World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

Hey Merll, weren't you in the hive and ran off when it became too hot, abandoning the others lol

Hive... talk about a blast from the past.

But that is way off subject for WWs were not even around back then... but just so I can stay off subject, he is doing great in Phenom. You know what they say you are as good with the company you keep. Seems the company in Phenom is pretty good.

DeletedUser23632

Hey Merll, weren't you in the hive and ran off when it became too hot, abandoning the others lol

Hi there - can't say i remember you from those times, but it was a long time ago, the Hive is now gone and at that time only about 3 of us were active - wasn't a decision I took lightly, but it just wasn't workable for an active player.

Anyway back on topic, really wish AE could come back and tell us all why Lighthouse still isn't finished.

DeletedUser

Well a belated congrats to Pheno for beating us to the Statue, you guys did really well, you have never built a ww that quickly since the ww started. Am impressed.

We see you have taken out Proba´s Pyramid too and wil have yours done shortly, again good job, all niceley timed, well done.

But on to the subject of running away into vm when your own ww gets attacked... bunch of cowards, stick around and fight like the heroes you all claim to be.

A real shame, I really though you guys where reall fighters and had a bit of respect for you, HAD being the optimum word.

Well at least that proves to me that you guys know you cant win in a head to head fight, you have only ever been capable of taking ww cities from inactive players anyway.

Thank you for the congrats. As far as your nonsense crybaby talk about us not being able to attack and conquer active players, 6 of the top 10 ABP spots belong to Phenomenon. You don't get that by attacking and conquering inactives. 11 of the top 25 DBP slots also belong to Phenomenon which tells you that we know how to defend too. We have spiked 4 WWs now and have come back to win the WW race for Iota, and quite a few of you sorry excuses for in-game "warriors" are running out of insults that hold no relevance to how far we have come to win this server.

It's not called "running into VM" after over 2,000 attacks on a single player. It's called taking a break to deal with the real world. Surfero, let's not forget how long it's been since you've built those little crappy cities next to our WWs, only to stack them with all of your turtle defenses for no apparent reason, because you have not made one honest attempt on either of our WWs from an island right next door. Building was never our game, but we played Iota the way we wanted to. When the WWs were introduced, we had no intention on pooling a bunch of resources to useless statues on several islands. Instead, we spiked other alliance's WWs for fun until it became reality that we would win this the way Innogames wants people to win.

You lose, and you are bitter. I understand your frustration. Don't speak like you are the best, because once again, you are not. I pushed you off that silly island of mini cities so quickly, you signed over the deed to CENO instead because you couldn't hold it yourself. Step your game up, or step off. We win. Stop finding reasons to cry about it.

DeletedUser23632

Done. Well done and congratulations to Phenom for a superb effort to win the server. Commiserations to TDC, it was a close race.

7 wonders next?

DeletedUser

Congratulations Phenomenon!!!

We are the official winners of Iota by being the first to complete 4 World Wonders (and not just via text, AE style. We actually did it! Lol!)

A valiant effort to all of those who have been a part of this experience in Iota.

We are #1! Long Live Phenomenon!

DeletedUser23632

Congratulations to the alliance THE DEATH CRUSADERS for completing 4 World Wonders on Iota and therefore winning the world!

AE - you were almost truthful in this post, just got a few words wrong...

To the rest of TDC, hope to see you trying to attack the wonders, oh and get a new public relations representative...

DeletedUser

Congratz to all of Phenomenon!!!

Talk about hard earned victory!!!

The fat lady has sung!

DeletedUser

Thank you for the congrats. As far as your nonsense crybaby talk about us not being able to attack and conquer active players, 6 of the top 10 ABP spots belong to Phenomenon. You don't get that by attacking and conquering inactives. 11 of the top 25 DBP slots also belong to Phenomenon which tells you that we know how to defend too. We have spiked 4 WWs now and have come back to win the WW race for Iota, and quite a few of you sorry excuses for in-game "warriors" are running out of insults that hold no relevance to how far we have come to win this server.

It's not called "running into VM" after over 2,000 attacks on a single player. It's called taking a break to deal with the real world. Surfero, let's not forget how long it's been since you've built those little crappy cities next to our WWs, only to stack them with all of your turtle defenses for no apparent reason, because you have not made one honest attempt on either of our WWs from an island right next door. Building was never our game, but we played Iota the way we wanted to. When the WWs were introduced, we had no intention on pooling a bunch of resources to useless statues on several islands. Instead, we spiked other alliance's WWs for fun until it became reality that we would win this the way Innogames wants people to win.

