World Wonder Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser22940

As you all know, the age of wonders is right around the corner.​

alexandria.png

In preparation for this new age, alliances are scrambling to get their landlocked defenses, getting all their WW payers into one alliance, and golding up the last of their colonies.

Several things must be asked:

1. Who will win the server?
2. Who will come in second?
3. Who will be the first alliance to take another alliance's WW city?
4. From which alliance?
5. Who will be the sorest losers?

Taking all bets beginning.......now!

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
might not even get there while our friends from Poland keep delaying, pretty poor tactic, underhand and cowardly, obviously know they aren't going to win despite all their earlier talk. So cards on the table, let it happen, and may the best alliance win.

DeletedUser

lool yeah i noticed a few players left them to delay it...i was told they was pretty good, but thats pretty low

DeletedUser

might not even get there while our friends from Poland keep delaying, pretty poor tactic, underhand and cowardly, obviously know they aren't going to win despite all their earlier talk. So cards on the table, let it happen, and may the best alliance win.

Yes.. underhand and cowardly - it's PL :) How good that in SI are so brave fighters.. Just like skiboot, who has all cities on WW.. and he is on VM :D Boohoo :)

DeletedUser

Your decision :) But I hope you don't call PL underhand and cowardly :) Besides we showed whos the best attackers, so this skiboot VM was right decision ;)

DeletedUser9465

Coward no. Underhanded... hmm... Best attackers, not really. Only the most determined and most active, like a Borg really. For the rest, we'll see.

DeletedUser

Wow Congratulations Space Invaders, such an inspirational way to try and win a world, maybe there is no rule breach, maybe you are just playing the system, but there is no honor or sense of fair play with your tactics, and some would say that you are afraid of a good fight, why else would you take this action, as far as everyone else on this server is concerned this will be a worthless hollow victory should you actually win, you have not dominated the server, you have not defended your wonder construction, you have as an alliance done nothing of note, pacting with anyone that would hold your hand through-out, must feel so satisfying knowing that your so totally awesome ?

Now you can reply to this, you can say whatever you like but at the end of the day it's merely your opinion and while that might count for something within your alliance, it won't cut through the facts, its here for all to see, you've ruined what could have been a monumental end game.

May the Grepo community give you a big slap on the back.

Cheers

DeletedUser9465

The grapes are sour today, ain't them? Huge super-lol from mrsuperwesty :p

DeletedUser

Good move SI as a long player in other world I see no wrong in your all tactics.
i don't know but they my be mad not at how your alliance playing the ww but the more mad at they did not think of a good ideal but that me

DeletedUser

The sad fact is your so proud of what your doing..... and no the grapes are not sour, i feel sorry for you, for the game as a whole, you've set a sad standard today Robbyn, makes me wonder what the point of playing is if everyone doesn't play in the spirit of the game, which may i remind you is a war game, but sure go all turtle on us that's fine, bring on the next server that's what i say already got my #1 target sorted..... or are you going to take a permanent vacation too ?

DeletedUser9465

Hahahaha.... you know, coming from someone in the alliance that ran to the rim to build its wonders in the safest location possible this only can make me laugh. So I am your number one target? Ouch....

DeletedUser

Yeah considering i wasn't part of the alliance at that time its not really relevant, well not unless your trying to deflect from your own alliances tactics, maybe I'll have a chance to face SI again on a new server right from the start, maybe you'll play the game in the intended manner, but i doubt it.

I'm sure Grepo did not intend for VM to be used in this manner, but that's fine, just keep kidding yourself - your my Hero

DeletedUser24454

Pity really!

Was proud to have played with most of you - at one point or another!

Would have really enjoyed a TRUE test of skill for once! Ah well..... each to their own! The rest of us will play on by the code of honor that WE value! Its never over..... until its over ... after all!

DeletedUser9465

Really? I am so flattered. Your just to sweet, you mrsweety :D

As for you nicci. Skills honey? Honor? Lol...

PS: is not like everybody in SI is on VM. If you want to try your "skills", we're here. Hmm... What did you use to say? I know.... was RAWR!!! Or was it rather LOL???

Last edited by a moderator:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Your decision :) But I hope you don't call PL underhand and cowardly :) Besides we showed whos the best attackers, so this skiboot VM was right decision ;)

Don't get me wrong, I said your action of delaying WWs was cowardly, not that PL were generally. I consider you our best enemy.

DeletedUser

I have played in many worlds and I must say whether you like it or not this was a brilliant tactic by SI. They don't have to defend their WW now. This means they can fully convert all their cities to Offense, as losing any of their other cities would only hurt their pride and not their chances to win. Meanwhile, all the other alliances only have a couple of choices gang up and go after SI's other cities even though the res it cost and the possible city conquers would not matter in the long run because the only city conquers that matter now are WW ones. The second choice would be for all other alliances to just sim and try to race each other to the title without fighting for it. The last option would be to go after each other and hope that Skii gets off VM. This would be the most interesting option as Slackers are ripe for WW busts. 2000 point cities on a WW . but my real point is props to SI, if this was a chess match, the only thing left to say would be checkmate