World Wonder Island Siege

DeletedUser

BTW, what happened to the BP ranking? it seems like EDDY has over taken all of the members of TEIN. Whats going on? are TEIN players doing sim city now?

wouldnt call taking an enemy city on the enemies wonder island simming, but yes we are bit busy building the wonders for the win.

DeletedUser

not a very smart choice of words spartanrai. 1st off mason wasnt in TEIN though is still friends with many of us. 2ndly using such talk is also against forum rules.

DeletedUser

Oooh Danny i very much doubt being banned is the same as being 'taken down' after all you know what its like to be taken down don't you :p the only way eddy could've got rid of us is by getting us banned... Its funny how the biggest cheat in grepo gets away with murder but the second he runs to the mods about me n weeb we get banned hahahaha fcking loser.

Spartanrai you nothing about me you fcking loser, You're just another eddy a*s licking drone with a big mouth and no skill!!! See you in a different world loser.

DeletedUser

mason u are banned now so why bother going on here??
stop swearing. nobody cares.

DeletedUser

Weebroom. Sorry if that incredibly confusing (and fitting) abbreviation is too much for you to handle

Seems like someone Mason had to cheat to do well in this game. You've lost your entire reputation.

DeletedUser

1st off its weebroon not weebroom. learn to spell right. 2ndly mason wasnt cheating. he may have checked his friends account, and after saw there was attacking inc. he sent supports. now yes inno says thats cheating but he didnt try and use 2 accounts to attack anyone. but yes he made a huge mistake. be happy he made such because you guys nvr would of rimmed him or made him quit.
so if want to mouth off try mouthing off at me. i dont need 100+ cities to puff my chest. i am Wannabee and i am a mofo. name a city and ill clear it and still hold it. ask anyone, i am your huckleberry!! wish all you ggw blah blahs would try me. gauntlet is thrown , try me! freaking beg you to try. if dont then .

DeletedUser

Sorry I am not an expert on Incubi names, but a) weebroom sounds better b) i could point out many of your spelling mistakes if you would like to go down that road, e.g.

'2ndly'. really???
friend's. Apostrophe!!

Anyways....

And yes it is cheating to do that.

DeletedUser

pfft that the only thing can mention? drunk and still write better then you.

DeletedUser

hehe, I'd also like to point out even though you've gone quiet you made a typical 'amateur' mistake when it comes to the English language. You said 'then' rather than 'than'....

DeletedUser

mason bhoy how about ull send u an invite in skype and then will talk with better combacks if ur not a coward,bth i am not like u multiacounting all the time :p

DeletedUser

yes i dont use perfect grammar. dont waste my time with apostrophes. i dont capitalize everything when should. but i dont try and say a name then make a nickname for it, without it being the right name.

DeletedUser

yO someone look at wannabee's city 'Wasgonnabeawonder' it's so beautiful.