World wonder time!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser19569
  • Start date

DeletedUser20025

Absolutely Epic! Lol I thought it would be a walk in the park for us but someone had something up their sleeve which I must say was brave, very brave & very foolish :)!

But we're winning anyway... pinches but doesn't hurt.

yeah, loads of SES chaps went off to No Name. it made sense cause they were an ocean away from the core group and No name was an ally so yes.

DerekRisen, welcome back my friend, you have been missing from the forums. I would be obliged if you did comment on the new developments... would be a very good read indeed :)

True though, the o65ers weren't half as active from the o55ers from WoE.

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Not sure if I can say anything as of yet. I thought I read somewhere that we cannot comment on the KaboomLammo Issue yet so I will just let it sit.

I can say he made a big Boom in a few players plans though and it was a surprise. Not sure about his profile either...No one even knows who he is talking about. Also...Its not the original Kaboom we believe but maybe it is and hes playing it off...Honestly I have no clue whats going on. CHAOS! :)

DeletedUser

pinches but doesn't hurt

Really ! Thats an epic understatement ! I'd be a lot more worried than that if I was you.

D.N. burnt tens of thousands of troops yesterday focussed mainly on regaining just one of the three Wonder island cities. The almost certain victory that has been beckoning for weeks, has evaporated in just a few hours, and now you've got a major problem on your hands.

The fact that your allies sent hundreds of attacks to try and regain these cities indicates this is an emergency. And the fact that they failed (so far at least !) makes it a Crisis of world threatening proportions !

:pro:

DeletedUser4577

I might wanna point out we still have 4 wonders and you only need 4 to win. It was a nice slice of deceit and surprise but hasnt put us out of the game yet. ;)

Got to say I love your take on things though!!
makes it a Crisis of world threatening proportions

DeletedUser21311

GREAT SITUATION :p And as for your comments on No NAME my friend , my simple and humble advice to you will be look out for yourself now ; you guys dont even realise how big this is gonna get :) and beleive me a storm is coming for you guys D.N and beleive me it will be the last thing for you guys in sigma ................

NO NAME IS BACK AND SO ARE ALL THE OTHER ALLIANCES IN SIGMA AGAINST D.N ; YOUR DAYS IN SIGMA ARE OVER - ONCE AND FOR ALL , FOR EVER .

- GOKU , PROUD WARRIOR OF NO NAME

DeletedUser4577

GREAT SITUATION :p And as for your comments on No NAME my friend , my simple and humble advice to you will be look out for yourself now ; you guys dont even realise how big this is gonna get and beleive me a storm is coming for you guys D.N and beleive me it will be the last thing for you guys in sigma ................

NO NAME IS BACK AND SO ARE ALL THE OTHER ALLIANCES IN SIGMA AGAINST D.N ; YOUR DAYS IN SIGMA ARE OVER - ONCE AND FOR ALL , FOR EVER .

Kaboom handed his account off to someone else and that player chooses to join NN. This then screws up the wonders for DN BUT in no way does it take them out of the race.
Instead of 5,6 or 7 wonders to concentrate on we thank you for that. Dont get ahead of yourself goku...You had someone join you. You didnt win a great victory here rather then just have us focus on 4 wonders instead of 7. Thanks! :)

DeletedUser

Well, Derek, I wouldn't say its a "great" victory, but its a victory nonetheless. Reducing the ability to build three wonders of the largest alliance is certainly a feat!

With support coming in from the top alliances of Sigma, No Name, Titans Hammer, Braveheart, Death Squad, and a few more, I'd say you have a big problems on your hands. I reckon there's at least 80 to 100k biremes in each city. I'm certainly not doubting the strength of DN by itself, but its pretty hard to compare it to nearly everyone else in this world.

This, by far, must be the definition of a World War on Grepolis that has united different bands of alliance against common enemies that hasn't been seen since the early days of Alpha.

DeletedUser

GrepolisWondersOnPage.gif

:D

DeletedUser19569

i luv it!!:p this is soo epic!! closest thing to a world war..:)

can i get some rep for starting this thread..=) it had little part in getting something worked up against D.N. but I think it helped..:p and i like rep..

Also D.N. does still have 4 wonders so obviously something will be done about this. Can't wait to see what develops and hope to see another surprise.

DeletedUser4577

Well, Derek, I wouldn't say its a "great" victory, but its a victory nonetheless. Reducing the ability to build three wonders of the largest alliance is certainly a feat!

