cities in an enemy core and doing nothing with it or slipping a cs into a relatively unprotected city when a player is offline!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mason nobody cares. how about u just say it in your head if u must say it?

DeletedUser

If no one cared why the hell was this sad and pathetic thread started?

You're one of the morons I'm talking about! What happened to the alliance you made not too long ago? Ha can't you survive without the mighty Eddy.Mad?

LOSERSSSSSSSS

DeletedUser

nobody cares about what you say mason.
it is good somebody is trying to revive the forum.
haha i obviously couldnt! no basically i just want to take out you guys in tein and eddy seems to be the one doing this most. also he is a really nice guy UNLIKE SOME

and its funny u call us losers - the guy who has never said anything positive in his life and thinks that it is hard

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh markini do you honestly think i care what anyone thinks about me? NO!!!!

I am not here to play the hard man markini, i give out compliments when they are deserved... No one in GGW deserves any compliments!!!

DeletedUser22063

Wow...Masonboy..you have lots of anger issues....I wonder why you are so angry......maybe you should switch to your left hand once in a while.

DeletedUser

Alerick my favourite noob what's up man? sorry too say mate I'm ambidextrous :p so i don't have that problem lol

Why does everyone think I'm angry all the time? Is it because I'm a straight talking guy? Meh get real guys, I'm a happy guy all year round :)

DeletedUser22063

Glad to hear your ambidextrous.....me I call it the stranger...and I'm glad I'm your "favorite noob" that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

DeletedUser

if thats straight talking then u are obviously angry! u just proved that your angry!

thats handy :p geddit!!

DeletedUser24139

hahaha, you guys crack me up

tbh, I have no respect for anyone in GGW right now either. Most that I did have any kind of "respect" left, ghosted or just fell off the map. If no one has noticed by now eddy uses anyone to get what he wants, there is no other goal or mission. So if that is what you all want to be a part of go ahead, but it will only hurt you all while eddy gets his way and takes advantage of it. Have you ever just once wondered why everyone left GGW? Or how about those who were one WW islands of GGW just leaving all of a sudden. There is tons of things no one looks into for reasons behind things, but I for one do. Don't worry, eddy has his day coming, I have made sure of that. And all who follow will be standing alone one day wondering who will lead the headless horse that everyone thought is doing something against the big bad TEIN. We have just done what is needed to win, nothing more. The action is fun, been quite way too long.

DeletedUser

im glad to hear it :p

to be honest i have the least respect for you dave. even less than mason and that is saying something!
u had just as many rights as eddy when u were in the alliance but u just deleted the account that Gitte and your allies GAVE you. you then joined the "enemy".

to be honest though, im glad that you left us. i dont like people such as you around.

also i look at your profile and i think: what a bitter old loser. eddy is a much better player than you and it is obvious that you are insecure about it.