World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

Anyway you look at it-Grepolis has become dead. New players don't stay long and all the Old Players have 2-3-4 Diff' Acct: and the Game don't offer anything new to play for.....

DeletedUser

Anyway you look at it-Grepolis has become dead. New players don't stay long and all the Old Players have 2-3-4 Diff' Acct: and the Game don't offer anything new to play for.....

Wow isn't this a turn of events... where is all the high talk? The TDC is mightier than thou talk... going to win it all talk?

I guess that has gone...

Old players with 2 - 3 - 4 diff accounts? Where is this happening buddy? Now we know you have done this often in the past... please do not infer that we all do it just because you did. Otherwise we would have been banned also! That is not the case and never will be the case.

The game does not offer anything new to play for... well that is what happens when you turtle. I am going to go infomercial for you right now:

**Here at Phenomenon we offer a wide veriety of play styles. Vanna please show our guests what it means to be in phenom... ohh now careful with that sword dear it is sharp *wink*. Ah over here we see catapults ready to take on those nifty walls. Light ships well not to boast but it seems our armada is pretty vast... and fast *another sly *wink*.

So there you have it folks interest found within a game by doing what you like! That is Phenom for you! So if you like to emmulate us just start attacking as opposed to sitting and just tutling up.

Some exclusions may apply. The proverbial beat down is always at the ready... we have been doing this for far too long. Do not get discourged, hey after 2 odd years maybe the how the game works will kick in and YOU too can be my hewwrroooo....**.

Bottom line: attack expand out and do something. Sitting on your eggs 24/7 (seems the pun for the times is uncanny) is not cutting it. Where is the spark my man da energy, huh my man (to quote Chris Tucker). Well it boils down to this: You wanna make it fun then it falls on you. You want to sit there and mope and cry it is on you too.

DeletedUser

Okay, the first post has been updated again. Here are the highlights:

TDC's tomb has been invaded, and is currently locked at level 9.
Syndicate's tomb is also level 9, but is also locked due to the fragmentation of that alliance
Phenomenon's tomb is at level 7
D12's tomb is at level 5
The Assembly's tomb is at level 3
proba's tomb is at level 3

There are several other alliances with the tomb at level 1

Also worthy of note:
the one-man alliance proba has reached level 9 on the pyramids. logostiv, you are a machine.

DeletedUser

I do not understand the interface for private messages very well, but I sent you one, Blue. Please, please read and respond to me.

DeletedUser

TDC WON THE RACE WITH THE TOMB

The World Wonder The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus has been completed. The residents of your empire are celebrating its completion with wild festivities. The gods also look upon your achievement with great pride!

This guy has pride in his allaince and their accomplishments...

We have proven our strength, unity and determination once more!
We are the chosen few destined to rule this server, for our resolve lies in strength, not pride alone.
Long live The Death Crusaders, mighty rulers of Iota!

All hail TDC!

HAIL! HAIL! HAIL!

This guy is self-absorbed in his alliance and their accomplishments

LOL, did i touch a nerve? You had no contact with me prior to my message to you about your new member who has taken more vacation since he got on the job than George W. Bush did when he first took office. Don't feed me this respect stuff. You may have had a good relationship with some of my alliance members, but I think Ice hit the nail on the head. You got the keys to the car when your leaders left the server. They built it, you are just driving it. I just call it like I see it. We attacked two of your players, both hit VM. You talk about a truce after you take a guy that was on our wonder island? Please. We'll get over there soon enough. We'll see how many more people tap the vacation button. Better save your days and maybe buy 14 more. :pro:

A very dark day that turned the events of the world upside down... ruined friendships and one persons account....

Well The Morale didn't fall and we done had the ODD's against us B4 and out number with (extraordinary alliance's with players that possess unparalleled dedication) but, WE TDC are a Family (pop) and refuse to quit no matter what the odds are. :pro:

And will be Fun to see Who gets the Next WW in Iota Good Luck to us All.

Here is dedication to his alliance...

TDC morale will never fall. We're a big and united family. We will not fail, we will not quit. We are here to rule Iota! And we'll have no rest until this happens.
Many alliances tried to destroy us. Where are them now? We're still here.... until THE END!

This is in question at the moment the quitting part that is.

I'm talking about facts... We've built the first ww in the world and now we'll very soon finish the second. About defending....lol... think we can't defend? We've defended 1 ww from D12 attacks and we can def anytime.
You got a problem with my propaganda? Is it too much for you? Demoralizing? Maybe ur weak.... too weak....pity...sad even.

Here we are talking trash and throwing insults about being pthetic and sad (whn it is done by someone on your own side it is "OK" when it is done back to you.... da DEBIL... Enas is da DEBIL

Yeah, you like to talk too...
TDC will win WW's race. Period.

More back and forth again with the absolutes...