With support coming in from the top alliances of Sigma, No Name, Titans Hammer, Braveheart, Death Squad, and a few more, I'd say you have a big problems on your hands. I reckon there's at least 80 to 100k biremes in each city. I'm certainly not doubting the strength of DN by itself, but its pretty hard to compare it to nearly everyone else in this world.

This, by far, must be the definition of a World War on Grepolis that has united different bands of alliance against common enemies that hasn't been seen since the early days of Alpha.

I'll give it a thumbs up for effort but we will either smash through or run you out of sigma due to this turn of events.
The most B's I have seen are 20k and how long will they stay or how long will they let those sit there? It wont last and everyone will grow tired of refilling our BP farms.
Those Temples will be in DN hands again soon enough...

DeletedUser20025

I'll give it a thumbs up for effort but we will either smash through or run you out of sigma due to this turn of events.
The most B's I have seen are 20k and how long will they stay or how long will they let those sit there? It wont last and everyone will grow tired of refilling our BP farms.
Those Temples will be in DN hands again soon enough...

I'd say Amen to that Derek.

By the way, there are emails flying to DN members asking them to become spies. Shows the other alliances mettle and that they can only try to win in this manner Won't work though.

Quick question.

If you're all wanting DN not to win then who do you'll want to win in Sigma? Remember this question very well, for the same will be done to you'll if you'll should by an chance have a hit at winning which I highly doubt but still ask this.
No Name
Baveheart
DIEHARDS
etc...

All will have each other turning on each other if one remotely looks like wining it. You'll seem to have long forgotten this part of the game...lol.

And I assure you that with about 750 mantis & 14000 LS sitting stiff bored and well hidden in other alliances at the o65 border region, it'll be hard to keep a world wonder whether north, south or east of o65. Remember this well. We have not used them to get those wonders back.

DeletedUser4577

By the way, there are emails flying to DN members asking them to become spies. Shows the other alliances mettle and that they can only try to win in this manner Won't work though.

I just saw what your talking about...lol. Made me laugh but trying to recruit as well is funny. Instead of fighting they are trying to recruit...Awesome strategy!

If you're all wanting DN not to win then who do you'll want to win in Sigma? Remember this question very well, for the same will be done to you'll if you'll should by an chance have a hit at winning which I highly doubt but still ask this.
No Name
Baveheart
DIEHARDS
etc...

Maybe they will all merge...oh wait theres that alliance cap. Maybe they can be friends and win together...oh wait thats not possible.
Maybe they will betray each other when the opportunity arises and try to out do one another...I see that happening more then anything. I said it before while in WoE it doesnt make sense to be friends with everyone and all jump on the bandwagon when one of those "close" allies will dump you in the end to get ahead.
At this stage everyone should be trying to make a name for themselves and not joining up together. Cant really see a great hero world if everyone is holding hands.

DeletedUser23623

No Name

GREAT SITUATION :p And as for your comments on No NAME my friend , my simple and humble advice to you will be look out for yourself now ; you guys dont even realise how big this is gonna get :) and beleive me a storm is coming for you guys D.N and beleive me it will be the last thing for you guys in sigma ................

That's Great News No Name will turtle up some more.

DeletedUser

Maybe they will all merge...oh wait theres that alliance cap. Maybe they can be friends and win together...oh wait thats not possible.
Maybe they will betray each other when the opportunity arises and try to out do one another...I see that happening more then anything. I said it before while in WoE it doesnt make sense to be friends with everyone and all jump on the bandwagon when one of those "close" allies will dump you in the end to get ahead.

Supposedly I've already done that.

I would really appreciate all the rumours and lies going around Sigma about what kind of person I am to stop. When you talk about DN leadership you are basically speaking about me.

Nobody in this world actually knows me, other than players in my alliance and the conversations the rest of you have paint me as a nasty person and a dirty player. I don't deserve that from complete strangers who can feel secure hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

I want to respond to some of kaboom's mails and comments, and I'm sure that these stories have also been posted in some world wide shared forum. Actually, lets call him LionsLegion, so we don't sully the reputation of our loyal friend, the original kaboom.

One of the comments he made was about DN destroying other alliances and how its not fair. Well its a war game and any alliance that is still here has destroyed other alliances to get here. No Name took down DBD among others, Clive's alliance took down several other alliances (not sure of exact names, just ask him, he'll tell you). So pick which side of the fence you want to be on.

