World Wonder Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

DeletedUser22940

All this banter, but I just want to know one thing:

Why did PL break their golden rule of Polish-Only players for Tiller? Kind of puts a damper on things right at the end. Now it will not be "Polish Legion remained true to the end. It was their judgement and principals that led them to victory". It will be something more like "PL needed the help of Tiller to win".

Hmmmmm......didn't think that one through huh?

DeletedUser

All this banter, but I just want to know one thing:

Why did PL break their golden rule of Polish-Only players for Tiller? Kind of puts a damper on things right at the end. Now it will not be "Polish Legion remained true to the end. It was their judgement and principals that led them to victory". It will be something more like "PL needed the help of Tiller to win".

Hmmmmm......didn't think that one through huh?

Golden rule? Who told you that? Tiller was our friend almost from the beginning. Ask him where is our secret, maybe he tell you :) You forgot that Tiller is far away O45, so this what you wrote that "PL needed the help of Tiller to win" is nonsense.

Try, try.. another stupid excuses :D

DeletedUser22940

So, looks like Helorus is at a stand still....
What next, what next?

DeletedUser

hmmm.. i say we have a weekend of planned chaos.... every alliance on the attack.... lets make it a fun .. semi end to the world before more people quit....

anyone in?

DeletedUser35946

Ahhh a little aggression. I like it.

Glad to see you here on the EN forums SOUL. Congratulations for your WW win....I will not take that away from you just yet.

On the other hand, I personally ran the OP against you and you rolled over like a pig in a blanket so please do not try to defend yourself now when you could not defend your cities back then.

I even made you a little picture for the OP =]

Hope you like it. Maybe bring back some memories?

soulfiret.jpg

In case you forgot the results

ox85.png

Anyhow....you were in VM for most of the WW phase so not much to hear about from you....yes?

oooo a little defense from .... sorry ED , saint or ..kid how's your name ?
thanx for WW ... it was not anything special against players like you ;)
you do not know what you mean when you talk about special ops, believe me ;)
you attack me with your alliance SI , Cer , Criminally .... , Relentlesss , some attack from russian .... and .. ??? and for your best you get 9 cities :))) .... for over 1,5k attacks , for over 150 rev ?? hehe , when i was tranquilly working ? shame on you

and where were you when your alliance with 2/3 of this server attack me ... ??? or you're only a boy from graphics ;) heh

when we ate rolled pig much earlier , i was present ;)

1.jpg

Hope you like it , maybe bring back some memories ? anyway easy job ;) in 15-20 people , what would be in 100-150 ??? like your .... co.op ? :)

I'm not as good as you in the pictures, but what do you think about this ?

lesson 1.jpglesson 2.jpg

DeletedUser

well even if our alliance did not win we still had a great time playing with all the top alliances. we had all of our wonder in till a player left our alliance and went into VM.

to all PL won the wonder not because of how much gold they spent but the team and the team work they had put in.

regardless of who does and does not like me this game is about team work,diplomacy,strategy.

there is a still alot of game play out there so go out there and have fun.