World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

Thanks Enas ;).
And yes i wish all the players here the best,in my opinion this world should carry on after how long we have played this world, and players should have maybe not be so negative about numbers falling and just fight to the 7 th ww if that is possible.
but i will not be involved now for my own reasons.
it has been really great to play for this long and I have loved every minute of being apart of TDC.
I for one am proud how we have had a great alliance and many succsess despite ups and downs:)

Aww...Well hate to see you go reme! :(

It was a great pleasure playing with you, and I wish you the best in RL! :)

Your Best Friend,
Lane

Hehe. :p

DeletedUser

Thanks Enas ;).
And yes i wish all the players here the best,in my opinion this world should carry on after how long we have played this world, and players should have maybe not be so negative about numbers falling and just fight to the 7 th ww if that is possible.
but i will not be involved now for my own reasons.
it has been really great to play for this long and I have loved every minute of being apart of TDC.
I for one am proud how we have had a great alliance and many succsess despite ups and downs:)

Wow, Reme that comes as real tough news. Could there be any convincing to have you stay?

You are a great guy in game and as a person, it truly is a sad day losing a guy like you.

As Lane said if this is to come to fruition then I wish you all the best in real life and hope to see you back some day... maybe in the hero world...

DeletedUser

No i will not stay but i see there is still potential for you to have fun here.
and please stop being so nice to me I think tdc think i am spy now:p.
(I would never be a spy against TDC to confirm!!!:))
and thanks it would be great to catch up with iota players in the future.

DeletedUser

I agree with Rem.... enough with the love-fest. Geesh...

SO you guys built a couple big tourist traps and labelled them "World Wonders"... big deal.

Disney does that daily... sure, the Iota-wide merchandise sales will help fill your caves with silver... but in the end you gotta get back to what you do best... and for anyone (myself included) who has ever faced off against the members of Phenomenon... we ALL know what they DO best. And its NOT building glorified amusement park rides... its bloody, violent digital war.

Oh ya... For the record... everyone knows your Pyramid was made by space aliens...

And anyone who's ever sailed under your Colossus of Rhodes knows he's NOT colossal everywhere.

DeletedUser

No i will not stay but i see there is still potential for you to have fun here.
and please stop being so nice to me I think tdc think i am spy now:p.
(I would never be a spy against TDC to confirm!!!:))
and thanks it would be great to catch up with iota players in the future.
it is really sad to see you go.
most of us are joining revolt hero world bellerephon.
lets all go there.

DeletedUser

well, if somehow I'll get your email address...it will last forever...
World wonder race kinda ruined the big battle...

DeletedUser

I was following it from a distance. I still remember some of the players here from TDC: Hi guys and too bad you didn't make it.
Just happy that the original evolution. and .. didn't make it to the end (if you allow me that pleasure ;) )
Was a happy time. take care everyone,

bando

DeletedUser

I was following it from a distance. I still remember some of the players here from TDC: Hi guys and too bad you didn't make it.
Just happy that the original evolution. and .. didn't make it to the end (if you allow me that pleasure ;) )
Was a happy time. take care everyone,

bando

Busted all 3 TDC wonders. Last one was busted this past weekend.

They attempted to get back the Tomb... and were thwarted, good try though. 8 more days to go wonder if this last attempt was it??

Had we a few more months we would have gone 7 of 7. (I know there is a counter to this, but as of this moment that is where we were headed.)

GG ALL PARTICIPANTS! Goodluck in everyone's future endeavors. It was an honor playing and fighting against you all.