Yeah ur a funny guy Enas :)
When there is something strange in the neighborhood of a WW you call those hundreds def. cities around...
Have you ever heard of TDC? Did you ever attacked us?

...... anyway.

good luck then

CLasss act, wish more like this guy

Cheers Scuko! Good luck to you (TDC) and D12 also.

:)

My response to respect given cuz it is earned.

Your lucky your cute... ;)
We'll win Iota WW race because we simply are the best...

More self indulgence....

Ancient Evil.. Nobody can apparently.

have to say Pheno has masterminded some big moves. You WIPED out 60 of my Birhemme cities with the last attack on the two cities.

And on the same day you invade TDC Wonder.. Impressed. But you only got where you are with eating inactives. Thats why the inactive pact was turned down by you and accepted by me when Pekk offered it.

G

Here this guy finally admits that we did NOT agree to the pact then later says we are Hyporites.... just to try and sway public opinion.... LOL
-------
The thing is we all are capable and we are ALL guilty of pride. So far Phenom has done what they have said they would try and do. No one can take that from us. TDC had created 3 wonders... none can take that from them. D12 has crated 3 wonders and defended the so far from us.... none can take that away from them.

-D12 will try to get to 4 WWs
-D12 will try to dfnd what the currently have
-Not sure exactly what TDC will do... I guess fight Phenom and try to get the Tomb back.
-Phenom will try and bust the rest of the WWs be they both D12 and TDC...

That is the bottom line those 4 points. We are at war no one on any side is scared it seems and we are all going to fight. Let the best men win. Let our actions speak for us.

Good luck to everyone!!

DeletedUser

Yeah, those are good samples of propaganda. I find them funny. I was just trying to moralize people, that's all.
It's good that they remained in your mind. We're just playing a game and try to have fun, that's all...at least until insults spam.
PS: a moderator agreed with me that your mentioned post was by far out of it's place here...I won't report tough...I don't play like that...

DeletedUser19105

I got an idea, why doesn't D12 give one of their wonders to TDC. Even things up :)

DeletedUser19105

I was trying to be cute with that, but in my defense.... i suggested from the start that the top alliances all build two and then slug it out.

DeletedUser

I was trying to be cute with that, but in my defense.... i suggested from the start that the top alliances all build two and then slug it out.

I think it's going to happen. Phenom is just trying to pay everybody's entry fee.

DeletedUser

I finally updated the first post again. The only wonder opening at the moment is the tomb.

Phenomenon - level 9
TDC - level 9 (locked)
D12 - level 7
Syndicate - level 9 (locked relic)
proba - level 4 (honorable mention)

DeletedUser

Sapphire keeps complaining about not being able to tell what's going on, so here's a picture:

Click on the image to see a bigger image.

TDC and D12 are in black, and their world wonders are marked in bright green. (I really should have marked them in different colors, but whatever. Not remaking the picture now. :p ) TDC's wonders are the two in the south while D12's are the three in the west. Phenomenon's 1.5 wonders are marked in purple in the northeast. TDC's old tomb is 1 ocean east and 1 ocean north of their other two. The black islands in the north are the Syndicate players who joined D12. The Renegades are marked in yellow in the east, Assembly is brown in the northwest, and The Last One Standing is the purple in the middle of everything.

WW markings are approximate.

DeletedUser

Muhahahahahaaaaaaaaa, 1.5 wonders lmfao.....lame builders....lame....

You guys are in it to build wonders... Not us.

Allow me to rephrase... 1.5 of our own wonders built.... 2 enemy alliance wonders decommissioned thanks to Phenom. One of those wonders were yours. Bitter?

DeletedUser

I found 1.5 wonders to be funny... no point to say 1.5 wonders, it's just 1 wonder. The other is not a wonder. Plain simple.
Phenomenon was left alone for too long. That's why you hijacked the 2 wonders. Now the times change. As I can see it Phenomenon will lose his Wonder pretty soon.

DeletedUser

Meh, Well as you've seen...Plenty of DBP & you guys have always been welcome..Now that you've said this in every thread in Iota...How about you show us this to be true?

DeletedUser

Pheno, really mean they started picking on my Friend "SHUGGS". I can say they really did Good with their Attacks on two of his City's and they even took 1 from him a whole 1,258 point city but from what I hear the 2,130 point City gave them hell over 100 Attacks on this poor LIL city 43,969 DBP's later it still stands. Guess they didn't like him so close to their WW Island. I think they scared him into VM, last I seen but, he Loves PPL to attack him and he Loves Attacking PPL so I don't understand this part.
EnasEllinas: skippy1970: EvertonFC: IceBlade: disketeer: gave that LIL 2,130 point city HELL and if I know Shuggs he was loving them Attacks that's 1 CRAZY GUY there.
Can some one tell me more about this since this is about the WW Race and TDC Moving in on them.

CENOBITES........