You lose, and you are bitter. I understand your frustration. Don't speak like you are the best, because once again, you are not. I pushed you off that silly island of mini cities so quickly, you signed over the deed to CENO instead because you couldn't hold it yourself. Step your game up, or step off. We win. Stop finding reasons to cry about it.

Congrats to Pheno, you have got the 4 ww, however the tactics you used of the player going into vm when faced with attacks are very dirty, he did not go into vm as he was tired of getting so many attacks, he went into vm before any had landed, as soon as you saw all the incoming attacks you cowardley ran away. Lets double check the rankings you are claming abaout:

Largets players in Iota - Pekk TDC
Largets alliance in Iota - TDC
Best attacks in Iota - You have the top 5 spots
Best defender - Enas
Best alliance attacker - D12
Best aliance defender - D12

Iceblade - ranked 19th

You took the tomb from an inncative player
You took one from GC when he was innactive
You actually post how well you did taking the ww from proba? He is a one man friggin alliance with only 56 cities, well done guys, we where not defending him, we did have trips in his cities and he asked for help but we could not spread ourselves that thin. The only thing you guys did regarding that ww that was any good was your timing, that was what I was refering to in my earlier post
I am not sure about the 4th ww

And as for your comment "I pushed you off that silly island of mini cities so quickly, you signed over the deed to CENO instead because you couldn't hold it yourself"

Iceblade, If you get told on a regular basis that you have bad breath, it is because you talk out of your rectum! I gave that city to Ceno as he was having trouble getting one built up and the one I gave him was nearly done, the wall was built and I think so was the tower, so please try and not talk out of your rectum and do try and use that think inside your head called your brain, I know you might find this hard but most of the human race manages it so I am sure with time you can too.

Congrats again to Pheno for all the innactive ww conquering and running cowardly into vm when attacked, it worked for you, shame though

DeletedUser

Hey all. I'm back again from my RL adventures. Got back a few days ago, and it was pretty exciting with all of the incoming and trying to figure out where the threats were as time was running out. There was some real danger of losing a city before the last wonder completed. I am still drowning in reports, and I am certainly not the worst off in that regard.

First post of this thread is updated. Phenomenon has 4, TDC has 2, lighthouse is theoretically still unbuilt, though TDC has it at level 9.

I do not know if I will be sticking around to attempt 7 wonders or not. It will probably depend on what the other members of my alliance decide to do.

To everyone who quit Iota because they believed Iota would run out of players before any of these achievements could be obtained: You should have stayed.
To those in other worlds who are plagued by doomsayers of their supposedly dried up worlds: You make a world what it is and what it will be. It is only a dead world if you agree with them and give up.
To those in other worlds who suddenly had the rules changed without their consent: Get over it and move on. Figure out how to adapt to get the fun out of your game and do it. You will be much happier this way than if you constantly complain about the past.

Thank you, TDC, for remaining optimistic this whole time and keeping us on our toes even to the last hour. You make fighting in this world a challenge.

DeletedUser19105

Congrats to Pheno, you have got the 4 ww, however the tactics you used of the player going into vm when faced with attacks are very dirty, he did not go into vm as he was tired of getting so many attacks, he went into vm before any had landed, as soon as you saw all the incoming attacks you cowardley ran away.

Congrats again to Pheno for all the innactive ww conquering and running cowardly into vm when attacked, it worked for you, shame though

Sour Grapes? Let me ask you, was it a dirty tactic when the fake Shug came back from VM, saw the attacks I launched, and immediately hit VM? It is the same old story on here. If your team does it, it is a sound strategy. Somebody else does it, and they are dirty cowards. Whatever.

I have to agree with Disk, the world is what you make it. I hated the wonders. Absolutely loathed sending resources to them. These recent posts prompted me to look back at this entire post and man, Phenom was the Dark Horse in the WW race.

Congrats to everyone in Phenom. We hung in there and got the job done. Good show by all the players that stayed here and tried to make this WW Race exciting. Over 2,000 attacks coming in on one player!? That was crazy. Thanks for all the fun I had for about 2 years now. And Disk, we can't leave till we hit 7.....

DeletedUser

AE - you were almost truthful in this post, just got a few words wrong...

To the rest of TDC, hope to see you trying to attack the wonders, oh and get a new public relations representative...

yes your right, few words are wrong...

