World wonder time!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser19569
  • Start date

DeletedUser20025

Congratulations fellow D.N. players & team mates. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Time to party...ooops, I mean fight! :D

DeletedUser

Dont worry, we can party in their cities Dark :)

you might want to re-check your enrollment - one of your players has a ban on him - and since he is unattackable - your victory is NOT awarded - this was already demonstrated in Delta - if your player is banned - he will sit out till he ghosts and your wonder will drop a level

DeletedUser

you might want to re-check your enrollment - one of your players has a ban on him - and since he is unattackable - your victory is NOT awarded - this was already demonstrated in Delta - if your player is banned - he will sit out till he ghosts and your wonder will drop a level

Wait and see what happens after his cities go ghost. Anyways, no one has any idea when that will be, wolfleader still hasn't gone ghost yet and his ban was put in place weeks before our player's.

DeletedUser

GREAT SITUATION :p And as for your comments on No NAME my friend , my simple and humble advice to you will be look out for yourself now ; you guys dont even realise how big this is gonna get :) and beleive me a storm is coming for you guys D.N and beleive me it will be the last thing for you guys in sigma ................

NO NAME IS BACK AND SO ARE ALL THE OTHER ALLIANCES IN SIGMA AGAINST D.N ; YOUR DAYS IN SIGMA ARE OVER - ONCE AND FOR ALL , FOR EVER .

- GOKU , PROUD WARRIOR OF NO NAME

I like reading these old posts about how DN is going to lose and stuff. I think I was almost scared for a minute.....