We didn't lie about wanting to merge with Diehards. It didn't work out in a world with an 88 alliance cap when we were bringing 70 some people and DH were bringing at least another 70 some people to the table. DN has never had an academy, Diehards has always worked with one. That was non-negotiable on both sides. Its called a difference of opinion, when you grow up you will learn all about those.

The account you have was handed over to you because we trusted Diehards to provide someone who would not flake on us. Seeing as we were very close allies at the time there was no reason for us to not trust the player receiving it. I will never make that mistake again.

The last thing I want to say is that I did not get your family banned. Wolfleader has repeatedly accused me of it and you have been nice enough to also constantly reiterate it to anyone who will listen, this is verging on slander and harassment.

I'm sure the mods are not permitted to divulge who reported your family, but I wish they could so you would leave me alone.

I would appreciate the comments about DN leadership (ie, me) being liars and cheaters and such to stop, instead lets comment on the game play and various alliance strategies. Grepolis wasn't set up to allow people to bully others, its a game thats meant to be enjoyed by all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

helly is about the finest most well mannered person i have met on this game

we both negotiated in good faith - she kept every promise she made

we have a difference in "privacy"..i used a skype conversation to prove that i was serious about a particular point and maybe i was wrong to post it and for that i apologize but i view all conversations as public domain unless specified...you are welcome to post any conversation i have unless i say it is private...

she runs a fine organization given what she has - i believe there are unscrupulous players in all organizations that violate the terms and services and i dare say that some have connections but i have no proof

but as far as helly is concerned - she is top notch in my book

i told her the whole time that eventually we would go to war - that our pact was only temporary till we got up to speed large enough and she had no problem with that

so - don't besoil her good name unless you have the facts to back it up

DeletedUser

I have never had a problem with Helly - even when her attacks reigned down on me!
She was dignified then and still is to date.

I actually read the above and I have to say Helly is indeed a worthy player.

Please Let's remember people - this is a game.

There is enough abuse in the real world, let's not bring it into here.

DN fights hard!

I should know i have been on the sharp end of DN attacks.

All the best

Pup the wrong un

DeletedUser

glad I got back for the wonder stage on time :)

I missed the whole kaboom kaboom fiasco and glad I did. I would have been mad but in hindsight, not too bad yet.

I was most amazed to see the lack of competition from other alliances though, DN beeing in the lead on 4 wonders.

Like Amdroidicus pointed out it would have been so easy for any alliance to beat us on one of our wonders and since we now only have 4 active ones that could have been an easy way to stop us but hey we will take it.

I'm sure nobody really cares why DN is doing well with the wonders but I think derek deserves another mention here as WoE was planning our wonders months (literally) in advance and we brought all that planning (done mostly by derek) with us when we joined DN.

Out of the 7 wonders, 3 got lost and of the 4 remaining ones, 3 are in Ocean 55 :)

It looks like we will win this without a fight but knowing what I know now and how easy it could have been for any alliance to stop the months of work WoE and DN put into winning the world wonder stage, it was a big risk we took considering it could have been blocked so easily and our work would have been for nothing.

But other alliances were so disorganised when it came to wonders... all who are jeaulous and starting threads to band together to stop DN winning, ask yourself what planning you put into winning yourself. Then think about cheering us on and join clive in donating for our wonders :D

DeletedUser

It looks like we will win this without a fight but knowing what I know now and how easy it could have been for any alliance to stop the months of work WoE and DN put into winning the world wonder stage, it was a big risk we took considering it could have been blocked so easily and our work would have been for nothing.

But other alliances were so disorganised when it came to wonders...

lol, stop prodding the bull mellow,

(and by the bull I mean No name and those other alliances, and prodding I mean enraging :p )

DeletedUser4577

Yeah you wouldnt want them to send out more invites would you?! That would kill us faster then a player can post it in our forums for us to laugh at...but then again maybe we can just die laughing and thats the plan all along!?

Thanks for the mention and glad to have you back mellow! I think its pretty obvious who wins this world but its a good sight to see others trying. I think when we were planning everyone was busy jumping on another band wagon against WoE and now they are doing it again against DN...didnt work the first time why would it work now?

DeletedUser

Awww, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that so many people cared enough to send 110 waves of BPs to me :)