World Wonder Island Siege

DeletedUser9465

Hahahaha do you not wonder why it was only 68 pegs? Now come on ladies the only reason they where sent was because i haven't even bothered to build them up completely because i don't use them.... but its all good you have you're laugh... and as for my 1 out 2 cities in o53, yes i really wanted to keep it hahaha over 9hrs away from my core, you's are gimps if you think that bothers me, ohhh eddy picks on masonbhoy (a player completely alone with no alliance) when he's offline, yea real hero, funny how none of yous mention the many failed attempt hes had on me, ohhh xamichee if you think you are so tough, come find me and I'll show what I'm made of, markini i ain't even gonna respond to a NO ONE!!!

so lets summaries eddy take as city off me out of my core when im offline and im the noob hahaha wake up and smell the coffee ladies.

Lol... poor thing... the big bad eddy bashed you (the audience in tears). DaveY just conveniently happened to attack eddy's same city exactly the same time as you, of course. And you just absolutely randomly happened to send all your LS to break some of eddy's sieges on TEIN's cities. I mean, it's quite obvious you have no relation whatsoever with TEIN.

About me coming to fight you... lol. Unlike you, I never claimed I would be the alpha and omega in this game, hence I have nothing to prove to you or to anybody else for that matter. And even if this will probably come as a surprise for you, my game does not revolve around you. Plus, I had the chance to see what you are made of: hollow boasts and empty words.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Big bad eddy bashed me??? haha ok then, He took a city of me which is over 9hrs from my core, Why would it bother me? After all i could've stacked it but I only put about maybe 5k troops and no bi in it... I WONDER WHY HHHMMMMM???? So tell me about 16k bp for losing a city that was a bp farm, I'm happy with that :) Ohh ask eddy how much bp he's gave me for that one city he's try to conquer about 5 times :) Ohh he even tried to cs it on double bp day and he gave me about 100k dbp and i still kept the city hahaha I've earned about 250k from that one city, From eddy... So tell me, Who's actually doing the laughing here????? :p

Ohh wow i asked Dave Y to help me clear over 700 lts, What's you're point? DAVE Y ISN'T TEIN!!!!!!

And do you honest think I'm gonna turn my back on bp??? And also the added bonus of breaking a siege of eddys??? I DON'T THINK SOOOO :pro:

DeletedUser9465

Yada, yada, yada... Blah, blah, blah.. See me laughing? Look!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

Nice come back xamichee lol, What's up? haven't you ever earned 250k dbp off one city? hahahaha looking at you're dbp i can safely answer that question for you, EH NOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHA

1,272,410 bp and 142 cities, How many festivals do you do a day xamichee??? After all you are only 306,260 behind me in over all bp but you have 52 cities more than me HAHAHAHA

Wait everyone, If you listen closely you will hear xamichee's brain working overtime, Trying to come up with a decent come back hahaha

Boooooom xamichee has left the building :pro:

And also Xamichee, You want to question me as a player, Please do... I just looked at you're colonization, Oh dear Oh dear, No wonder you keep a relatively low profile (well until AX does something awesome hahaha) You think just because you have 142 cities and #3 in points blah blah blah you're colonizations are full of hand overs, inactives and you taking a hell of a lot of abandoned cities pmsl

You do a lot of criticising for someone that's not really done anything in Pi lol. Markini I'm not even going to started on you, Whoever you are :p

DeletedUser9465

Enjoy talking to yourself? Lol... Out of pity I've decided to interrupt your monologue. Make you think somebody would really care about what you are saying. Cause that's how I am, a nice guy, carrying for the lonely ones... lol. Feel better now, lonely boy? :D

DeletedUser

It does seem like i was talking to myself, But its been more than an hour and all you can do is turn to the bad guy card just because you can't even come back with an arguement to prove me wrong... Run alone you festival loving, abandoned city, inactive lover :p

DeletedUser

This is definitely hilarious. We all know most players in this world just sneak their CS in. World Nu is 1 of the toughest world to be in since they actually strike when you are online. KeithandMitzi knows how world Nu is played. Anyway, we just had the greatest laugh of all time from 60+ attacks from TEIN in their territory, yet they didnt even get to take over the city. They ended up killing their own. That was some great swimming for their foot soldiers.

DeletedUser9465

It does seem like i was talking to myself, But its been more than an hour and all you can do is turn to the bad guy card just because you can't even come back with an arguement to prove me wrong... Run alone you festival loving, abandoned city, inactive lover :p

I find myself in a conundrum. Obviously you know how to write so I assume you have to know how to read. But do you understand what you read? Seeing your above post I very much doubt you do. Where did I say you are a bad boy Mashon? Let me clarify it for you, as it seems is too hard to grasp it by yourself: all my posts are about you being a pathetic bragger. Get it now? About me not giving you an argument to prove you wrong... lol. The hilarious self-centered mumbo-jumbo you call posts deserves compassion, not arguments. And if you will check my replies you will see that I've already expressed my compassion for you, poor lonely boy.

