World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

When I grabbed the rankings today, Syndicate is indeed in the lead with the tomb.

And so, the score is looking something like this:

D12 - 3 (Pyramid, Statue, Lighthouse)
Syndicate - 2 (Tomb, Colossus)
TDC - 2 (Temple, Gardens)

All of D12's wonders are in ocean 35.
All of Syndicate's wonders are in ocean 52.
TDC's temple is in 47 and its Gardens are in 57.

I am going to call it like I see it: Syndicate won't be able to reach anybody else. D12 is going to be super motivated to just grab one more and that temple is the closest thing around. Good luck, Death Crusade. :)

DeletedUser

Oh Lozza you would be a very attractive team mate of mine... if only.

Disketeer, have you been eyeing my tactical plans?? Not bad for a late start and a total reshuffle after Desi and Ono left.

There may be another surprise up my sleeve... but yes as long as we can hold the cities we hold on the wonder islands on TDC, Phenonenom and LOS, those 3 should come home to us and 47 will be our target.

I am taking some new blood in DD so do msg me if you think you got what it takes or at least are pretty enough ;p

DeletedUser

I... don't understand your sentence. ^_^;
So instead I'll just go with "That's probably off topic" and pretend like I didn't start it. >.>

DeletedUser

i used your sentence but it was aimed at Gianni Capaldi.

As in you would cost to much to rent for a night :D

DeletedUser

Dude... I think you need to go read my intro on our alliance forum. No wonder your sentence didn't make sense.

DeletedUser19105

There may be another surprise up my sleeve... but yes as long as we can hold the cities we hold on the wonder islands on TDC, Phenonenom and LOS, those 3 should come home to us and 47 will be our target.

I am taking some new blood in DD so do msg me if you think you got what it takes or at least are pretty enough ;p

LOL, pretty easy to do when the player that hijacked those cities by turning on the players that kept him from getting rimmed for 6 months, goes ahead and taps the 'ole vacation button. Clearly he has what it takes to be DD... He knows right where to find his VM button.

DeletedUser

Aw, don't get mad BDG2, just get even. :)

Pretty sure saleenman got Defender of the Day twice in a row. Who's on the January Wars news?

DeletedUser19105

Aw, don't get mad BDG2, just get even. :)

Pretty sure saleenman got Defender of the Day twice in a row. Who's on the January Wars news?

Indeed, 75K in city points acquired for phenom from D12 tresspassing. Two D12 players retreat to VM from Christmas to the New Year. An excellent start. However, now that we are playing farmville rather than grepolis, that number may not matter...... but it sure feels good to at least pretend this is still a war game :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The tomb is now at level 9 for 2 alliances. Syndicate seems like the safe bet at the moment.

By the way, I haven't mentioned this before, but I have some encouraging news for the smaller alliances who have been experimenting with wonders.

Just because another alliance beats you to the highest level of a wonder doesn't necessarily mean that your current wonder is useless. If some of the larger alliances get into a fight and manage to take a city on a completed wonder's island, you will then be in the running again, theoretically, for completing your wonder if you already have it built to level 9. Power does change over time in this game.

DeletedUser

The tomb is now at level 9 for 2 alliances. Syndicate seems like the safe bet at the moment.

Well The Syndicate have done a great job so far as have TDC with the tomb.
not too long to go to find out who has got the first one.
Come on TDC;)

CENO II

DeletedUser

LOL, pretty easy to do when the player that hijacked those cities by turning on the players that kept him from getting rimmed for 6 months, goes ahead and taps the 'ole vacation button.

Quite true, if it weren't for the old Borg and the support they provided to Lex when we were trying to take his cities, he would have been gone a long time ago from this world. Ferris was one of the guys who helped him the most I think, but you have to take into account that there are lots of people like this, who are selfish and do everything just to ensure that they stay on the top.

I have been betrayed and seen lots of traitors in grepolis ever since I started playing, so I don't care anyone if I'm betrayed or not. There are only a few people that I currently trust in grepolis, maybe about 10 to 15 people.

Either way, if there is something I will never do, is to betray my alliances and friends in grepolis. That is something that I will never do even if I have to go down with it

DeletedUser

Well that will always be in games like this being betrayed, I started with one city as we all did and started my own alliance Witch didn't get off the ground and jump in with TDC and been there to stay. And this WW The Tomb I think will go down to the Wire.

DeletedUser

Nice job to all involved. Tdc has put on a good fight for the tomb.
So now we wait till January 14th to find out who has got it.
Good job TDC! It will be close.

DeletedUser

Well I think you have it then They wont get it done to January 15th

Expected completion of the expansion on 2012-01-15 at 19:15:06

DeletedUser

Well I think you have it then They wont get it done to January 15th

Expected completion of the expansion on 2012-01-15 at 19:15:06

but we will all accelerate construction. if we all do this few times we can win

DeletedUser

The Tomb

Ah Cenobites, thats not possible, we started Level 10 at the same time. So you should be on the same date as us. You might bring it to the 13th with God powers. But there is no way you are on the 15th.

Good luck to us all, It was a fun race.

Pelago