World Wonder Island Siege

DeletedUser9465

Oh didn't know Punisher 1 was inactive, but besides I say Pi was boring SIM City in O34. It's all about getting some more excitement. Plus it's been a few days if I am not a good player then why have I broken both CS attempts? I am glad for some excitement in Pi. It's nothing personal. ;-)

Cause nobody really cares about the sore you.

DeletedUser

@ Wannabee personally: call denied. You're to small a fish for AX.

got to love how say that when your alliance has tried me several times and failed miserably every time. so by all means say such and dont try me, its safer for you guys that way.

DeletedUser30102

hhhhhh wow you realy get me scare tho:(
maybe if they donot get you they only get bad luck or donot time right other wise you only small fish for AX as robby said;)
and you are only baby crab for ER as well.lol;)

DeletedUser30102

lol so he was only making it up
you need to say the truth :pro:
:heh: look like TEIN players have been extinction from the fourms.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA.... This is hilarious. Keep entertaining him guys. ROFL :p

DeletedUser

Tried you? Phh... you make me laugh.

bet you arent laughing atm. hope you enjoyed losing so many cities worth of troops and giving many of us free bp attempting an attack on an active member of a wonder island. maybe you should try us small fish instead of taking on the entire school of sharks. or better yet, just quit like you were gonna do. your best option since you cant stop us from winning.

DeletedUser30102

hi where you been??
you hiding from some one?
and i have question why you build troops?
i know you not smart enough to answer so i will answer for you to attack with to lose them not let them sleep and drink coffee at your citys all day.:)
did you even have attack troops?
as i know you 100% def.;)

DeletedUser9465

bet you arent laughing atm. hope you enjoyed losing so many cities worth of troops and giving many of us free bp attempting an attack on an active member of a wonder island. maybe you should try us small fish instead of taking on the entire school of sharks. or better yet, just quit like you were gonna do. your best option since you cant stop us from winning.

You bet wrong but this is a habit for you. I had a very good time and I will have again a very good time when I'll attack one of your wonder cities. Cause it's damn much more entertaining to attack someone who actually does something to defend than to attack inactive or offline targets. Of course, you have no clue what I am talking about ;), you great attacker :D

DeletedUser

hi where you been??
you hiding from some one?
and i have question why you build troops?
i know you not smart enough to answer so i will answer for you to attack with to lose them not let them sleep and drink coffee at your citys all day.:)
did you even have attack troops?
as i know you 100% def.;)

dude check my stats and youll find im far from defensive. and yes you build troops to fight with, but its not very smart to use them and give the person your attacking 100-1000 bp per every 1bp you gain.

DeletedUser

You bet wrong but this is a habit for you. I had a very good time and I will have again a very good time when I'll attack one of your wonder cities. Cause it's damn much more entertaining to attack someone who actually does something to defend than to attack inactive or offline targets. Of course, you have no clue what I am talking about ;), you great attacker :D

wow yet another clueless waste of space. you actually think i stayed in top 10 attackers on this world attacking just inactives or ppl that are offline? i attack whenever i feel like it. does not matter if person is in front of their comps or busy working rosie in the bathroom. and if your referring to the wonder city i took off your alliance, then tell bev to not be away for 16-18hrs. i dont schedule my cs around ppls schedules i send based on my free time ofc. and please please come after one of my wonder cities, i would love the free bp.

DeletedUser

I actually couldn't care less about you or your bragging.

bragging? i beg to differ. i havent bragged, just pointed out the obvious that some seem to overlook when they sprout from the mouth. and good, dont care about me, that puts you in the 99.9% of the worlds view of me.

DeletedUser30102

wow yet another clueless waste of space. you actually think i stayed in top 10 attackers on this world attacking just inactives or ppl that are offline?
yes that what i think:p
bragging? i beg to differ. i havent bragged, just pointed out the obvious that some seem to overlook when they sprout from the mouth. and good, dont care about me, that puts you in the 99.9% of the worlds view of me.
yes and that what i donot get:heh:
you bragging all day and i donot know why?
i mean you only noob that Wearing glasses and small player as well;)
and about caring i donot care about you either and i think not lot of players do:(

DeletedUser

yes that what i think:p

yes and that what i donot get:heh:
you bragging all day and i donot know why?
i mean you only noob that Wearing glasses and small player as well;)
and about caring i donot care about you either and i think not lot of players do:(

gotta admit, your sarcasm is uber. least lets hope its sarcasm and not true thoughts. if your actually speaking truthful comments then your a moron.

DeletedUser30102

lol then your problem is you cant talk back.
you talk trash and then when some one replay you said he is moron;)
least lets hope its sarcasm and not true thoughts
all the sarcasm i said that was about you it was true;)
and replay when you get chance if you will have some thing to say:D

DeletedUser

lol then your problem is you cant talk back.
you talk trash and then when some one replay you said he is moron;)

all the sarcasm i said that was about you it was true;)
and replay when you get chance if you will have some thing to say:D
nah the problem is even when reply none of you are smart enough to understand that i only need my stats to talk for me. ofc you ppl arent smart enough to understand stats. since Pi opened i have been in top 10 attackers of the world. wheres your name? oh thats right, its no where near the top. so by all means call me small, IDGAF! just shows the level of fear i instill in you guys. so continue building your cities for point value instead of usefulness. i will keep my average points low and my troop count high.

DeletedUser30102

nah the problem is even when reply none of you are smart enough to understand that i only need my stats to talk for me. ofc you ppl arent smart enough to understand stats. since Pi opened i have been in top 10 attackers of the world. wheres your name? oh thats right, its no where near the top. so by all means call me small, IDGAF! just shows the level of fear i instill in you guys. so continue building your cities for point value instead of usefulness. i will keep my average points low and my troop count high.
will if we not smart enough then iam sure you not either.
you cant be smarter more than any one here iam sure.
you start playing before i did and i get beat up after 3 weeks from starting and lost my biggest city to wooly84(TEIN) becuase what he was 4 times my size and iam not surprising from TEIN player to attack smaller player.attacking smallest players is running in every TEIN player blood.:D
any way you get good start and you get to join incubi big alliance and strong so that is why you have all those BPs.
and about building citys that is realy not your business those are my citys i build them i conquer them so can do what ever i want with them;)

DeletedUser30102

hh not realy because i get it back so no worry;)
but now you keep running in VM:rolleyes:
and if you think it is nice rimmed you should try to make new one;)
if you can;)