Now the last part of your rant, the part were you supposedly crushed me with your superiority at this game. Lol... Are you aware that in fact you only expressed your (incredibly) limited understanding of this game? Though not very complicated, grepolis is a bit more complex than you seem to think. To be successful you have to attack a lot, of course, but you have to defend, build your cities in a balanced way, gain culture points (and yes, there are many ways to do this, not only via BP) and, most important, you have to strategically expand as well. Sometimes (in fact, a lot of times lately, since people have started to mass quit Pi), this means to take inactive and abandoned cities too. And inogames even forced us to colonize, both for the tactician award, but especially for the world wonders. Of course, being without an alliance (supposedly... lol) you might not be aware of some of this aspects. As you are not aware that sending lots of attacks, even in a coordinated manner, does not qualify you as a skilled attacker. To be one, you should actually conquer cities. You brag a lot with those gazillions ABP you have compared to your limited number of cities. This only tells one thing about you: your attacks stink as too many times they lack the final phase: the actual take over of the city. You are like a bull, attacking all over the place but accomplishing nothing really.

DeletedUser

Wow all that time and that's what you come up with?????

Back to the drawing board for you xamichee, Have a look at my colonizations my friends, You will find eddy.mad and many of his minions on there :) who have you conquered???? pfft no one!!! Sooo too say i have accomplished nothing is a lot of rubbish.

And also xamichee it is against forum rules to question someone's ability to read or write, so be warned my friend, I am here too play a game not to judge or be judged!!!

DeletedUser9465

Who did I conquer? Lol... Arquimedes, currently ranked first in Pi, greekwarrior111, currently ranked 4th in Pi, Artemis XXX, top 20 player when I conquered his city, thracian01 before he went inactive and many other ex-TEE currently in TEIN. Not that it really matters or I'd really care.

PS: Once again, it's obvious you do not understand what it is written. Did I question your ability to read or write? Nope. I only stated that you do not understand what you read. And looking at this new post of yours, this becomes very clear for everybody.

DeletedUser24139

Replies are embedded inside the meassage in red.

sorry. you are right i dont know what exactly happened but it sure did look fishy and u must realise that. Nothing fishy about it. there is more than meets the eye.

i still think your profile shows you in a worse light than eddy but thats your choice. Again my profile says nothing that isn't the truth. The mods told me someone complained, but they could do nothing and told me to just be careful :) What a joke, who cares what I write in my profile....obviously you do, why is that?

sorry for being "rude" but that is nothing compared to what mason come out with. haha i just wanted to try a mason post

maybe mason isnt angry and if he is straight talking then he obviously doesnt have a particularly positive outlook. i have never seen him say something positive EVER. maybe he is different talking to his friends.

the reason i stopped leading an alliance is i have 0 time at the moment with school and exams. so we are both guilty of speaking without knowing the facts. :p Everyone has a life.

i think we should keep this nice as it is a game!

DeletedUser

"Nothing fishy about it. there is more than meets the eye."
Ok fine but im saying it LOOKS fishy. i dont know about your personal life so i can believe there is another reason than just running off and letting everyone down for the hell of it.

"Again my profile says nothing that isn't the truth. The mods told me someone complained, but they could do nothing and told me to just be careful :) What a joke, who cares what I write in my profile....obviously you do, why is that?"
I dont really care much and i know it is legal - im just telling you that it makes you look like you are obsesed with eddy and are bitter that he took cities off you. anyone can see that

"Everyone has a life."
that doesnt even make any sense! i dont doubt that most people on here have a life (although some probably dont). im just explaining why i stopped running an alliance.

It seems you have the same problem as mason. you dont understand what other people say.

DeletedUser24139

Oh boy here we go again........brought a friend to help you fight a word battle......

It is simple and again my replies are embedded inside the message in red.....

and eddy is a tyrant? well maybe to you guys he is! You know him as he wants to be seen by you, period. Who actually knows anyone in this game unless they are RL m8's?

The Facts I Know are:

Incubi always fought fights on sleeping patterns and will always. everybody is aware of it so there’s no need for you to now say eddy fights when you are offline. False. We organized and planned missions, it did not matter the time of day. If someone happened to be offline that is the way it goes

then why are you so angry to take this when you players fight at our sleeping time that is OK from Yourside but when it comes on you when we fight at your sleeping time then its not a fair game LMAO. You know why people are upset, because they invest time in this game and to lose to cheaters or players who are online playing 24/7 that only attack someone when they are offline just to make themselves look like they can play this game is sad. Actions speak louder than words and it truely shows someones ethical standpoint.