Congratulations to the alliance THE DEATH CRUSADERS for fighting till the end of the WW race! We've did our best and I'm very proud of you guys. Iota was magical for us all. People got very involved. Body and soul.

Now about Phenomenon win in the ww race there are few asterisks...

* - It would never happen id D12 wouldn't have it's "problems"
* - It would never happen in Skapone would hit vm
* - It would never happen if dejanvele wouldn't hit VM
* - It wouldn't happen if D12 players would work with us while we were pacted.

But it happened. Congratulations. For all those that made me the main enemy on this forum, I thank you. You make me feel special. ;)
Can't imagine what's on your internal forums about me....:D

Surfero my friend, I love you and admire you. Your absolutely right and they know it too...

Now for bobo: GET LOST! Just because you attack TDC side by side with no.1 ranked alliance on Gythium doesn't mean you have any merits on it...You betrayed and sold us to them...must feel very proud....looser!

DeletedUser

Muhahahahahaaaaaaaaa, 1.5 wonders lmfao.....lame builders....lame....

LOL seems to be 4 now...

lol lane, that's why whiners don't end up being winners...don't like it don't play it!
Adios amigos!

Look who is WHINING NOW

someone whant to win against TDC? we will see is that possible after we got great refresh for our alliance. cheers mates

I Guess they were defunct recruits

The WW race is pretty much closed at this point, TDC won by far....
I'd like to thank everyone involved, it was another sample of TDC determination and team-work.

Congratulations to the alliance THE DEATH CRUSADERS for completing 4 World Wonders on Iota and therefore winning the world!

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Congrats to Pheno, you have got the 4 ww, however the tactics you used of the player going into vm when faced with attacks are very dirty, he did not go into vm as he was tired of getting so many attacks, he went into vm before any had landed, as soon as you saw all the incoming attacks you cowardley ran away. Lets double check the rankings you are claming abaout:

Best defender - Enas

Largets players in Iota - Pekk TDC ~ Pekk sent like 0 attacks... he is the best sim player out there...
Largets alliance in Iota - TDC ~ Nice MRAing with taking the defunct D12 players
Best attacks in Iota - You have the top 5 spots ~ There is a reason for this...
Best defender - Enas
Best alliance attacker - D12 ~ D12 and TDC have been around twice as long as Phenom
Best aliance defender - D12 ~ D12 and TDC have been around twice as long as Phenom

Funny how Skapone can leave and enter back into an alliance... funny how he also can send attacks...
Logostiv DID have support incoming from TDC thus you all were Defending him
Coleston was very active (Colosus WW that we spiked)
Gianni was inactive or did not care... his grepostats had him going up in points the day before the spike

Surfer no mater how you flip it in the end: You lost you say tactics well how about these tactics for you...

Colonizing a few cities on unresourced islands to try and spike our WW and pouring upwards of 30k gold into them to try and keep them (30k may just be you... sorry for the wasted $$ btw... had you won then it would have been worth it... I guess... maybe... nah...some consider that low tactics also... go figure!!!! LOL)

yes your right, few words are wrong...

Congratulations to the alliance THE DEATH CRUSADERS for fighting till the end of the WW race! We've did our best and I'm very proud of you guys. Iota was magical for us all. People got very involved. Body and soul.

Now about Phenomenon win in the ww race there are few asterisks...

* - It would never happen id D12 wouldn't have it's "problems"
* - It would never happen in Skapone would hit vm
* - It would never happen if dejanvele wouldn't hit VM
* - It wouldn't happen if D12 players would work with us while we were pacted.

But it happened. Congratulations. For all those that made me the main enemy on this forum, I thank you. You make me feel special. ;)
Can't imagine what's on your internal forums about me....:D

Surfero my friend, I love you and admire you. Your absolutely right and they know it too...

*D12 should have not been doing what they did... that is not OUR asterisk that is THEIRS!!! But TDC ALMOST Benefited from it also... had you all won then it would have been "ALL GOOD"... of course.
*Skapone SHOULD have hit VM... he did not so how is that OUR fault
*Actually we had Dejan covered VERY nicely.... he REALLY did NOT need to hit VM in the end! LOL ~ it really was NOT close and we had reserves just in case.... funny how Skapone SHOULD have hit VM but Dejan should NOT HAVE.... too funny. The guy could not be on... Shuggrittis went VM and we did not get all over his case... you people are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
*TDC and D12 ~ again how was that OUR problem... That was an implosion waiting to happen.... LOL again we had something to do with that I guess... R O F L

Internal forums... LOL I will tell you... NOTHING you are a horrible attacker and defender, not a threat at all and other than: look what this airbag said again... that is it.

