World wonder time!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser19569
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

Lol...Its sad they put so much effort into it and they wont get anything from it. Maybe next time 200 attacks may be able to do it :)

DeletedUser

To be correct it was more like 160+ attacks, it stayed at 120-130 for a while, one they noticed 100 attacks wouldn't cut it :)

DeletedUser20025

Was so drunk that I didn't even know where I was 12 hours ago.. haha.
But just saw the reports of that kill and it was of Epic proportions.
They don't stand a chance and as someone pointed out, while we were planning, they were bickering amongst each other. LMAO!

DeletedUser

I like how my port is still stacked with their biremes, killing their own troops :p

DeletedUser20025

A few days ago there was unusually high activity from people all over Sigma, now it's only D.N members continuing the conversation/ topic. I wonder why? I guess they all went KaBoOm...HAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser

I wonder if its because they know any argument they make will be invalid now, simply D.N. RULEZ :)

DeletedUser20025

Uros the Horrible from Braveheart, you were saying something??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20025

If all goes well, you should have your answer in about 13 hours and watch the slow death of an alliance. Again, that is, if all goes well.

Wait and watch how we D.N. o65 players play. We've set the boundaries as 13 hours, now we'll play within those boundaries for we control it.

TTsimplejack & Uros the Horrible, take all the o65 cities if you'll want but we will have the last laugh for the o65 jokers throw their aces right at the end to shock everyone but D.N.

Remember this well for we have played for some of Grepolis's finest and most elite alliances and that is something you'll have never been a part of, nor are, nor will ever be.

This is such a bad a*s post :)

DeletedUser

frankly I dont like the ending of this game - the wonders were too quick to complete and it became a "farmville" contest

i am not going to play a wonder world server again

DeletedUser

you still have another lvl to go DN....which is just as much as all the previous levels before it....

thirteen hours my butt....you have three more weeks baby

DeletedUser20025

As I said, people don't read. That ain't my fault you know.

As we build the last stage of our wonders, we wait for an alliance to become weak so we may strike very very hard. Now how weak? ... well in about 6 hours they'll be depleted of everything. That's how we ride... we risk every single city and player who has his hand on his heart for his alliance, so that D.N. can win. Now that's what you call the winning formula my friend.
I've said enuff for 1 day. Thank you for this read and regardless of the outcome in 6 hours from now, we know how good we are. We have proved it in 1 day.
Simple, good yet strong players, all from D.N.

Have a god day lads.
Darkpsyd.

P.S To make it worse for you'll, I had a Spartan time here on the forum and never even took part in the op at all. Haha!

The 5 border jokers threw in their aces just once and it struck gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

frankly I dont like the ending of this game - the wonders were too quick to complete and it became a "farmville" contest

i am not going to play a wonder world server again

You would think for a war game the ending would be more than just a simple "who can sim the fastest" contest.

Now that 2.0 has been implemented in all worlds, I think you are out of luck Clive.

DeletedUser4577

lol...Hero worlds are mostly just a 3.0 update. Not sure how it will be but we will see how things go.

Got to say a bit sad that you wont have a world without wonders to play in as the old ones were with the 1.26 worlds...Oh well. Good things die so new things may rise...

Anyways, After wonders are done and all of DN's resources can then go back into full on war what do you think will happen? :)

DeletedUser

I think that after the wonders are complete, we'll see a large drop in the number of players as the wonder era is over, and their mission is accomplished (or failed) after two weeks. The remaining will fight on to become the old veterans of Sigma until it dwindles to the last 1000. Then Sigma is over.

DeletedUser20025

In today's news:

A few Braveheart warriors have taken it upon themselves to be brave (rather foolish I'd say) with incomings to to the border region due to them losing a WW city (out of their own stupidity) and that too was taken in style. Yesterday I warned via email to behave, no response so today I'll plan and carry out another shocker... 48 hours and you'll be updated and can laugh your hearts out on it.

Braveheart's claim to fame---> Have gotten into the habit of losing WW cities either by ghosting or conquest. LMAO!

I have warned and successfully carried out what I have said before and will do it again and that too in style. No disrespect, only fact.

Note: May the stick be with you.... hahahaha.

DeletedUser

well I think it is safe to say with Titans and Achaemenids having a lvl 8 col. of Rhodes and DN only on lvl 4 that DN will not be the first to complete that wonder. Who will be the alliance to get themselves a world wonder apart from DN. It will all be decided at Rhodes and it looks like a close race so far!

DeletedUser

well I think it is safe to say with Titans and Achaemenids having a lvl 8 col. of Rhodes and DN only on lvl 4 that DN will not be the first to complete that wonder. Who will be the alliance to get themselves a world wonder apart from DN. It will all be decided at Rhodes and it looks like a close race so far!

Chimera with a level 2 "The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria" it will only take us a year or so to fill it but we have high hopes lol

DeletedUser

I hope you all got the notification that DN completed their 4th wonder giving us the victors of Sigma award. Well done fellow DNers.
Freedom! Freedooom! Free.. oops wrong alliance.

Here we chant VICTORY, VICTORY VICTORY