What type of info you need me to know about eddy ? if you do not already know then you do not want to hear it or know about it and play dumb. Eddy plays you all. You don't know him and only think you do. I do know him, and from both sides of him so there is no sugar coating eddy. He is not all he makes you want to believe. This is not info just coming from me and what I know, but from others who have been in his alliance, been friends with him and even those no longer in his alliance for certain reason not to be said in public.

O is this a joke

DAVE Y Wrote
“Eddy is not a better player than I am and never will be”
Seems too much pride Why is it a joke? No joke. When I had time to play as much as he does I easily accomplished more than he has. There are players from several worlds who could come and give support and attestify to my claim, but why do I need to do it.....?? No one outside of those who have played with me would know or believe and all others will just say it is hearsay. If you want to know then come try me and we will see who is good or not. Now that time, for some months, for me is cut slim, I can't play the way I used to and it is a shame, but a fact of life. The only reason anyone has had success against me is because I made strategical moves to gain some kind of advantage (whatever that may be) and/or because support is 12 hrs out, lmao. Lately the only thing hoilding me back is time and eddy loves to take advantage of the lack of time someone has to play the game and that my friend is not skill.

See anybody can do timings better than better which doesn’t just make you better than anyone. There’re are so many other things you need to look at to become better or called as a better player but you say it from your mouth eddy has never said he’s better than anyone. False. Eddy may have never said it to you personally, but yes he has said it on more than a few occassions. I personally am good at playing this game, but I would never take credit away from someone who is better under normal circumstances. A fair fight is the only way to judge. And to this day eddy has never taken a city off of me when I have been online or with the ability to skillfully play the game. This means trying to take a city when I am online and where I feasibly can defend it, not cities from 12 hours out....who possibly could literally defend a city from 12 hours out??? Only one way...stack it like there is no tomorrow.......that is not skill

What facts have you put on your profile ? All statements were facts, if not I would have received a ban for degrading a player.

I now know that it was your strategic plan to distract eddy. Then now why you put sh*t about eddy there because you envy him now. You did not come in GGW’s core to distract you came there for a future. None of it was , it was all true. Me envy someone??!!?? Get a grip, I only envy myself and those directly involved in my life, because I have one. A very full one at that

And mason yes eddy is scared of you ;p
Joke of the day.

and again......wow

lol! this has been funny reading!:D

I don't fight in this world but I do fight in Kappa and used to fight in Gamma. Eddy call you in to fight his own battle? That is weak.

I don't know why anyone could say a bad word about eddy.mad, I have him in my alliance as one of our council members and I talk with him most days. You don't know why because you don't really know eddy. He can be nice and seem nice, but he will never let you know the real him. Who cares about what he does in other worlds? It is not Pi. I have done more than he ever dreamt to accomplish as a leader of an alliance and not just in 1 world, but several. RL and personal reasons have severly strained my ability to fully commit to Grep as I used to, but that is the way it goes.

I think it is utter rubbish that ppl say he is selfish! One of the most selfish people you will ever know. You ever hear of the saying keep your friends close, but enemies closer. Eddy is similar, but much more mischievious

He is a great player and a great person. I couldn't of asked for a better person to work with in Kappa, he helps others when he can and knows how to fight. And about 50% of all players in every world, yippidee do da. In this world as I knew eddy 90% for him and 10% for others. This means he will use everyone else for his benefit and when it suits him, first and foremost

Go team eddy!! :pro: *puke* Wow, someone else is on their knees in front of eddy

last week (cant be bothered to look further):
we have taken 10
you have taken 1
nuff said.

Just wait until the WW's are over and speak again. From what I can remember GGW was falling apart at the seems before the WW's started because of the pressure we put on you all. That you cannot deny at all. There are many who can attestify to this.

DeletedUser

OK! lots of red there

"You know him as he wants to be seen by you, period. Who actually knows anyone in this game unless they are RL m8's?"
When talking to him he seems a nice guy and he helps everyone out in the alliance as best he can. that is all i need to know and is all that is relevant.

"False. We organized and planned missions, it did not matter the time of day. If someone happened to be offline that is the way it goes"
I don't know how your alliance works but u seem to have been REALLY lucky with catching people offline ;)

"You know why people are upset, because they invest time in this game and to lose to cheaters or players who are online playing 24/7 that only attack someone when they are offline just to make themselves look like they can play this game is sad. Actions speak louder than words and it truely shows someones ethical standpoint."
If someone has the time to play this game 24/7 - and you yourself say you have done in the past and wish you still could - are not cheats.
Taking cities while the player is offline works. you in tein do it even if you claim not to. everyone will if they get the chance so dont be ridiculous.
ethical standpoint?!!!!!! is that a joke? this is a game.

