World Wonder Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yeah SI for the win..... but would like to see SI take a PL WW city, maybe i could lend 30 ls nuke :p never tangled with a whole server before lol

DeletedUser

yeah and I would see skiboot without VM - then we could take SI WW city :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33640

Man guys, way to derail my thread here :eek:

39 posts and not a single prediction.

Here it goes....I predict that SI will take a PL wonder city fast and serious.
They shall never see it coming.

Sincerely
~ED aka Warlord

How about you stop predicting , and report this problem. Clearly as a Moderator/Player you find this tactic against the rules and the common sense man.

DeletedUser21320

You folks have to stop your moaning about never being able to attack our WW islands, you had plenty of opportunity during the 9 days it took for Skiboot to give up 80 cities and take 80 others along with the following 48 hours it takes for VM to activate. Is it our fault that you failed to notice that a top 10 player on the server was giving up almost all of his cities, even those in territory that was heavily populated by your own cities?

Yeah, we did take advantage of this rule like all others do to gain an edge but you had every opportunity to prevent it yourselves by attacking the 80 empty cities that were newly conquered. But it’s your fault that you weren’t attentive enough to notice that something was happening! It’s funny really, 2 players from an allied alliance asked me about it and another who isn’t even playing the server anymore did though.

As for the whinging that this will be the tactic of every alliance going forwards, it’s not as easy as you think, logistically in trading that many cities and in keeping such a plan away from enemy eyes and ears. People will know it’s a tactic now and will have to take steps to prevent other alliances doing it, just another challenge in the WW process. We’re just the lucky first alliance whose enemies were too busy either colonising new WW islands a day before WW began or delaying the WW clock for their own personal interests to identify what their closest rival was doing.

If PL were smart enough they would have left their alliance for a hell of a lot longer and wasted a large proportion of the VM days without WW even beginning...

Even more damning on the incompetence of our rivals (Kudos to Mr Tukkerden) is that some have seen this strategy before on another server and still couldn't see what was going on.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach

DeletedUser

Yes Noz, Harpoon has attacked PL cities. And Jugg, Rogue, Slackers, Cerb, and even SI cities. This is a war game after all. We don't pact with every alliance. We do form naps from time to time. We also don't fold up and merge which is why we're up north now. We have moved back south though. Looking back PL was far better allies than SI was. PL actually sent support when needed. They didn't send support to fight against us when napped. They also didn't take in refugees we were attacking. While SI has some players I consider friends, the over all game play isn't something I would want to be a part of. There's a lot of skill there no doubt. But whining about others "expoliting" rules at one moment, then patting yourselves on the back for this "exploitation" seems a little hypocritical. Now you want us to all ghost since we are wasting our time. This is far from over :) If your VM WWs works I'll be one of the first to send congratulations, but don't think we're gonna roll over for you. At the same time I can't help but think you've painted a big target on your backs. As far as the rumors go Robbyn talked about. I don't know whether they are true or not.

1. Who will win the server? Toss up between SI and PL
2. Who will come in second? Does this really matter? :)
3. Who will be the first alliance to take another alliance's WW city? I'm thinking PL at the moment
4. From which alliance? SI WWs seem to be the best choice if other alliances want a chance to win
5. Who will be the sorest losers? If they don't win I think SI will be the sorest losers

DeletedUser22940

Looks like Criminally Insane took the 1st WW city.
Big ups to them.
The Vanguard's production has been halted :D

DeletedUser9465

You guys wrote so much that I really won't have the time to answer everybody. So I'll use some pictures to quickly summarize my view on this.

@Tukkerden.... poor dutch whining boy

child-whining-dave-mosher.jpg

@HARPOON... no words needed

whiny.jpg

@Zennor ... you're dull and repetitive so:

Zennor.jpg

@ all our contenders whining here

167_Stop_Whining.jpg

DeletedUser42240

Well done to SI you found the loophole in the game and you exploited it to your benefit and i admire you for that. Contrary to many peoples beliefs i wish we in harpoon had tought of it first. I myself didnt join this world until it was half over and i hope to go up against you again in another world soon enough because i really dont believe you are as good as you think you are. As far as predictions go the polish will win the world with SI second.

DeletedUser

@ robbyn

Ugly_people (1).jpg

please grow up!

DeletedUser

Well done to SI you found the loophole in the game and you exploited it to your benefit and i admire you for that. Contrary to many peoples beliefs i wish we in harpoon had tought of it first. I myself didnt join this world until it was half over and i hope to go up against you again in another world soon enough because i really dont believe you are as good as you think you are. As far as predictions go the polish will win the world with SI second.

lool sorry but SI are far better than harpoon (although you didnt say that), harpoon so far are the biggest turtles in this world, and for a rim alliance is pretty bad (whether they won or whatever in diff worlds) ... in 2 cities alone ive seen 36k birms combined.... all you lot seem to do is attack 1 SI player in particular and/or inactives, and when you revolt an active player you do nothing with it....

but anyway you lot keep this going please gives me giggles when im bored lol

DeletedUser42240

Like i said i didnt join this world until it was half way done and i really dont believe you are as good as you think you are (but i guess thats a matter of opinion and yours and robbyn's bp would suggest im wrong). As far as harpoon being the biggest turtles just check how many harpoon players are in VM as we speek and compare it to any other alliance and i think you will find theres a good few alliances with people who just went on VM once WW time started. Because theres no more of a turtle move the running away when the real fighting is just about to start. Btw putting lol at the start and finish of your messages is such a gimp/12 year old child thing to do.

DeletedUser9465

Is this big enough Tukk guy?

DeletedUser

Don't worry about Frankie, John. He's got his nose so far up SI's butt he knows what they've been eating. SI this and SI that. You do know you're in Slackers right? Seem more concerned with SI winning than your own alliance.

A rim alliance...no more than yours is Frank. But we haven't been pacted with the biggest alliance since day one. There's nothing east or north of you. West....oh yea SI. South is the only direction with enemies. You mentioned our bir count. It's called defense and supporting. I doubt we have any more than you or SI or any of the other big alliances have. We also aren't the only ones putting an enemy city in revolt then not attempting to take it.

DeletedUser9465

I would, but Tukker asked me so nicely to grow up that I couldn't resist :)

DeletedUser

Don't worry about Frankie, John. He's got his nose so far up SI's butt he knows what they've been eating. SI this and SI that. You do know you're in Slackers right? Seem more concerned with SI winning than your own alliance.

A rim alliance...no more than yours is Frank. But we haven't been pacted with the biggest alliance since day one. There's nothing east or north of you. West....oh yea SI. South is the only direction with enemies. You mentioned our bir count. It's called defense and supporting. I doubt we have any more than you or SI or any of the other big alliances have. We also aren't the only ones putting an enemy city in revolt then not attempting to take it.

who are you??..... you must be one of the turtles hiding in your shell.... us rim alliances??... the reason why there is nothing east of us is because we wiped most of them out... GEP? wiped them out all their players hit VM.. superteam one of the biggest players (no disrespect cool guy) but he got over 20 ( i think) cities taken from him..... and north? yeah you lot aint competition so yeah just south now... and lets face it ZEP are the biggest rim alliance, lost their academy alliance and then basically merged with 2freaky but they seem to lose more cities now then they did back when they was just 1 alliance....

and as for the pact since the beginning we dont create pacts to break them or naps for that reason like many of you lot do