World Wonder Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Like i said i didnt join this world until it was half way done and i really dont believe you are as good as you think you are (but i guess thats a matter of opinion and yours and robbyn's bp would suggest im wrong). As far as harpoon being the biggest turtles just check how many harpoon players are in VM as we speek and compare it to any other alliance and i think you will find theres a good few alliances with people who just went on VM once WW time started. Because theres no more of a turtle move the running away when the real fighting is just about to start. Btw putting lol at the start and finish of your messages is such a gimp/12 year old child thing to do.

this ones just for you my friend..... LLLOOOOLLL

DeletedUser

Who am I? I'm Zennor of course. Check the Dream Team thread if you need more info. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what? 2 players say your a good sniper? as i thought a turtle

DeletedUser

Yea, that's me. Turtle. A turtle that'll snipe your CS 99% of the time. A team has both offense and defense. Next world I'll make sure I contact you so you can let me know how to build and what type of player to be. OK?

DeletedUser

anyone can snipe, it doesnt take a good sniper to just wait for seconds to tick.. and click support near a cs time .... it's just a question of if you can be bothered and have anything in range...... no skill in sniping it's 50% luck..... 50% on how well the attacker/s are at timing

DeletedUser

Let me write this stuff down...I'm in a rim alliance, I'm a turtle, with no skill, but I'm lucky. Gotcha. As long as Harpoon cities stay in Harpoon hands, I don't really care what you or anyone else labels it. I'd add the "LOL" but that upsets John.

P.S. Robbyn looked a bit over weight to me.

DeletedUser

you all missing the point in here, and that is that SI get scared and thats why they play like this.
and a big applause for inno to let this happen!!!

have a nice game you all, i wont show up anymore on the forum...

and for robbyn, talk what ever you want, its all bla bla bla for me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ehhh, I don't think I'd say they were scared. Like I've said before there's a lot of skilled players there with a lot of fire power. I'll add Frank's name here as well. I know some of them personally and others I've been at war with this entire server. More like tried and found a way to keep their WW's safe. Their tactic has done two things. 1) Livened things up a bit since this WW age has been kind of boring so far. 2) They've unknowingly brought up something that should be dealt with. Honestly, how many of us would like to see this tactic used by every alliance in every world from now on? It would kill WW age.

DeletedUser

always makes me laugh how serious people take my comments LOL (sorry john).... on a serious note people, yeah its WW era but stop turtling and simming and attack something stop being boring, somebody start a personal grudge already... or i'll have to take a city in 57/56 and get everyone in freak/pirates to rally up because they have a barb in their ocean lool

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
what makes me laugh is everyone is having a dig at us for this tactic, yet WW have to be the worst end game ever, that is what should change, not how we choose to attempt the win. This server is not over, we may not win, but we have chosen this tactic and it works for us.

as for the prediction, 2F2P have moved up in the lighthouse stakes, but SI are still neck and neck with PL

DeletedUser22940

by the way.....all this talk of SI being lowlifes and cowards and things of the sort.....
someone answer me this.....
who else's map looks like this?

qg4.png

SO

Is it truly SI/Cerb that are the cowards or is it the 299 players that decided to go up against just us lonely 82 humble warriors?

Riddle me that batman

DeletedUser

SI/cerb? wasn't there a massive pact created with SI/Cerb/Slackers/Slackers2/Byzantine Slackers (empire)/ Harpoon(2)/PL/PL2...basically the top alliances in the area that would pose a threat. Then if I remember correctly (I joined the world about this time), PL and SI pact timer dissolved, thus leading to the major war, then after our attacks on snapping turtles you guys picked up TGA and protected them from our continued attacks, then we began our onslaught on TBS in which case you guys took in rexor and protected him from our attacks. To narrow your alliance down to just SI and cerbs is a laughing matter, you guys have 2, heck maybe even 3 in your pocket. I just think it's a big joke. I don't know you guys personally and yea it sucks the with the tactic you guys are using, but it's not breaking any rules-unethical maybe, but no infringement. It doesn't really matter though, it looks like PL is going to win the world any how. Which if it came down to you guys or PL I'd be fine with PL taking it, I'd like to see the player(s) you guys poached from them get a nice smack in the face. Best of wishes to you all, but let's not kid ourselves, you are quite the MRA

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
SI/cerb? wasn't there a massive pact created with SI/Cerb/Slackers/Slackers2/Byzantine Slackers (empire)/ Harpoon(2)/PL/PL2...basically the top alliances in the area that would pose a threat. Then if I remember correctly (I joined the world about this time), PL and SI pact timer dissolved, thus leading to the major war, then after our attacks on snapping turtles you guys picked up TGA and protected them from our continued attacks, then we began our onslaught on TBS in which case you guys took in rexor and protected him from our attacks. To narrow your alliance down to just SI and cerbs is a laughing matter, you guys have 2, heck maybe even 3 in your pocket. I just think it's a big joke. I don't know you guys personally and yea it sucks the with the tactic you guys are using, but it's not breaking any rules-unethical maybe, but no infringement. It doesn't really matter though, it looks like PL is going to win the world any how. Which if it came down to you guys or PL I'd be fine with PL taking it, I'd like to see the player(s) you guys poached from them get a nice smack in the face. Best of wishes to you all, but let's not kid ourselves, you are quite the MRA

who are you? Actually I don't care, drivel talk,

DeletedUser8790

Yes they are an M.R.A. "mega really awesome alliance". or "Miserable reeking alliance" depending on your cup of tea. MRA is such a 2011 term. the only worse over used dumb grepo term is noob. How about some new catch phrases for 2013 please! I swear if I hear someone say anything to the effect of:"that noob's MRA alliance are nothing but simming turtles" I will stamp my feet and keep reading...

DeletedUser9465

Man, you really have no clue what happened on Helorus, don't you? The war was PL/PLII, Juggernauts, Rogue and 2Freaky2Handle against SI/Cerbs and Slackers. The only good friends and constant allies we had from the very beginning of the server were Slackers.

DeletedUser

as I stated before was that I came into the world when it was about half way done; However, you're telling me that you've never held a pact with the majority of surrounding alliances? This would be post jug and rogue dissolving, as I knew most from rheth, I believe they left to focus on the WW stage there. Any how, from hearsay is SI/cerb/slackers (including byzantine) had pacts with almost all major alliances, and the fact that you guys keep switching players between slacks and brought players from cerb over just validates my point that the map and declaration stated by ED was incorrect. he forgot to post the cities of the slacker groups as well, which would increase your player count from 82 humble warriors to 190, and that's not including all the inactives/banned players SI, cerb, and slackers had earlier. I wasn't trying to get into a history of Helorus but the fact that it's not 299 players against 82.

DeletedUser33675

SI/cerb? wasn't there a massive pact created with SI/Cerb/Slackers/Slackers2/Byzantine Slackers (empire)/ Harpoon(2)/PL/PL2...
:eek:
Get back to farming. Public speeches are not your destiny :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the only reason people are annoyed with the tactic SI/Cerbs have used, is purely because they never thought of it first ....