" if you do not already know then you do not want to hear it or know about it and play dumb. Eddy plays you all. You don't know him and only think you do. I do know him, and from both sides of him so there is no sugar coating eddy. He is not all he makes you want to believe. This is not info just coming from me and what I know, but from others who have been in his alliance, been friends with him and even those no longer in his alliance for certain reason not to be said in public.
"
If you have no proof (which this obviously shows) i dont believe you.

"Why is it a joke? No joke. When I had time to play as much as he does I easily accomplished more than he has. There are players from several worlds who could come and give support and attestify to my claim, but why do I need to do it.....?? No one outside of those who have played with me would know or believe and all others will just say it is hearsay. If you want to know then come try me and we will see who is good or not. Now that time, for some months, for me is cut slim, I can't play the way I used to and it is a shame, but a fact of life. The only reason anyone has had success against me is because I made strategical moves to gain some kind of advantage (whatever that may be) and/or because support is 12 hrs out, lmao. Lately the only thing hoilding me back is time and eddy loves to take advantage of the lack of time someone has to play the game and that my friend is not skill."
So when you are on 24/7 its fine and when eddy is it is not?
eddy keeps his cities in your territory. you dont. those are the facts.

"False. Eddy may have never said it to you personally, but yes he has said it on more than a few occassions. I personally am good at playing this game, but I would never take credit away from someone who is better under normal circumstances. A fair fight is the only way to judge. And to this day eddy has never taken a city off of me when I have been online or with the ability to skillfully play the game. This means trying to take a city when I am online and where I feasibly can defend it, not cities from 12 hours out....who possibly could literally defend a city from 12 hours out??? Only one way...stack it like there is no tomorrow.......that is not skill
"
Well i have never seen him brag once!
anyway, eddy has the most cities. the most attack bp. the most defense bp.
if you are not able to come on much anymore which is your excuse for losing cities, then there will never be a fight and eddy will never be able to prove to you anything. if i was him i wouldnt need to prove anything though anyway.

"All statements were facts, if not I would have received a ban for degrading a player."
I dont know much about the circumstances, so i cant comment.

"None of it was , it was all true. Me envy someone??!!?? Get a grip, I only envy myself and those directly involved in my life, because I have one. A very full one at that"
Your profile shows envy and bitterness whether you mean it to or not.
You envy yourself? what does that even mean?
You have a full life - good for you! in your own words: "Everyone has a life"

Eddy call you in to fight his own battle? That is weak.
Dont know the circumstances. cant comment

You don't know why because you don't really know eddy. He can be nice and seem nice, but he will never let you know the real him. Who cares about what he does in other worlds? It is not Pi. I have done more than he ever dreamt to accomplish as a leader of an alliance and not just in 1 world, but several. RL and personal reasons have severly strained my ability to fully commit to Grep as I used to, but that is the way it goes.

I thought you were nice when you were a leader of UW, so i know what i mean.
However i think eddy is different. he helps everyone out as much as he can.
The point of an alliance is to help each other. You guys are jealous of eddy being the best player in pi (according to the stats), so you target him. For that reason, yes we help him.
"One of the most selfish people you will ever know. You ever hear of the saying keep your friends close, but enemies closer. Eddy is similar, but much more mischievious"
We are his friends. that is why we are in the same alliance. why would he be enemies with us?! we all know him and he has good enough enemies with tein. that makes no sense at all.

And about 50% of all players in every world, yippidee do da. In this world as I knew eddy 90% for him and 10% for others. This means he will use everyone else for his benefit and when it suits him, first and foremost
Yes so you admit he is one of the 50% then? everything you say is disjointed and often undermines the other stuff. it is obvious you dont know what you are talking about.
When he has a seige on you? yes we help him when he needs but that is not just for him, but for the alliance. there isnt much difference as long as he helps us (which he always does)

are we done? :p

and like i said to weebroon,
we will see after the ww's. i look forward to it.
NOW ARE WE DONE?!!! :p

DeletedUser

lol hahaa i saw that today :D it was always coming.
i was wondering can we stop the ww now even though it is completed?

DeletedUser

lol hahaa i saw that today :D it was always coming.
i was wondering can we stop the ww now even though it is completed?

If you conquer a city on the island with the wonder then sure you would keep it from being under control. If was still under construction and did the same thing then control would be lost as well as all current resources sent to it for the lvl its working on.

DeletedUser

so there is still hope! ;)
i dont know how u guys dont get bored though! ww's such a waste of time and res...
i wouldnt mind that winners crown though

DeletedUser

so there is still hope! ;)
i dont know how u guys dont get bored though! ww's such a waste of time and res...
i wouldnt mind that winners crown though

yes it is very boring, but the prize is worth the boring,mind-numbing sim city stuff. not to mention the benefits get from wonders on this world make it also worth the hassle.

DeletedUser

hmm i checked them out and they arent much to shout about i didnt think. the only good thing is the winners medal, although i recon usually it wouldnt show the best alliance - just the most simmy.