World Wonder Island Siege

DeletedUser24139

First of all one should not speak if they do not have all the info m8. You just lost any kind of respect I might have given you just trying to diss me when you have no idea my story or the background going into what happened, nor how I came to be here with TEIN. Next time you want to open your fat mouth you better have your facts straight. In fact, those facts you will never know about because they are extremely personal and dear to my life and heart. Damn you are rude.

Eddy is not a better player than I am and never will be; you sure like to kneel in front of him alot don't you. Takes great and less filling?

And what about my profile? I state only facts and always have. Grow a set and come after me one on one m8. Can you do that? I seriously doubt it.

Another thing, shudit...... bitter old loser? Do I need to turn you into the mods too for improper language and calling someone a direct insulting name? Listen m8, one thing is for sure, all of you just talk a big game and do nothing without eddy. In fact eddy tells you all what to do and when to do it, and most of the time it is for his benefit. All his unethical practices will come to frutition and I hope more fall because of his immoral ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh markini you really don't have a clue about anything do you! So, Because i tell the truth, I am angry? Hahahaha you really are a moron aren't you!!!

Didn't you leave GGW as well Markini? Didn't you take a few of you're fellow noobs with you? The second you realised you couldn't hack it on you're own you run back to suckle on eddys breast like the little inexperienced noob that you are...

It's really funny how you say eddy is a better player than anyone else, Funny he's on 24/7 but he completely stacks each city close too me (WHY? BECAUSE HE IS SCARED OF ME!!!!) He uses all of you noobs and you all just take his orders to support him... leader??? hahaha tyrant more like...!!!

DeletedUser24139

I think that was a good addition to what I said, thanks Mason. All 3 points made perfect sense......

1) Someone tells the truth = they must be angry - that is funny
2) Markini has no clue what he is talking about and is most definately not leadership material as proven by his incapability in leading an alliance.
3) Eddy has no life other than playing Grep 24/7 and is a tyrant, most defintely not a leader.

DeletedUser

Hahaha the stranger, I love it. I hope that warm and fuzzy feeling, Is a hetrisexual warm and fuzzy feeling Alerick :p

DeletedUser

sorry. you are right i dont know what exactly happened but it sure did look fishy and u must realise that.
i still think your profile shows you in a worse light than eddy but thats your choice.

sorry for being "rude" but that is nothing compared to what mason come out with. haha i just wanted to try a mason post

maybe mason isnt angry and if he is straight talking then he obviously doesnt have a particularly positive outlook. i have never seen him say something positive EVER. maybe he is different talking to his friends.

the reason i stopped leading an alliance is i have 0 time at the moment with school and exams. so we are both guilty of speaking without knowing the facts. :p

i think we should keep this nice as it is a game!

and eddy is a tyrant? well maybe to you guys he is!

The Facts I Know are:

Incubi always fought fights on sleeping patterns and will always. everybody is aware of it so there’s no need for you to now say eddy fights when you are offline.
then why are you so angry to take this when you players fight at our sleeping time that is OK from Yourside but when it comes on you when we fight at your sleeping time then its not a fair game LMAO.

What type of info you need me to know about eddy ?

O is this a joke

DAVE Y Wrote
“Eddy is not a better player than I am and never will be”
Seems too much pride

See anybody can do timings better than better which doesn’t just make you better than anyone. There’re are so many other things you need to look at to become better or called as a better player but you say it from your mouth eddy has never said he’s better than anyone.

What facts have you put on your profile ?

I now know that it was your strategic plan to distract eddy. Then now why you put sh*t about eddy there because you envy him now. You did not come in GGW’s core to distract you came there for a future.

And mason yes eddy is scared of you ;p
Joke of the day.

DeletedUser

lol! this has been funny reading!:D

I don't fight in this world but I do fight in Kappa and used to fight in Gamma.

I don't know why anyone could say a bad word about eddy.mad, I have him in my alliance as one of our council members and I talk with him most days.

I think it is utter rubbish that ppl say he is selfish!

He is a great player and a great person. I couldn't of asked for a better person to work with in Kappa, he helps others when he can and knows how to fight.

Go team eddy!! :pro:

DeletedUser

thankyou! someone understands.
can i ask have any of you actually got to know eddy before slagging him off so bad?! its so shallow - just because he takes your cities u think he is a bad person or something.. its ridiculous

DeletedUser

Sounds like sour losers to me:p

I've just looked at eddy's stats and all I see is city after city falling to his might:D

DeletedUser9465

Oh boy, Mashon boy! I don't know about eddy but you really frightened me boy! I mean, seeing that 68 pegase nuke hitting eddy's city... boy, oh boy! Was it devastating or what? It really inflicted havoc among eddy's defense! Yes guys, you have to trust me on this, that attacking pegase nuke is a real killer! It destroyed a swordsman and an archer! And even two militia peasants! Imagine this! Absolutely frightening!!! Please promise us you will use it on others as well. Show everybody what a skillful, inventive attacker you are. Not to say what a remarkable talented strategist you can be when you really want to teach somebody a lesson. I am still in awe because of your latest strategic move: throwing everything you have on eddy's city (including that killer pegase nuke) and letting him take one of your cities meanwhile. Boy, this is the art of strategy at its finest! Get rid of a burden (i.e your city WhatABunchOfNoobsHaa) and forcing eddy to take it over. Less worries for you, hence more time to device even more devastating strategies as this one! Amazing job you mighty warrior! Keep it going you brilliant strategist!