We know what ALSO??!?!?!?! That if TDC would have somehow miraculously pulled it off it would have been what?! The only accomplishment that you "could" have claimed was this: EVEN after we got our WW spiked we rallied back.... that is IT~!

DeletedUser

Best defender - Enas

Iceblade - ranked 19th

You took the tomb from an inncative player
You took one from GC when he was innactive
You actually post how well you did taking the ww from proba? He is a one man friggin alliance with only 56 cities, well done guys, we where not defending him, we did have trips in his cities and he asked for help but we could not spread ourselves that thin. The only thing you guys did regarding that ww that was any good was your timing, that was what I was refering to in my earlier post
I am not sure about the 4th ww

And as for your comment "I pushed you off that silly island of mini cities so quickly, you signed over the deed to CENO instead because you couldn't hold it yourself"

Iceblade, If you get told on a regular basis that you have bad breath, it is because you talk out of your rectum! I gave that city to Ceno as he was having trouble getting one built up and the one I gave him was nearly done, the wall was built and I think so was the tower, so please try and not talk out of your rectum and do try and use that think inside your head called your brain, I know you might find this hard but most of the human race manages it so I am sure with time you can too.

Sounds like a whole like of crying in this post... Sorry surfero, but I'm not a counselor.

I will, however, tell you that no matter how many times you try to fabricate a story to make yourself feel better, it won't help you out at all with the general public. Look at AE for example LMFAO.

Anyway, as I said, good game. We win. You lose. We spiked wonders and played Iota the way we wanted to and won. You played the way you thought would be best, and still lost. We've been at war with alliances since the server started, and your miserable little political garbage got you nowhere, fast.

If you feel like we don't have what it takes, take a city from us. Don't talk about it, be about it.

DeletedUser

Lol, Iota forum is alive again...people answer almost immediately...bet you guys checked the forums every 5 minutes to see if I post....
Oh and Enas like to quote a lot...ques you premeditated this for a long time...

The funniest thing ever is how you guys now make a lot of noise after winning the Sim game you whined for MONTHS...get serious people...

DeletedUser

The WW race is pretty much closed at this point, TDC won by far....
I'd like to thank everyone involved, it was another sample of TDC determination and team-work.

WW_Certificate.png

Lol, Iota forum is alive again...people answer almost immediately...bet you guys checked the forums every 5 minutes to see if I post....
Oh and Enas like to quote a lot...ques you premeditated this for a long time...

The funniest thing ever is how you guys now make a lot of noise after winning the Sim game you whined for MONTHS...get serious people...

I kept telling you before you open your mouth make sure: YOU CAN DELIVER!

Not my fault you can not..... must be an embarrassing failing there... huh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19105

I actually was checking often today. I wanted to see if you would come back and just "shake hands" with some dignity. So much for that. Of course, I was also checking for the announcements that Phenom won the day, LOL.

DeletedUser

Lol enas... that certificate bears the signatures of many in-game moderators huh?
Oh and from the print-screen I see you have multiple networks installed...maybe multiple internet access?
Funny guy.

Now listen BDG2 I've said "Congratulations", what do you want more?

DeletedUser

Lol enas... that certificate bears the signatures of many in-game moderators huh?
Oh and from the print-screen I see you have multiple networks installed...maybe multiple internet access?
Funny guy.

Now listen BDG2 I've said "Congratulations", what do you want more?

All in-game moderators that what dislike me? WHAT exactly has an ingame moderator done to/for us? I have someone at the moment that is trying to work with them... we will see on that front.

Not sure what you are getting at with the networks... AE you are starting to look real ridiculous for not being PC savvy here man. Open your control panel, go to network settings and you will see all your connections... not rocket science man.

PS: Each PC provider supplies one IP for your connection. Regardless of you have a wireless router that say connects to the "TV" and "laptop".... Regardless of how mant connections they all use the "SAME" IP

COME ON keep trying to fabricate something. Fact is you are a LOSER that IF maybe you actually participated more in attacking something "other than the grbage" you sent yesterday. Maybe TDC would have had a chance.

The other fact is that OTHERS in your alliance have not even seen the attack button until today... and your biggest one not even yet.

As we HAVE always said you have to go out and make it happen. Nothing falls in your lap... you waited for it to fall in your lap and look YOU LOST!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol Enas, be serious...I know enough about PC's to say that a normal person have 1 network connection and that usually more network connections means multiple internet access...