DeletedUser

haha i saw that! made me laugh so hard!
plus eddy got so afraid of u he ran away without looking where he was going and accidently cs'd you! keep up the good work.

it has been what - 7 hours and still my support hasnt been hit! where is the mighty mason with his 25 hour online times?!!

DeletedUser

and eddy is a tyrant? well maybe to you guys he is!

The Facts I Know are:

Incubi always fought fights on sleeping patterns and will always. everybody is aware of it so there’s no need for you to now say eddy fights when you are offline.
then why are you so angry to take this when you players fight at our sleeping time that is OK from Yourside but when it comes on you when we fight at your sleeping time then its not a fair game LMAO.

What type of info you need me to know about eddy ?

O is this a joke

DAVE Y Wrote
“Eddy is not a better player than I am and never will be”
Seems too much pride

See anybody can do timings better than better which doesn’t just make you better than anyone. There’re are so many other things you need to look at to become better or called as a better player but you say it from your mouth eddy has never said he’s better than anyone.

What facts have you put on your profile ?

I now know that it was your strategic plan to distract eddy. Then now why you put sh*t about eddy there because you envy him now. You did not come in GGW’s core to distract you came there for a future.

And mason yes eddy is scared of you ;p
Joke of the day.

Incubi has nvr gone specifically at an enemy on any sleeping patterns. Incubi always attacked w/e we felt like it. I personally have taken many from ppl that were online. yes, sometimes you get lucky and find them offline. but it was nvr something we specifically went for. we are all on diff. time frames so just because it might of come when you were asleep doesnt mean the person who sent the attacks wasnt playing during a normal time for them.

so talk is cheap, if your better then us then prove it. we think we are better then you and we ARE proving it.

DeletedUser

last week (cant be bothered to look further):
we have taken 10
you have taken 1
nuff said.

DeletedUser

last week (cant be bothered to look further):
we have taken 10
you have taken 1
nuff said.

as if this wasnt the age of wonders right? ofc we arent taking as many cities since we are working the wonders at light speed. dont care if you guys taken 10 billion cities in next couple months, if cant build wonders before us we will get world winner period.

so check the proper rankings and talk some more

DeletedUser

ww's are boring we stopped trying to do that ages ago!
such a waste of time!

DeletedUser

Congrats to Domenicon on getting a cs in the city while i was asleep. Thumbs up, We both got good BP its a good clean fun game. Can be stressful at times. But he didnt know i was sleeping or anything, he just found the oppurtunity to strike and took it. Congrats. Let the fun continue

And why is everyone so caught upin WW. It is really boring just logging on and sending resources all the time. Thanks to domenicon for spicing things up.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha do you not wonder why it was only 68 pegs? Now come on ladies the only reason they where sent was because i haven't even bothered to build them up completely because i don't use them.... but its all good you have you're laugh... and as for my 1 out 2 cities in o53, yes i really wanted to keep it hahaha over 9hrs away from my core, you's are gimps if you think that bothers me, ohhh eddy picks on masonbhoy (a player completely alone with no alliance) when he's offline, yea real hero, funny how none of yous mention the many failed attempt hes had on me, ohhh xamichee if you think you are so tough, come find me and I'll show what I'm made of, markini i ain't even gonna respond to a NO ONE!!!

so lets summaries eddy take as city off me out of my core when im offline and im the noob hahaha wake up and smell the coffee ladies.

DeletedUser

yesterday you were saying you were invincible and eddy was scared of you. change of tune now! just excuses now.
i suppose it is the same with eddy and his cities that u attack with pegs. the only difference is... HE KEEPS THEM
everyone knows you still hang of the tails of tein so ur not without an alliance really.
mason we are both nobodies. we both started late. me more so as i started way later than anyone.
i dont really care though its just a bit of fun.

to summarise i still dont give two sh*ts what you say because you are just angry and ignorant.

DeletedUser

ww's are boring we stopped trying to do that ages ago!
such a waste of time!

you stopped because you guys couldnt compete with us on them. so for you yes it would be a waste of time. and thats why it'll nvr say the world Pi victors as GGW, but will say TEIN. and then we can return to the discussion about conquest later, and show your alliance yet again how much fun it is to destroy you guys.